02/11/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What absolute garbage that, just because you are critical of a rock band in certain aspects you must be somehow deficient in your social life somehow, including your conjugal relations!!

The good thing about your posts is that each time I learn a new english word :lol:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Theleech said:

I rarely post on this site but considering I went the show last night I thought I might say a few words. I always thought the same set list thing was kinda boring but after going to the show last night I would not have it any other way. Everyone enjoyed it including me. People bagging out his voice are just plain keyboard warriors that have probably never had s girlfriend or are unable to go out of their house cos they have no friends so they give shit talk to make themselves feel better. This I love was soooo good live and I am happy they played a few cd songs. For their age to rock like that is incredible. Go and do yourself a favour and stop ur whinging and go out to a show and live a little instead of picking on axls face,body,voice etc.

you should post more! love this :lol:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Theleech said:

I rarely post on this site but considering I went the show last night I thought I might say a few words. I always thought the same set list thing was kinda boring but after going to the show last night I would not have it any other way. Everyone enjoyed it including me. People bagging out his voice are just plain keyboard warriors that have probably never had s girlfriend or are unable to go out of their house cos they have no friends so they give shit talk to make themselves feel better. This I love was soooo good live and I am happy they played a few cd songs. For their age to rock like that is incredible. Go and do yourself a favour and stop ur whinging and go out to a show and live a little instead of picking on axls face,body,voice etc.

Absolutely!!! Sometimes, because we don´t know the role of technologies that we have today, we totally ruin the experience of being a fan. They do the shows for those who go to the stadium or arena, not for those who read the setlist in a forum or watch videos on Youtube, Periscope, FB,etc... I´m absolutely sure that the fault of all these complaints is not the band, but the fans themselves.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Theleech said:

Pretty much

There are now about six million posts of people accusing people of having ''no sex life'' because they complained that they ''didn't hear Coma'', and about two (original) complaints - rather innocuous - that ''they didn't hear Coma''! I sense a disproportionate imbalance somewhat.

Even the people who complained were rather polite about it!

Do you believe we have enough posts questioning people's (lack of) bedroom shenanigans based on their critique of a, frankly rather crap and gormless rock band!

Please reiterate the same nonsense again. Please do as it is highly original...

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

There are now about six million posts of people accusing people of having ''no sex life'' because they complained that they ''didn't hear Coma'', and about two (original) complaints - rather innocuous - that ''they didn't hear Coma''! I sense a disproportionate imbalance somewhat.

Even the people who complained were rather polite about it!

Do you believe we have enough posts questioning people's (lack of) bedroom shenanigans based on their critique of a, frankly rather crap and gormless rock band!

Please reiterate the same nonsense again. Please do as it is highly original...

Gormless?

13 minutes ago, Theleech said:

Really pisses me off when you come on here to see what the band are doing and all you read is pimply Virgin Tom crying about perfect crime not being played. Geez get a life lol

I still can't believe it didn't get played. I requested it, no more than two comments later Slash came in and made his hint at the song he'd be playing last night. I know he read mine and completely ignored...what a jerk! 

Kidding some of you take criticism way too harsh. I mean there were people really upset yesterday Bc I said Axl hates Australia...

oh well, he sounded decent. Sounds like everyone that went had a great time so I don't get the fuss. The critiquing is fun. I've said it before...if you want everyone to just give a little golf clap at the end of every show and say "great show! So glad these guys are together still" then this forum gets boring and old really quick. I think we all know by now not to expect something new but we are all waiting for a surprise every now and then to get excited for. The surprises will come, and we will all get our chance to check out a show if we haven't already. 

Which is another thing that people can't correlate, why is it that just Bc you're critical you haven't attended a show? Most of us have gone and spent $100-400 to see these guys not to mention merchandise...we love this band or we wouldn't go. I don't think everyone should just agree how great they are all the time Bc we like them. When good things happen everyone's happy...no body complained about the Houston show. They hit on all cylinders that night, so we expect that every night? Absolutely not, however it's great when we can recognize greatness and acknowledge a not so great show also. It makes discussing the band fun, discussing where they missed here and there and getting excited about great moments here and there! 

Either way there's room for everyone here. I think our excitement for the band can be expressed in a variety of ways 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well they are fairly gormless aren't they. They cannot even be arsed to release albums. Even Michael Jackson is releasing albums these days and he is a corpse. For fuck's sake, release something Rose. Just slap 10 shite demos on a disc and put it out, as this band are about as (from a fan perspective) interesting as dishwater.

You're alright man :lol:

1 hour ago, vloors said:

Axl was in a great mood last night.

Did you see him say "does everyone like my pussy" while showing off his cat shirt. Then he says "Nooo i dont have a mangina" LoL

Glad you enjoyed the show it's one of the best if not the best on the tour so far and thank you for peri scoping what you could. Definitely a great show

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Juventino said:

Question for people who went to the Sydney shows (or even Brisbane) - I'm going to the Adelaide show next week and was wondering what time the merch stores open at the venue?

I went to Brisbane. I contacted the venue and they told me midday. I went at midday and found that half the lithographs were already gone. Regardless, midday was early enough to secure everything you want.

17 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I went to Brisbane. I contacted the venue and they told me midday. I went at midday and found that half the lithographs were already gone. Regardless, midday was early enough to secure everything you want.

Thanks.

I plan on getting there early to buy stuff and take it home, so I'm not holding a bunch of things. This works well.