06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

I'm not saying they need to do anything special for this crowd, but these people are awfully excited to see the band and with the reception at the hotel, the crowd coming out early, I wouldn't be surprised if the band gives back a bit by playing a song or two longer...maybe Axl tells a good story or two. Idk it would seem appropriate with the response thus far. 

35 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Wow- that's a lot of people in there for 8 hours out in the hot sun. Hopefully they're not all exhausted and passed out by show time... Hydrate!!! :lol:

Yep! At RIR 2001 (It was summer in Rio, it was about 40 degrees) I went to the line at 11 a.m. and the gates opened 1 pm, if I'm not mistaken. And that was a very wrong decision, by the end of the afternoon I was already exhausted. Even drinking a lot of water and trying to rest on the lawn when the band started playing I was not having all the energy that should be. 

Just now, Derick said:

Yep! At RIR 2001 (It was summer in Rio, it was about 40 degrees) I went to the line at 11 a.m. and the gates opened 1 pm, if I'm not mistaken. And that was a very wrong decision, by the end of the afternoon I was already exhausted. Even drinking a lot of water and trying to rest on the lawn when the band started playing I was not having all the energy that should be. 

Yeah, I've been there too many years ago... The sun/ heat will whip a person's ass if they're not used to it.

Just now, G974 said:

When i'm arrived here al 11 a.m. i have listened a little soundcheck. I was outside the venue so i don't know who was rehearsing. :shrugs:

And forgive my poor english.

Do you know what songs?

Edited by Gibbo