McBob Introducing GN'R Again

3 minutes ago, Liquor & Whores said:

McBob : Guten Abend Vienna, (???) for the sausages by the way, please welcome from Hollywood GNR. - can sb help ? [1:30]

I think its "wonderful sausages btw"

after third listen I'm not sure though

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Liquor & Whores said:

what did he say in Miami? [1:45]

Miami let's rock this joint, like a rhinestone f*ckin cowboy...

better sound on this one

The "Rhinestone Cowboy" thingy is a reminiscence to country singer Glen Campbell who passed away yesterday

Edited by EricA

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Well hearing him as a "sample" isn't the same as him yelling an intro in a live mic, is it?

No opening band, no McBob, insane prices, mediocre lithos, I should be in Houston on Friday but this part of the tour is definitely not the most exciting.

54 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

No opening band, no McBob, insane prices, mediocre lithos, I should be in Houston on Friday but this part of the tour is definitely not the most exciting.

Add the declining set lists and it may be a wise choice to skip since you have seen so many shows this tour.. My show a couple weeks ago was my least favorite of the 6 times I have seen this band.. Was still a pretty good show over all but not $300 good...

In Melbourne Australia this year Mc Bob accidentally announced "Sydney....."

It got a boo from the crowd!

Firstly for getting the city name wrong...secondly because Melbourne and Sydney have a friendly joke rivalry about which is the best city. He would have got a better reaction to call us anywhere else....but calling us Sydney.....it's kinda like if you went to NYC and yelled out "What's up Los Angeles" I guess....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvwMHpF-dUA

On 11/8/2017 at 7:37 AM, Nalbi said:

I have to laugh at this! Complaining about a concert because they have no opening band, merch you don't like and a guitar tech thats not introducing the band? That's hilarious! I guess all the other complaints are used so you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find more! Complain about the prices all you want, but just saw my 11, 12 and 13th shows this tour and had good seats for no more than $100 a show. I'd be kicking myself in the balls if I missed these shows! My only complaint is lack of sleep the next morning. 

• Like 1

On 09/11/2017 at 4:54 PM, GoBucky said:

I have to laugh at this! Complaining about a concert because they have no opening band, merch you don't like and a guitar tech thats not introducing the band? That's hilarious! I guess all the other complaints are used so you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find more! Complain about the prices all you want, but just saw my 11, 12 and 13th shows this tour and had good seats for no more than $100 a show. I'd be kicking myself in the balls if I missed these shows! My only complaint is lack of sleep the next morning. 

Why are you talking to me?