5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

In 2012: I watched Axl

2018: I will watch Axl, Slash,  Duff

in the future: I hope it will be full AFD Members

Me too💓

Edited by Politania

7 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Did you see this?

Duff retweeted and Slash like the Duff retweet.

This is the most he has talked since 2016!!!!!!

They dont like when Their song was used without permission for campaign,  especially for trump 😅😅

3 minutes ago, Politania said:

I'm bored too,😉 but there are other members of Gnr, that ppl can talk 😝

Me too💓

You mean,  Fortus,  Frank,  Melissa,  Dizzy? :v

6 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I found this yesterday, is a little anecdote told by some of Axl's friends and Amy (Axl's sister) continue with the story.

Is about Axl's love of Queen. Scroll down a bit

https://www.facebook.com/amy.baileypearce

Make Me want to ask to Amy if Axl really did some paintings before He was famous or not,  I'm really curioua about the paintings that He made:unsure:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Did You biy from BookMyShow?? 

I reedem it in Central Park Cgv

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

@tifalucisThey will reedem it in Pacific Place, Aeon Mall n Central Park,  All in CGV until 10 pm.  

I dunno if You can redeem it tomorrow cuz the date written in email onlty 4th november

Ok, thank you. I won't be able to redeem it anyway at least until Wednesday because I'm in Bandung now. But I will take travel car to Jakarta at Wednesday afternoon or evening. But I'm worried, I've actually never watch big act stadium concert :lol: well until next week.

38 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

In 2012: I watched Axl

2018: I will watch Axl, Slash,  Duff

in the future: I hope it will be full AFD Members

Amen for that

13 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

But I'm worried, I've actually never watch big act stadium concert :lol: well until next week.

Amen for that

Me too Lol.  Im worried after listening all the stories of GNR stadium concert in here,  Sounds like a war:lol:

Somehow now I want to give rose to Rose in the concert 

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Me too Lol.  Im worried after listening all the stories of GNR stadium concert in here,  Sounds like a war:lol:

I think that's other reason I chose seats stands other than because I will bring my parents :lol:

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

So You want Me to post Slaxl, Sluff in here instead??? 

:rofl-lol:

Edited by tifalucis

8 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

I think that's other reason I chose seats stands other than because I will bring my parents :lol:

Lol,  You are lucky Your parents are interested in GNR,  Hope They will be okay with GNR showing lots sexual pics/videos on the screen later n not forbid You to watch Them again *Learn from past show

Edited by SerenityScorp

YAY @Georgina Arriaga :headbang::headbang::headbang: Glad you had a great time!! Any glimpse of the Slaxl? Or now that Slash is back with Myles he's cold again with the ginger?  :ph34r::P 

53 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I found this yesterday, is a little anecdote told by some of Axl's friends and Amy (Axl's sister) continue with the story.

Is about Axl's love of Queen. Scroll down a bit

https://www.facebook.com/amy.baileypearce

Awesome and funny story, thanks for sharing :hug: As a Queen fan, it warms my heart. I'm imagining all those punk rockers looking at Axl like: 'So you're the bloke that's supposed to be bringing ballet to the masses?'  à la Sid Vicious :lol:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dgnr said:

YAY @Georgina Arriaga :headbang::headbang::headbang: Glad you had a great time!! Any glimpse of the Slaxl? Or now that Slash is back with Myles he's cold again with the ginger?  :ph34r::P 

Awesome and funny story, thanks for sharing :hug: As a Queen fan, it warms my heart. I'm imagining all those punk rockers looking at Axl like: 'So you're the bloke that's supposed to be bringing ballet to the masses?'  à la Sid Vicious :lol:

Yes, a lot of smiles and Axl put his hand in Slash's  shoulder several times.

Amy telling that he was living with their grandma and the way they listen music together warms my heart. I hope Axl continue to be close with his real family. Amy really loves him.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Have you seen or are going to see the new movie?

I saw it a couple of weeks ago and was thinking I would hate it because for 1: I’m not much of a Queen fan and 2: the critics really gave it a good old panning - but I loved every minute of it and I cried my eyes out towards the end (most people did). 

I wanted to sing out loud a couple of times, I kept having to stop myself :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw it a couple of weeks ago and was thinking I would hate it because for 1: I’m not much of a Queen fan and 2: the critics really gave it a good old panning - but I loved every minute of it and I cried my eyes out towards the end (most people did). 

Oh yes, I won tickets for the movie preview here :headbang: 

I liked it, overall it was good and it's always awesome to celebrate Queen. I got really emotional at the beginning and at the end. The Live Aid part was fantastic, I genuinely had tears in my eyes - I went to re-watch the real Queen performance on Live Aid as soon as I got home :P But the historical mistakes made me mad, especially Rock In Rio. WTF? I was like 'no-no-no-no'. I also thought that everything was in a rush, like you could not really understand how the band got big and there was a lot of Hollywood clichés in it. But, oh well, I enjoyed it. I'm thinking about going again with my friends now. The chicken 'Galileo' is worth the whole movie :rofl-lol:

I'm glad you went to watch it and enjoyed it, I wouldn't see that coming :wow: Do you like the fake Brian May better? :lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

REALLY? You’re my sister united in not being a Queen fan here. Maybe I should go :D

Didn’t read the link though, can’t be bothered. If anyone cares to sum it up, at least the Axl related things, I’d be most grateful.

Also I’m happy with current Axl tweeting out against Trump. Just wanted to let you know. 

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Oh yes, I won tickets for the movie preview here :headbang: 

I liked it, overall it was good and it's always awesome to celebrate Queen. I got really emotional at the beginning and at the end. The Live Aid part was fantastic, I genuinely had tears in my eyes - I went to re-watch the real Queen performance on Live Aid as soon as I got home :P But the historical mistakes made me mad, especially Rock In Rio. WTF? I was like 'no-no-no-no'. I also thought that everything was in a rush, like you could not really understand how the band got big and there was a lot of Hollywood clichés in it. But, oh well, I enjoyed it. I'm thinking about going again with my friends now. The chicken 'Galileo' is worth the whole movie :rofl-lol:

I'm glad you went to watch it and enjoyed it, I wouldn't see that coming :wow: Do you like the fake Brian May better? :lol:

What historical mistakes?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

@dgnr  there were a few corny moments that I rolled my eyes at and I have read a couple of very good books about Queen -so I knew some things weren’t quite as they happened or in the proper time line, but as whole I just found the film to be so entertaining and the actors were so so good and those emotional moments really got to me as well as the funny parts made me laugh a lot too. It works so well on the big screen with those stadium scenes. 

I did feel the beginning could’ve been better and more detailed about how they formed and their rise to the top but I guess there was only so much they could fit into two hours. 

I also don’t see the part about when they re-form being that way somehow :rofl-lol:

I thought the guy who played Brian May was Brian May - he is that good! :lol:

28 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

REALLY? You’re my sister united in not being a Queen fan here. Maybe I should go :D

Well, I tried to listen to some Queen at home when I got back and I was just bored after a few songs :D but I do find their story fascinating, even if I’m not overly keen on their music, so the movie was great, for me. 

28 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Also I’m happy with current Axl tweeting out against Trump. Just wanted to let you know. 

I usually hate it when he tweets about politics, most of the time I wish he wouldn’t but this latest little rant has really made me happy too .... I don’t normally pay that much attention to Trump and his idiotic Twitter and speeches but the way he is talking about the migrants caravan and the way he went about things after the synagogue shooting - it really got my attention -  and then this morning I was watching BBC news and they were reporting about one of his rallies where he said it was a beautiful sight seeing the barbed wire going up on the border and he was playing SCOM - made me feel a bit sick! So, I’m glad Axl and the GnR guys have made it clear they don’t like him using their music, at least. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1