Rolling Stone Guns N' Roses Ultimate Guide

27 minutes ago, metalms said:

Took me 3 stores to find it but finally did at a grocery store called Acme.. I did shudder at the price, but I still bought it.  15 probably would have been my limit though.  Still a great collectors item : ) but your right, it is the equivelent of a pay phone these days hard to find especially music related mags! :lol:

It's pretty nice ain't it?....I still am kicking myself for not saving my original Rolling Stone mag with Axl on the cover from 92? when I was 14. Damn!!! Oh well...this one will never ever be thrown away! :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't think you'll get the GnR issue in the mail. It's a special collectors edition. Literally nothing else in it besides GnR. And it costs like $14...

oh shit, thanks man.. I better get out there and find it then.

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It's pretty nice ain't it?....I still am kicking myself for not saving my original Rolling Stone mag with Axl on the cover from 92? when I was 14. Damn!!! Oh well...this one will never ever be thrown away! :)

I tore mine apart taking pictures out. Wish I hadn't done that now.. but I like you was just a teen then,, My side of the room was wallpapered in metal and hard rock but a whole wall was just for GNR!

Edited by metalms
  • Like 3

Damn it. I was in Walmart today and low and behold on one of the magazines stands near checkout, there was the GNR special issue of RS. Wish I would have seen it before I ordered on ebay.

These magazines were on the second shelf off the bottom. Really Walmart? Unbelievable. No wonder my father couldn't find the magazine when he went looking.

It brought a smile to my face when I saw GNR. Nice way to start my day!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Damn it. I was in Walmart today and low and behold on one of the magazines stands near checkout, there was the GNR special issue of RS. Wish I would have seen it before I ordered on ebay.

These magazines were on the second shelf off the bottom. Really Walmart? Unbelievable. No wonder my father couldn't find the magazine when he went looking.

It brought a smile to my face when I saw GNR. Nice way to start my day!

i lucked out. i read about this here and later that day it was at the most unlikely place...this warehouse type supermarket i shop at here! 13.99 :D

14 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

idk if i want to even read the one i got ( the new one not this one you are discussing. ) wondering if i should buy another one if i can and save one untouched! :P

Been thinking of buying another one myself 

• Like 1

You lot really value these things, don't you?

I just chucked-out a load of Classic Rocks collected over the last ten years two days ago, and at least two of them had Guns/Axl featured on the front, and three Slash, one being one of those fanpacks that accompany his solo alum.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:21 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, $12.99 but GNR is so worth it.

I think I will be getting my copies in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait.;)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You lot really value these things, don't you?

I just chucked-out a load of Classic Rocks collected over the last ten years two days ago, and at least two of them had Guns/Axl featured on the front, and three Slash, one being one of those fanpacks that accompany his solo alum.

they go for a fiver a pop on eBay 

• Like 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

they go for a fiver a pop on eBay 

Probably a fiver to post it as well knowing Royal Mail these days. I even threw out the Classic Rock magazine with Tyler on the front which contains the interview in which Izzy lays into Axl.

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Probably a fiver to post it as well knowing Royal Mail these days. I even threw out the Classic Rock magazine with Tyler on the front which contains the interview in which Izzy lays into Axl.

get it out the bin and i'll buy it:lol:

• Like 1