Richard Fortus Interview

11 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

..how

There is no doubt most if not all dates in 2017 will sell really well. After theyve been all over the world, THEN they need to release a record. "At this point"? No not at all.

Not at this time. I meant more like having talked about it for so long. I don't think Slash and Duff would want to string us along. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

..how

There is no doubt most if not all dates in 2017 will sell really well. After theyve been all over the world, THEN they need to release a record. "At this point"? No not at all.

Not selling real good here in Australia. Tickets are half price now

10 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Not selling real good here in Australia. Tickets are half price now

Not selling too well in NZ either. Bar the cheapest sections.

It really pisses me off when bands charge heaps for a ticket, the super fans buy early all excited, and then the show fails to sell like they expected and the price drops - you can never ask for the difference back either. 

4 minutes ago, hudsonsaul said:

Not selling too well in NZ either. Bar the cheapest sections.

It really pisses me off when bands charge heaps for a ticket, the super fans buy early all excited, and then the show fails to sell like they expected and the price drops - you can never ask for the difference back either. 

Yeah tell me about it. I help run a a Aussie gnr fb group and theres alot of pissed off people

See for your self 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=366272917078915&substory_index=0&id=158987781140764

Edited by Gibbo

27 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

if they manage to sell out MCG what the attendance would possibly be?

I reckon 55-65k

Adele is playing in WA a few days after guns, she sold out domain in minutes, guns still haven't

Edited by Gibbo

16 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Are Adele's tickets that much cheaper?

Don't know about Australia, but when I went to see Adele in Belgium earlier this year, I paid just as much as I have for GNR next year (91 EUR), and I had one of the cheaper tickets. But that was a much smaller venue (less than 20,000).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lio said:

Don't know about Australia, but when I went to see Adele in Belgium earlier this year, I paid just as much as I have for GNR next year (91 EUR), and I had one of the cheaper tickets. But that was a much smaller venue (less than 20,000).

Same here.

On Tuesday, December 06, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Wagszilla said:

I like to have sources for most of my posts and claims but I really don't buy for a second that everyone at GN'R shows in the US actually paid for their ticket.

So many brand new t-shirts and questionable looking people around.

Too lazy to read through the rest before commenting on this, but in Winnipeg there's 2 rock radio stations that have been giving away beat the box office tickets every morning this week. My sister won a pair yesterday morning. 

On 2016-12-06 at 3:26 PM, Wagszilla said:

I like to have sources for most of my posts and claims but I really don't buy for a second that everyone at GN'R shows in the US actually paid for their ticket.

So many brand new t-shirts and questionable looking people around.

I was standing next to two smoke-shows in the Pit in Toronto.

Both had "After Party" wrist bands and told me they were given free Pit tickets as well.

They said they knew Richard. Now - whether he paid for the tickets himself and gave the tickets to them or they were comp'd from the beginning - can't say