02/11/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Oh hell, if you guys got a Disneyland he might just come straight in with the dreaded Mickey jungle. You will definitely get CITR, but not the badass 2010 acoustic version 

Eh, not a fan of ChiDem at all. Rather have Seeker than any ChiDem songs.

That said, hope he will sound great in Paris. Its the 17th show from the Europe tour, so by logic, he should sound like he did in 92 eh?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I went to this year's Brisbane concert and it was phenomenal. Axl sounded great and the band was super tight. He sounded great yesterday and sounds good tonight as well. I really don't know why some people are saying he sounds terrible. He sounds fine.

If you want to criticise him on the subjective feeling that he may not be as good as he was on other dates, that's fine. I will posit that it could be a result of any number of problems, including personal situations, the climate and weather of an area (Sydney is currently undergoing a heatwave, for example...), and your own personal tastes etc. Besides, Axl unquestionably sounds better than he did in Japan, so i don't see the problem with Australia, lol.

Biggest difference is Axl knows they aren't getting covered as hard as they were in the states. The first leg of the reunion tour he came out on fire Bc he had to. Now he's coasting Bc there's still 50 some odd shows left. 

He doesn't hate any country...I promise, not even China 

4 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

That said, hope he will sound great in Paris. Its the 17th show from the Europe tour, so by logic, he should sound like he did in 92 eh?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/06/showbiz/axl-rose-jewelry-stolen/

you were warned 

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Biggest difference is Axl knows they aren't getting covered as hard as they were in the states. The first leg of the reunion tour he came out on fire Bc he had to. Now he's coasting Bc there's still 50 some odd shows left. 

He doesn't hate any country...I promise, not even China 

He is still getting covered though, and a lot by the national media. He can't afford to sound terrible, and he doesn't. The band got rave reviews in Brisbane, and i'm sure they will do fine with the rest of the country too. Besides, i think he sounded better in the last couple of concerts than he has on average anywhere else. Certainly among the top NA dates, in my opinion.

22 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

He was ready because of the AC/DC Euro tour.

1 minute ago, AslatIE said:

What the fuck are you smoking? :lol: 

Don't know, but Slash played By The Sword with the opening act. Angry Anderson joined them for Nice Boys. Finally they played Nice Boys since the reunion started. Angus joined again for Rosie and Riff Raff. Today they played Coma and they played Wild Horses again before Patience. One hell of a show!!! Yet there are people moaning. Go figure!!!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Same here. The Seeker is short and they do it well. It is the fucking CD songs that gotta go. At least a couple of them. The CD experiment is over.

• Like 2

Just now, Padme said:

Don't know, but Slash played By The Sword with the opening act. Angry Anderson joined them for Nice Boys. Finally they played Nice Boys since the reunion started. Angus joined again for Rosie and Riff Raff. Today they played Coma and they played Wild Horses again before Patience. One hell of a show!!! Yet there are people moaning. Go figure!!!

In my top 5 for sure 

• Like 3

Just now, Padme said:

Great show indeed!

cant wait for the videos