02/11/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That's a pretty fuckin awesome show. Nice Boys with Angry Anderson and Rosie/ Riff Raff with Angus- hell yeah. I know- covers covers blah blah blah... I'd have loved to been there for that.

Any videos of Nice Boys? Did Axl sing any of it?

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think he's done with AC/DC based on his Rosie performance tonight. It was like "been there, done that" 

Well he is not done because of to night. I agree he sounded better with AC/DC and at the Coachella(with Angus). But he will sound great on AC/DC stuff again if he rehearsed with them. No big deal.

well that was a good way to spend a Saturday morning the original link was great shame we lost it from angry Anderson joining them but it`s so much appreciated when people take the time to share it :thumbsup:

to me Axl sounded just fine its so annoying when people jump on board picking everything he does to pieces i`d much rather see and hear it live even with odd mistakes who cares it`s live if u want perfection maybe you`d like him to lip sync,or just watch him from 1992 but then again we didn't get people sharing every show back then so maybe he wasn`t perfect every night then either ;) any way that's my opinion off to do the boring stuff like house work now i`d much rather be in Australia :heart: 

have a good day guys look forward to the next show

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

well that was a good way to spend a Saturday morning the original link was great shame we lost it from angry Anderson joining them but it`s so much appreciated when people take the time to share it :thumbsup:

to me Axl sounded just fine its so annoying when people jump on board picking everything he does to pieces i`d much rather see and hear it live even with odd mistakes who cares it`s live if u want perfection maybe you`d like him to lip sync,or just watch him from 1992 but then again we didn't get people sharing every show back then so maybe he wasn`t perfect every night then either ;) any way that's my opinion off to do the boring stuff like house work now i`d much rather be in Australia :heart: 

have a good day guys look forward to the next show

Axl did perfect sounding concerts in 2006... ?

But Axl 2016/17 is great too...

Edited by TheDemocracyRose

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I don't mind the title song CD... Don't like Better and This I love at all.  They just sound awful to me.. 

This I Love is a good song to show the dynamic between Axl and Slash. Both usually kill it too. Axl sounds great on the song, and Slash smashes the solo. Since Axl also wrote the song as early as 1992, i would argue it probably has more of a right to be there than the others, honestly.

19 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Same here. The Seeker is short and they do it well. It is the fucking CD songs that gotta go. At least a couple of them. The CD experiment is over.

Sadly, it will never be over. But atleast some loves it. Few years back, poll in this forum, ChiDem won as best GNR album afterall!

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's a new theory. Further testing will need to be done, but it's definitely something to look into. I think we will need to get through this tour to do some hard comparisons. I guess we can go ahead and throw NA tour against it but I'd like to wait for the second leg. I don't think he's matched NA tour yet.

Are you guys for real?  Axl sabotages his performance because she hates Australia?  Yet he brings out the special guests and many think he sounds good?

That theory is insane! 

• Like 3

Thank you @vloors for the periscope. I have missed quite a few of the recent performances because of the time difference , so great way to start a Saturday morning. 

Really impressed by Slash at the moment his energy/playing seems to be carrying the show for me at the moment.

Good Nice boys, Axl looked like he really enjoyed it. Anderson he has to be tiny, Axl dwarfed him ?

The AC/DC covers were a bit meh, shame. I think this is why they don't shake up th set list too much, it seems to throw Axl off his stride.

Just now, uncivil war said:

What an awesome show. So thankful I got to go. Axl sounded great and Slash is just incredible. Never missed a beat, despite the sweat pouring down his arms. Just a great night all round. I'm on such a high right now.

Good to hear mate

• Like 1