07/07/17 - Paris, FR - Stade de France

alfierose

13 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

....WOW! I read all the replies about "don't cry" being so great, but didn't bother checking it out. But now that I did... I AGREE. It actually is! :headbang:Must be the best one yet

I watched it Bc of your comment and instrumentally it's one of their best, Axl still struggles with the "come the morning light..."

But good performance, nothing bad. Slash is absolutely incredible though 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

I saw on their Instagram story that there was NOT IN THIS LIFETIME shoes. Fucking GNR shoes. Why can't they do this shit in the US aka philly?!??!

They were just customised adidas Stan Smiths, nothing official to do with the band

2 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

Has anybody seen any videos of ROCKET QUEEN from the gig  - just wondering did Slash use the talkbox or just jam the solo 

Don't know about videos, but he used the talkbox.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, alxgodfather said:

Another video of Better, look at Melissa's face Ha ha ha, I think it's her first "Axl incident" (1min20sec.):scared::rofl-lol:

The band didn't react too well when Axl came in early "oh shit, he's doing something different... we haven't rehearsed this :o" And yeh he said at the end "I respect the job that security do, but use a bit of common sense when it's a five year old girl". My question is, why is a parent bringing a 5 year old to the barrier? In my opinion there's too much of a crush happening at the barrier, much better experience for a child 20/30 people back from the stage. If an adult or older kid wants to go up to the barrier that's on them, but I wouldn't bring a very young kid up there.

38 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

The band didn't react too well when Axl came in early "oh shit, he's doing something different... we haven't rehearsed this :o" And yeh he said at the end "I respect the job that security do, but use a bit of common sense when it's a five year old girl". My question is, why is a parent bringing a 5 year old to the barrier? In my opinion there's too much of a crush happening at the barrier, much better experience for a child 20/30 people back from the stage. If an adult or older kid wants to go up to the barrier that's on them, but I wouldn't bring a very young kid up there.

And how did they get to the front without queuing for hours? If not infact they did... which is impressive that a 5 year old would have that kind of patience

1 hour ago, NorwegianGirl said:

And how did they get to the front without queuing for hours? If not infact they did... which is impressive that a 5 year old would have that kind of patience

She was trained in judo, and flipped the rest of the crowd out of her way straight to the front, after the opening acts... The real story is far less interesting :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asia said:

To be honest, I don't see any point in bringing a five year old to a show of this kind at all.

I doubt Axl knew here exact age.  Saying it was a "5 year old little girl" was just a way of pointing out it was a young kid.  She could have been 9 or 10.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

I doubt Axl knew here exact age.  Saying it was a "5 year old little girl" was just a way of pointing out it was a young kid.  She could have been 9 or 10.

Very true....but yeah she looked older...this vid shows her.

• Like 2