NEW INTERVIEW: Axl and Duff Interviewed by Brazilian TV: "Where's Izzy" / "How did the reunion come about" / "New album" all discussed

This is nice. But I don't think the big questions will be answered. Like 'How you and Slash end up talking again after more than 20 years?' or 'why Izzy isn't there?'. I bet it will be small talk, it has been fun, nice to remember the old times but also good to play Chinese, always good to come to Brazil, best crowd, yada yada.

I think Slash is not there because they want to save that moment for the big sharks - Rolling Stone, BBC, some American talk show or Eddie Trunk (I kid, I kid :P)

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Good idea but not Everyone can watch it except if its upload on Their site too on tht day

Someone should periscope this show!! 

Think you can see live here: http://www.onlinenatv.com/assistir-globo-ao-vivo-hd-online-rede-globo-24-horas/ . If the interview is dubbed in portuguese I think I can try to transcript it here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

This is nice. But I don't think the big questions will be answered. Like 'How you and Slash end up talking again after more than 20 years?' or 'why Izzy isn't there?'. I bet it will be small talk, it has been fun, nice to remember the old times but also good to play Chinese, always good to come to Brazil, best crowd, yada yada.

I think Slash is not there because they want to save that moment for the big sharks - Rolling Stone, BBC, some American talk show or Eddie Trunk (I kid, I kid :P)

Someone should periscope this show!! 

Think you can see live here: http://www.onlinenatv.com/assistir-globo-ao-vivo-hd-online-rede-globo-24-horas/ . If the interview is dubbed in portuguese I think I can try to transcript it here.

But the question is, will they laugh like kkkkkkkkk rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrs?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I have a suspicion it will be about the tour only and how it's going. If it was about deeper things Slash would have been there, and it would have been on an english language station imo. I'm not getting my hopes up for some mind blowing new info

Same here....

3 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

keyword is soon

I have a feeling that it will be removed from youtube cause of copyright reasons and it will be available on some other site like Vimeo or something.

But everyone is saying that it will be dubbed/voiced over in Portuguese......

5 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

We need a transcript by monday...

I'll do it :>)

3 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

I assume this will show up on YouTube? 

Globo has a system like HBO NOW, so they put most of their stuff on youtube down, but I'm sure it will be free to watch through http://globosatplay.globo.com/, their own vid player. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bobbo said:

Does anyone know anything about this program? Is this like a full half hour/hour long thing, or is it just a quick five minute segment? Please be the former, and please fucking be informative!!!

The show is very long and is the most watched show on sunday nights. However, I'm pretty sure the interview will last lesst than five minutes.

90% sure they're doing this only to promote the shows in Brazil and will not talk about the reunion. It makes no sense at all for them to do this for a brazilian network. TB definitely had control over the questions.

6 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

We need a transcript by monday...

I'll do it as soon as they air it!

• Like 4

Just now, emybdc said:

The show is very long and is the most watched show on sunday nights. However, I'm pretty sure the interview will last lesst than five minutes.

90% sure they're doing this only to promote the shows in Brazil and will not talk about the reunion. It makes no sense at all for them to do this for a brazilian network. TB definitely had control over the questions.

I'll do it as soon as they air it!

Is it usually dubbed or voiced over in all their videos?