The whining thread

john lennon

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

so what am i so afraid of, I'm afraid that I'm not sure of, of a love there is no cure for :lol:

(the levelled the hardman thing off a bit, didn't it? :lol: )

Apologies for that, just had the steaming fuckin' hump this morning, it's really bad, i need to grow up and get out of that, ruins my whole day, makes it so i can't think straight.

omg i have been thinking of that line all day and i finally remembered...you are quoting the Partridge Family! i have a little Valentine's Day mouse that sings that song when you squeeze his ear! :lol:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuckin' jobs gettin' on my fuckin' tits today, I'm gonna fuckin' leather some cunt today, i can feel it in my water.  Fuckin' kowtowing to these little fuckin' mugs that cop an attitude with you just cuz you're providing a service, I'm like you wouldn't fuckin' DARE talk to me like that if I met you on the street you little fuckin' pussy, I'd bang you the fuck out.  Just cuz you got a fuckin' suit and tie on and you're being polite they think they can fuckin' mug you off.  Solicitors are the fuckin' worst of em, slimey toadey dishonest fuckin' wankers to a man, one clean shot and I swear to God you'd be sleepin' til next week you fuckin' speccy four eyed little poof.  I need a fuckin' fag...and a drink...and a spliff.  These people drive me to fuckin' drugs man, i swear to God :lol:

What fuckin' age does to a man eh, I remember a time when cunts like that used to cross the fuckin' street at night when i out with the lads in town fuckin' about, here I am 15 years later getting talked down to by em.  Thats some kinda divine punishment innit? :lol:  I need to fuckin' calm down cuz the way I'm goin' someones gonna fuckin' get it today for no good reason.

Purple Lenny!

:lol:

• Like 1

Oh the bank. I would be wound up but I expect everything to fail. New security system. They want to check my details. You have to email them but their email doesn't work. So I have to call. Go through telephone banking system. So they then say we have a special team that have to call you to get the details. So we make an appointment. They don't call at the time they said. They email me and say I need to email them the ref number. So I do. This time it works so they make another time to call. They don't call. So they email me and say they are putting restrictions on my account. So I email them and explain they never call. So I make another time, no call. No call. So I think I gave up? 

This is a whine combined with a request for info, if anyone might have a clue on how to fix this....

Two days ago my tablet started acting strange. Now if I want to play a youtube video or change pages in the forum, I have to tell it to open it, it used to just be cluck on it and it would do it automatically. Tried rebooting several times, but still the same thing. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?? It's a windows based tablet. It is truly frustrating the hell out of me. :wacko:

4 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Woke up feeling like I may be getting sick...hopefully just allergies coz I hate being sick :wacko:

oh geez that's how my latest thing started! the night before i thought it was allergies then i woke up with a sore throat, pain in my sinuses and clogged nose, cough, achy, chills, and horrid headache. just after i'd been at the dr's to pick up a script. i always seem to get sick after going there :/

I had another round at the bank. They emailed saying to call. So I called but they couldn't put me through to the team. So I set a time for them to call on Wed. Right the call I got an email asking me to set up a time after the 14th. So I emailed to say I already set up a time for them to call. 

It's never ending. I feel like when we connect they will just confirm my address or something. I've probably spent 60 de niros on international calls. 

18 hours ago, wasted said:

I had another round at the bank. They emailed saying to call. So I called but they couldn't put me through to the team. So I set a time for them to call on Wed. Right the call I got an email asking me to set up a time after the 14th. So I emailed to say I already set up a time for them to call. 

It's never ending. I feel like when we connect they will just confirm my address or something. I've probably spent 60 de niros on international calls. 

There's plenty of banks in the world. I'd tell them to go piss up a rope.

Actually i have a legit bitch about my internet. How come the wifi at KFC is better then in my building. Corporate america wins again. These fucks can't even make a coffee that doesnt taste like ass but boy they internet is shit through a goose. I just dl's 10 podcasts in 20 minutes. At home I'm repeating 2 secs of buffering for 2 hours. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

AT&T....they SUCK! raised their internet rate again. and no one else has wifi where i live. and propane! i hate it but we have no gas lines here. i heard gas lines are coming here so that will be good. but AT&T can kiss my a$$ !!! :fuckyou:

Don't even get me started on AT&T...their service sucks...been fighting them every other month for a year now with service outages that last days at a time :anger:

1 hour ago, wasted said:

Actually i have a legit bitch about my internet. How come the wifi at KFC is better then in my building. Corporate america wins again. These fucks can't even make a coffee that doesnt taste like ass but boy they internet is shit through a goose. I just dl's 10 podcasts in 20 minutes. At home I'm repeating 2 secs of buffering for 2 hours. 

you need to stay away from fast food! :P

2 hours ago, wasted said:

Why are you speaking and acting like an American? You live in China and once told me you had a trial for Gloucestershire? You like Chinese Democracy! Americans bought two copies of that album and one of those was bought by W. Axl Rose and the other one was bought by a chap who thought he was buying a disc of 'hits' for bicycling enthusiasts!

It's not really whining, but I am legitimately pissed off at how many people, who don't know the history of basketball, say things like "Wilt Chamberlain was a loser" or "Wilt Chamberlain was overrated and played against scrubs". Every video about basketball on YouTube has some snot-nosed shit claiming that Wilt played against nothing but "short, nonathletic white guys" and that he "wouldn't even make the bench today" or that "Shaq was way more dominant and powerful".

Bunch of fannies.

Again Trump and the PM of Canada interrupted my General Hospital episode.

I honestly don't want to see and hear every little shit Trump is doing because it's all bullshit. You can see the politics game being played every damn time.

I'm hoping Trump will resign. I think it's becoming too much for him and he sucks at it.