07/31/16 - New Orleans Mercedes Benz Superdome

downzy

30 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

Flippers man....I recently traded with a guy who ended up flipping the litho for a shit ton of money and asking for another because his "buddy" loved it. Bullshit. 

Yeah that's beyond bullshit there... These lithos are turning into a full blown phenomenon! They really need to put a limit on them because these flipper fuckers are gonna keep em out of the hands of the people who should have them- the fans who stood in line to get them!

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Why the dice? I've never been there. I didn't realize gambling was big there?

32 minutes ago, swishtz said:

The dice are to do with voodoo not gambling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Voodoo

"My mother was a tailor. She sewed my new bluejeans. My father was a gamblin' man. Down in New Orleans ..

.. he was also partial to a bit of Voodoo"

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah that's beyond bullshit there... These lithos are turning into a full blown phenomenon! They really need to put a limit on them because these flipper fuckers are gonna keep em out of the hands of the people who should have them- the fans who stood in line to get them!

Yeah it is. First thing I did with the litho we traded for was framed it and then come to find he flipped it because it was one of the more desirable ones so far. And when I say a shit ton I mean $650. Still had the nerve to ask for another for his "buddy"....luckily I caught one to his BS before even considering it.

Now everytime I see that litho it just kind of pisses me off honestly. 

6 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

Wait a hot minute...when the fuck did they start selling programs? I was at the philly show and they weren't. I'm pissed because I want 5. Anyone on here mind snapping a photo of what they look like?

3 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

This is the first show they've sold the programs at.

Ok, that's what I thought. Shit. Now I gotta wait for them to show up on the website so I can wait a couple more months to get one.