GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Nope, he carries just an old suitcase....

"one bad mother put a rattlesnake suitcase under my arm" :ph34r:

Now I am curious about the guitar case as well.

And I'm watching the video right now....looking closely I can make out Izzy's facial features in the beginning as the dealer "harasses" Axl. The way his hair is styled threw me off.

Edited by purplestargirl

49 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe first tell him that you know he directed the videos of WTTJ, SCOM, PC, and Patience and congratulate him for his work. Then that you've always wondering about something in the WTTJ video:  is the guy who plays the dealer in the first shot, when Axl gets out of the bus, Izzy Stradlin? I'm not sure if you could also mention that there has been dispute among the fans about it :lol:

I sent a message to Izzy & Nigel Dick. Let's see if they respond.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Thank you, @Gabrielaerojas! You're the best! :thumbsup::headbang:

Another mystery solved in/by the WT :)

Anytime! Do I need to go under the witness protection program now? Is TB going to come after me in the middle of the night for uncovering the missing link? :nervous:

Edited by Gabrielaerojas
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

There is some way to know if we will have new music this year? You guys can find anything:headbang:

How about them lottery numbers? #JustSaying :smiley-confused2: 

Say... I need to dig up some dirt on a co worker of mine... :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Gabrielaerojas

34 minutes ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

Anytime! Do I need to go under the witness protection program now? Is TB going to come after me in the middle of the night for uncovering the missing link? :nervous:

Thanks! :)

That video was made before TB's time so I wouldn't worry. 

• Haha 1

@Gabrielaerojas Well done!  I love how sometimes the most puzzling of mysteries is solved in the simplest of ways.  Just ask someone on twitter. :lol:  WT really is a treasure trove of knowledge on all things GNR.  If Axl wants to turn that 40k document of his into an actual autobiography, he should definitely come here for some of the facts. ^^  WT can act as his consultant. ;)

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@Gabrielaerojas Well done!  I love how sometimes the most puzzling of mysteries is solved in the simplest of ways.  Just ask someone on twitter. :lol:  WT really is a treasure trove of knowledge on all things GNR.  If Axl wants to turn that 40k document of his into an actual autobiography, he should definitely come here for some of the facts. ^^  WT can act as his consultant. ;)

I honestly think Axl would be disturbed by all the Slaxl in this thread if he came here.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

giphy.gif

Hehe. Of course, Izzy.

I did know it was Izzy who was the dealer after I got curious one day and researched it. He doesn't look like he normally does with his long hair and the newsboy cap and that throws me off every time I watch the video.

14 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I like this idea...maybe Geoff should chime in too.

15 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Thank you, Sidman. That's awesome. Until then Women's Thread waits with anticipation. :lol:

200.gif

well ladies, I maybe able to settle this age old question of whether it was definitely izzy as I have an interview lined up with someone close to the band who should probably know the answer. Stay tuned!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

well ladies, I maybe able to settle this age old question of whether it was definitely izzy as I have an interview lined up with someone close to the band who should probably know the answer. Stay tuned!

We already have the answer. Thanks though. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sidman69 said:

We know the answer from Nigel Dick already. But thanks anyway. Please make sure to ask your next guest to tell us some Izzy stories, ok? :lol: