06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

Today? No, it was on Sunday. ;) But tomorrow they'll be in Zurich!

I don't know if it can be useful for some people, but I reunited all videos from the show in the news I posted on my site : http://www.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-guns-n-roses/mises-a-jour-en-direct-du-concert-de-guns-n-roses-a-madrid-en-espagne-setlist-photos-et-videos-2375.htm (just click on the song titles in the setlist).

3 hours ago, WillBailey said:

Today? No, it was on Sunday. ;) But tomorrow they'll be in Zurich!

I don't know if it can be useful for some people, but I reunited all videos from the show in the news I posted on my site : http://www.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-guns-n-roses/mises-a-jour-en-direct-du-concert-de-guns-n-roses-a-madrid-en-espagne-setlist-photos-et-videos-2375.htm (just click on the song titles in the setlist).

Wtf I somehow missed it :wacko::lol:

• Like 1

On 5.6.2017 at 3:11 AM, ironmt said:

Well, what was a good show, with a few surprises, ends In arguing. What about the following setlist for the casuals who make up 90% of the crowd?

1. Perfect Crime

2. Right Next Door To Hell

3. Bad Obsession

4. Don't Damn Me

5. Locomotive

6. One In a Million

7. Pretty Tied Up

8. Garden Of Eden

9. You're Crazy

10. 14 Years

11. Nice Boys

12. Bad Apples

13. The Garden

14. Back Off Bitch

15. Dust N Bones

16. Since I Don't Have You

Encore

1. Breakdown

2. Reckless Life 

3. Mama Kin

4. My World

I forgot, how about Get in the Ring? Nothing makes the crowd go crazy more than a song  about yeast infections (among other things) :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Eh 91 sometimes sounded like he was dying, but that's based on the videos we have from that year. I prefer Argentina 93 personally. 

Still devastated we don't have a GNR unplugged from this time 

I actually thought Argentina 92 was one of his best performances vocally.

26 minutes ago, ironmt said:

St Louis, Perfect Crime was fucking crazy good.

Yes god damn, what a show, there is something dark over this show, from the start, Axl is not in the best mood, but he works it out through the songs, Slash is waisted, and Duff, but it is a raw and awesome show.

After 1991, Axl is never quite this raw, he becomes less raw in 1992 and 1993

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lassie said:

Yes god damn, what a show, there is something dark over this show, from the start, Axl is not in the best mood, but he works it out through the songs, Slash is waisted, and Duff, but it is a raw and awesome show.

After 1991, Axl is never quite this raw, he becomes less raw in 1992 and 1993

No doubt about It. Great post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ironmt said:

I actually thought Argentina 92 was one of his best performances vocally.

No doubt about it 92 was Axl's pinnacle moment. Tokyo 92 - Argentina 92

3 hours ago, ironmt said:

St Louis, Perfect Crime was fucking crazy good.

I prefer Perfect Crime Indiana 91. Axl was even crazier in that performance! One of my favorite GN'R moments ever 

Edited by Top-Hatted One
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

No doubt about it 92 was Axl's pinnacle moment. Tokyo 92 - Argentina 92

I prefer Perfect Crime Indiana 91. Axl was even crazier in that performance! One of my favorite GN'R moments ever 

I like his stage presence better In Indiana and his voice In St Louis.

• Like 1

Just now, charliehoodger said:

Jesus fucking christ...i know it would never sound anything like this at ALL but goddam the fact that THAT songis constantly on the alternate set list still blows my mind.

Yeah, I think It will stay there to. I can't Imagine him pulling It off at this point, but you never know.

Slash was even more wasted in that indy show. He botches THE WTTJ intro and rips his pants. Puts shorts over it. Then Axl scolds him for coming onstage with no shoes LOL GREAT SHOW. 

Axl still with the leg brace after jumping off the drum riser during  the YCBM video shoot at the Rutz 91 show. 

Axl finally debuts November Rain. The solo sucks as Slash was still working in perfecting it. 

Edited by Top-Hatted One

31 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Slash was even more wasted in that indy show. He botches THE WTTJ intro and rips his pants. Puts shorts over it. Then Axl scolds him for coming onstage with no shoes LOL GREAT SHOW. 

Axl still with the leg brace after jumping off the drum riser during  the YCBM video shoot at the Rutz 91 show. 

Axl finally debuts November Rain. The solo sucks as Slash was still working in perfecting it. 

Never realized that he botched the intro in Indiana. I know Matt botched it in St. Louis, but in Indiana? Sounds correctly to me

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

Sorry but..Is this thread still about Madrid show? I´m not trying to be an asshole (I love that era too and the subjet is very interesting,btw) but I think there's threads to discuss about how wonderful the past was...We came here to find something more about the concert and what we see is a lot of off-topic discussion...IDK.

• Like 3