02/11/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

Great show..

Nice set list.. Angry was there to sing nb with the band, angus also there for a couple of tunes, they did coma, slash did one of his solo songs with wm ,  ...

And yet..

Theres a few " specials" complaining.

Anyway... Moving on..  Wonderfull show..  What an unbelieveble times.

God save GN'R

58 minutes ago, thunderram said:

Yet you keep coming back to a website dedicated to the band. What kind of moron tool would do that? Rhetorical question because most on this site already know the answer.

In all seriousness, I can't for the life of me understand why someone that doesn't find this band interesting would continue to frequent a site dedicated to the band they don't find interesting.

I suppose the obvious answer is that you really, really like dishwater. Or trolling the Internet is the only way you get anyone to pay attention to you. Likely a combination of both. As you were.

He is a miserable fuck. But, he has created some character around these parts that the mods support. If people on the forum ignored like people in the real world do then he would disappear into another forum.

15 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I finally got my photo with Axl about an hour ago. I know it's a bit of a cock tease but I'll post it and the story within the next day or so. If anyone will understand how much this meant to me it's hardcore fans like you. I only had to fly 30 hours around the world to get it! It's 5AM here and it still feels like 100 degrees.

Cool to read your Story, it makes me very happy for you :)

I hope i cant meet axl too at some time :)

Well, as we know, Axl could have released more than 70 songs in 2008, but just put out 14 on Chinese Democracy. Probably his favourites. I think he could easily release 1-2 more albums with good material. I'm sure that there's some really good material left, even if they didn't release it some years ago. 

Everyone's talking about how Axl sucked on certain songs, Angry sucked, Angus fucked up... can I be the first to say that Andrew sucked singing By The Sword? I'm not bothered by any of these things but I don't think is fair he's getting a pass :P

I wish I could see Slash playing By The Sword and some other of his songs more often, I miss them. By The Sword's solo is amazing!

Oh, and that Explorer Slash used on Nice Boys is so gorgeous!! I think I wanna merry it! :drool:

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Well I thought it was fucking awesome.. Axl didn't sound bad at all! He sand it in a lower register and it sounded good. Sounded waaay better than forcing something he can't do like he does on You Could Be Mine.. He should try it more often..  It was also the first time they played it. Sounded better than the first time they played UTLH or Yesterday's and shit.. 

Thanks for posting!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Axl didn't bring crushing power to his nice boys performance. Too bad but still a cool performance.

Like I said, he doesn't always have it in him to do that anymore but he made it work. It didn't sound weak, winded and Mickey.. Just a different delivery.. I loved it. The crowd was loud too..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Everyone's talking about how Axl sucked on certain songs, Angry sucked, Angus fucked up... can I be the first to say that Andrew sucked singing By The Sword? I'm not bothered by any of these things but I don't think is fair he's getting a pass :P

I wish I could see Slash playing By The Sword and some other of his songs more often, I miss them. By The Sword's solo is amazing!

Oh, and that Explorer Slash used on Nice Boys is so gorgeous!! I think I wanna merry it! :drool:

Yup, I thought the same, could've sworn he fucked up the lyrics

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Like I said, he doesn't always have it in him to do that anymore but he made it work. It didn't sound weak, winded and Mickey.. Just a different delivery.. I loved it. The crowd was loud too..

He does have it in him to do it probably more times than you might think. He only gets better as the tour progresses. He did a fine job, but it wasn't beast mode. That's all I was saying and it is accurate.

• Like 1