The whining thread

john lennon

Fuckin' jobs gettin' on my fuckin' tits today, I'm gonna fuckin' leather some cunt today, i can feel it in my water.  Fuckin' kowtowing to these little fuckin' mugs that cop an attitude with you just cuz you're providing a service, I'm like you wouldn't fuckin' DARE talk to me like that if I met you on the street you little fuckin' pussy, I'd bang you the fuck out.  Just cuz you got a fuckin' suit and tie on and you're being polite they think they can fuckin' mug you off.  Solicitors are the fuckin' worst of em, slimey toadey dishonest fuckin' wankers to a man, one clean shot and I swear to God you'd be sleepin' til next week you fuckin' speccy four eyed little poof.  I need a fuckin' fag...and a drink...and a spliff.  These people drive me to fuckin' drugs man, i swear to God :lol:

What fuckin' age does to a man eh, I remember a time when cunts like that used to cross the fuckin' street at night when i out with the lads in town fuckin' about, here I am 15 years later getting talked down to by em.  Thats some kinda divine punishment innit? :lol:  I need to fuckin' calm down cuz the way I'm goin' someones gonna fuckin' get it today for no good reason.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuckin' jobs gettin' on my fuckin' tits today, I'm gonna fuckin' leather some cunt today, i can feel it in my water.  Fuckin' kowtowing to these little fuckin' mugs that cop an attitude with you just cuz you're providing a service, I'm like you wouldn't fuckin' DARE talk to me like that if I met you on the street you little fuckin' pussy, I'd bang you the fuck out.  Just cuz you got a fuckin' suit and tie on and you're being polite they think they can fuckin' mug you off.  Solicitors are the fuckin' worst of em, slimey toadey dishonest fuckin' wankers to a man, one clean shot and I swear to God you'd be sleepin' til next week you fuckin' speccy four eyed little poof.  I need a fuckin' fag...and a drink...and a spliff.  These people drive me to fuckin' drugs man, i swear to God :lol:

What fuckin' age does to a man eh, I remember a time when cunts like that used to cross the fuckin' street at night when i out with the lads in town fuckin' about, here I am 15 years later getting talked down to by em.  Thats some kinda divine punishment innit? :lol:  I need to fuckin' calm down cuz the way I'm goin' someones gonna fuckin' get it today for no good reason.

i think i love you!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You wear a suit to work? :) I have a feeling you have the best ties! 

Plain black at the moment though, I'm very much a believer in the classic type thing when it comes to suits.  Y'know what suit i love?  There's one called the conduit cut suit that i just absolutely adore, it was made famous in the early Bond films but it's just such a well cut suit, it looks gorgeous.  Costs about 700 quid but you can't be fuckin' around when it comes to quality threads.

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i think i love you!

so what am i so afraid of, I'm afraid that I'm not sure of, of a love there is no cure for :lol:

(the levelled the hardman thing off a bit, didn't it? :lol: )

Apologies for that, just had the steaming fuckin' hump this morning, it's really bad, i need to grow up and get out of that, ruins my whole day, makes it so i can't think straight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Plain black at the moment though, I'm very much a believer in the classic type thing when it comes to suits.  Y'know what suit i love?  There's one called the conduit cut suit that i just absolutely adore, it was made famous in the early Bond films but it's just such a well cut suit, it looks gorgeous.  Costs about 700 quid but you can't be fuckin' around when it comes to quality threads.

so what am i so afraid of, I'm afraid that I'm not sure of, of a love there is no cure for :lol:

(the levelled the hardman thing off a bit, didn't it? :lol: )

Apologies for that, just had the steaming fuckin' hump this morning, it's really bad, i need to grow up and get out of that, ruins my whole day, makes it so i can't think straight.

no i loved it! it was a rant along the lines of the best Axl rants! :P

27 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm not up on my suits, I had to google this cut. :lol: It's sort of form fitting? But not too tight. I think it would look great in navy blue. 

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I'm not up on my suits, I had to google this cut. :lol: It's sort of form fitting? But not too tight. I think it would look great in navy blue. 

I'm really big on clothes, if i had more resources I'd be well up on em.  I'm into em in a weird way though, i get em, i like em, i know quality but i don't really take care of em.  And I'm often to be found in just t shirt n jeans.  I guess it's a mood thing.  Clothes say a lot about a person i think.  Or can say a lot about a person.

• Like 1

OK...I hate fuckin' rude ass bitches. Sitting in the service lounge at the car dealership with my 86 yr old mom. She gets up to go to the bathroom saying she will be right back and there are plenty of other open seats. This bitch walks over and sits her fat ass in my mom's seat...I tell her mom is sitting there and will be right back..she ignores me. The lady next to her says she was talking to you, she still ignores me. Mom comes back looks at me and I say some people are just fuckin' stupid and I get up and go out for a smoke before I really blow up and embarrass my mother :anger::hahafyou:

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm really big on clothes, if i had more resources I'd be well up on em.  I'm into em in a weird way though, i get em, i like em, i know quality but i don't really take care of em.  And I'm often to be found in just t shirt n jeans.  I guess it's a mood thing.  Clothes say a lot about a person i think.  Or can say a lot about a person.

ok we want a pic of you in said suit! with a wonderful tie. chop chop! :lol:

11 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok we want a pic of you in said suit! with a wonderful tie. chop chop! :lol:

I got some weird suits, i got two Beatles suits too, the Hard Days Night suit and their classic black suits with the velvet collars.  Oh and I also have the jacket they wore at Shea Stadium.  I mean weird as in their roots are a bit weird but they don't look weird if you put em on and walk down the street, it'd take a big Beatles nerd to stop and go 'The Beatles wore those in 'xxx' '.  I also have the cuban heel shoes.

Got a couple of mod suits too, love mod tailoring, smart as fuck.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I got some weird suits, i got two Beatles suits too, the Hard Days Night suit and their classic black suits with the velvet collars.  Oh and I also have the jacket they wore at Shea Stadium.  I mean weird as in their roots are a bit weird but they don't look weird if you put em on and walk down the street, it'd take a big Beatles nerd to stop and go 'The Beatles wore those in 'xxx' '.  I also have the cuban heel shoes.

Got a couple of mod suits too, love mod tailoring, smart as fuck.

wow those sound wonderful :) ok now we will want a fashion show :P

32 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

OK...I hate fuckin' rude ass bitches. Sitting in the service lounge at the car dealership with my 86 yr old mom. She gets up to go to the bathroom saying she will be right back and there are plenty of other open seats. This bitch walks over and sits her fat ass in my mom's seat...I tell her mom is sitting there and will be right back..she ignores me. The lady next to her says she was talking to you, she still ignores me. Mom comes back looks at me and I say some people are just fuckin' stupid and I get up and go out for a smoke before I really blow up and embarrass my mother :anger::hahafyou:

oh i would have thrown a hissy fit! but yeah, you were right to not embarrass your mom. but what a bitch! 

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh i would have thrown a hissy fit! but yeah, you were right to not embarrass your mom. but what a bitch! 

Out of likes :P

I did make a few more bitch comments when I went back inside and got scolded by mom for cursing :smiley-confused2:

We went to lunch afterward and Patience came on when we were eating so I quietly sang along and now I feel better :P

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo..on cellphone
  • Like 1

Here's something I want to whine about:

I have a friend who's right in the middle of making some awful, awful life decisions. Myself along with a few other people who geniunely care about her and trying to help her. Unfortunately, she also has "friends" who are telling her what she wants to hear. It really looks like she's going to go down a bad road and there's absolutely nothing I can do to help. Sucks.

• Like 1

Have you got a fitted suit Len? If you are considering that price range, you may as well double it and go Saville Row. I have not got a fitted one but I have a good Italian one. There is nothing worse than a bad suit; have you seen those shapeless masses that you can stick in a washing machine?

7 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

No you're not. Well, maybe drunk ;)  Do you have to go to the reunion? 

Not really, but I'm not a pussy either. There's also people I want to see. Like that chick that was hot and thought she was all that. I Heard she was getting beat up by her husband and now shes on all these anti depressants. Time to make my move? 

30 minutes ago, wasted said:

Not really, but I'm not a pussy either. There's also people I want to see. Like that chick that was hot and thought she was all that. I Heard she was getting beat up by her husband and now shes on all these anti depressants. Time to make my move? 

Perfect timing :thumbsup: