"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

22 hours ago, wasted said:

Oh yes this is an awesome movie. The Equalizer recently was also good. 

I haven't seen Equalizer yet, glad to hear it's good, it's on my to watch list.

I also saw another Denzel one recently. Can't remember the name but he was a subway train conductor and John Travolta was the bad guy taking over the train. That was pretty good too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, J Dog said:

I haven't seen Equalizer yet, glad to hear it's good, it's on my to watch list.

I also saw another Denzel one recently. Can't remember the name but he was a subway train conductor and John Travolta was the bad guy taking over the train. That was pretty good too.

Unstoppable? 

There was another Denzel movie I watched at the same time as Man on Fire. Manchurian Candidate maybe. American Gangster! I need to watch that and The Departed back to back with a bottle of JD. Flight is cool too. Safe House is alright. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

Unstoppable? 

There was another Denzel movie I watched at the same time as Man on Fire. Manchurian Candidate maybe. American Gangster! I need to watch that and The Departed back to back with a bottle of JD. Flight is cool too. Safe House is alright. 

I can't watch films when I'm drinking, i wanna turn em off and do something.  Not bottle of JD drinking anyway.  I never get through a film if I'm drinking.

2 hours ago, wasted said:

Unstoppable? 

Yeah all of those were good.

The Taking of Pelham 123. That's the one with Travolta and subways.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I can't watch films when I'm drinking, i wanna turn em off and do something.  Not bottle of JD drinking anyway.  I never get through a film if I'm drinking.

Me neither. I either get distracted or lose interest halfway through or pass out. Now I love to smoke and watch one. Really gets you into the film.

7 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Yeah all of those were good.

The Taking of Pelham 123. That's the one with Travolta and subways.

Me neither. I either get distracted or lose interest halfway through or pass out. Now I love to smoke and watch one. Really gets you into the film.

Yeah, the smoke has a way of focusing your attention, especially at the cinema, i aint been to the cinema without a spliff since i was a teenager.

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, the smoke has a way of focusing your attention, especially at the cinema, i aint been to the cinema without a spliff since i was a teenager.

I dont watch deep movies when drinking. A drinking movies have simple plots, cool dialogue and music. I don't really get drunk, it's more of a pinned gaze. Almost catatonic. Then I start posting. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, wasted said:

I dont watch deep movies when drinking. A drinking movies have simple plots, cool dialogue and music. I don't really get drunk, it's more of a pinned gaze. Almost catatonic. Then I start posting. 

years ago i watched The Lost Weekend totally drunk that was fun.

1 minute ago, wasted said:

I think I do everything drunk or hungover. Orange juice and cava is great for a hangover. 

i got so drunk once at a NYE party that the next day i was slamming bloody marys down like nobody's business and it was like...nothing! i could have been drinking virgin bloody marys for all the good they did me :facepalm:

14 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i got so drunk once at a NYE party that the next day i was slamming bloody marys down like nobody's business and it was like...nothing! i could have been drinking virgin bloody marys for all the good they did me :facepalm:

People on or coming off drugs can drunk superhuman amounts. I'm not like that. I just like a few drinks here and there. 

I remember drinking 17 blood marys at this pizzeria. I think something about the tomato juice keeps up from getting drunk. They arent fizzy either. It's the bubbles that get you drunk. 

Budwizzer gets you drunker than Guinness. 

• Like 1

Just now, wasted said:

People on or coming off drugs can drunk superhuman amounts. I'm not like that. I just like a few drinks here and there. 

I remember drinking 17 blood marys at this pizzeria. I think something about the tomato juice keeps up from getting drunk. They arent fizzy either. It's the bubbles that get you drunk. 

Budwizzer gets you drunker than Guinness. 

ew i am a beer snob i only like imports!

on topic: watched Pompeii. well part of it. i saw the beginning then saw the end where everything got destroyed!