GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

Just now, killuridols said:

We should buy you one of those thingies, the club member account... :heart:

I won’t ever say anything about poverty in Germany anymore ... but I’m literally too stringy for that. ;) I want to win a raffle on this forum and get it for free though. :lol:

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But I ain't a 'bro'.... :smiley-confused2:

Two things:

1) Do you want him to do a full Madison on me? :ph34r:

2) If you do, how much is on the table? :slash:

I think you are already been rewarded. He is talking to you. Just cook it slowly... Set up a trap ;) He seems really scared and concerned about what is going on in the U.S. Take full advantage :P 

Send him this. It might cheer him up

Edited by Padme

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think you are already been rewarded. He is talking to you. Just cook it slowly... Set up a trap ;) He seems really scared and concerned about what is going on in the U.S. Take full advantage :P 

Yeah right?! He’s listening to her! :lol: (AND reading the Women’s Thread by the way!!! ;)). We’ll sort out the world via Axl tweeting it for us.

giphy.gif

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I won’t ever say anything about poverty in Germany anymore ... but I’m literally too stringy for that. ;) I want to win a raffle on this forum and get it for free though. :lol:

Hahahaha so you are one of those poor Germans Cristina was talking about? :o

See! She was right, she was right! :lol: :ph34r: 

Sorry again :facepalm:

Ahhh.... I haven't seen a raffle for that lately but that would be a great idea!!! How come they don't even make one per year or something? :(

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

I've been rewarded that he's talking nicely to me :devilshades:

Lol the furthest I could get before he slaps me on the face and throws me in a garbage can is suggesting that he writes a good song about the Orange clown.

Getting rid of TB, the models, hitting the gym and bringing back the vocal coach will end up in virtual DV or maybe the second part of 'Sorry' (becuase since he's woke I don't think he'd go GITR on me :ph34r:, but who knows....)

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Ahhh.... I haven't seen a raffle for that lately but that would be a great idea!!! How come they don't even make one per year or something? :(

Lol the furthest I could get before he slaps me on the face and throws me in a garbage can is suggesting that he writes a good song about the Orange clown.

Getting rid of TB, the models, hitting the gym and bringing back the vocal coach will end up in virtual DV or maybe the second part of 'Sorry' (becuase since he's woke I don't think he'd go GITR on me :ph34r:, but who knows....)

Wht raffle? 

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No, fortunately not. And yes, she was right. Just her comparison didn’t mention the two different measurements. But yeah, she was very right.

Why doesn’t the Forum do an advent calendar raffle thingy, @janrichmond? So we get the chance to win a membership. Or just say, I need free use of likes, that’s all. That would be great, thanks :lol:

Start with bringing back Izzy. Priorities! Then music and vocal coach, then gym, then new management. B-)

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is a before and after. Your role is to become a new Yoda. Now you're like  that doctor/therapist ( I think her name is Suzzy London?) wearing black a mini skirt in the Don't Cry video. You're that woman in his life :devilshades:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wht raffle? 

None :(

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Start with bringing back Izzy. Priorities! Then music and vocal coach, then gym, then new management. B-)

:confused:

Those are too many things to ask for to this pequeña.

I guess in order to bring Izzy back I need to disappear the 4tus :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

This is a before and after. Your role is to become a new Yoda. Now you're like  that doctor/therapist ( I think her name is Suzzy London?) wearing black a mini skirt in the Don't Cry video. You're that woman in his life :devilshades:

Me a Yoda? :lol:

Haven't you seen me? I am the most anxious, neurotic, psychotic, wild child on the face of earth and you still hope I can soothe the untamed dinosaur from Malibu hills? :rofl-lol:

I told you the best I can do is piss him off and have him chasing me all over the Interwebz, unless you guys have a plan and help me. I can be your bait but I can't be your solution, no no.

The most I can aspire is to be the modern Argie Beta, though :laugh:

Edited by killuridols

4 hours ago, money honey said:

I'd much rather feel him *on* my skin fnar fnar :drool:

Been reading a lot of Slaxl fanfic

Three meters and, yeah, that intense gut feeling of his presence is the nearest I managed to get. 

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll get what you need.

Edited by Alja

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

I guess in order to bring Izzy back I need to disappear the 4tus :smiley-confused2:

giphy-tumblr.gif

Tell me where and when. I'll be there. 

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

The most I can aspire is to be the modern Argie Beta, though :laugh:

Ew! You really want that? :unsure:

:P 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I can help you with that.:devilshades:

14 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Tell me where and when. I'll be there. 

I need to come up with a plan but I am quite slow with organization.

Bear with me! :monkey:

15 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Ew! You really want that? :unsure:

No, I was just trying to find a way to change the mind of the woke.... try to make him woke for GN'R not for politics :rofl-lol:

And I don't know how I can do that other than becoming a figure of his admiration :rofl-lol:

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

Axl is trending in Yahoo. And there are several articles in Google about his anti Trump posts on twitter

:axl92:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.......

I REALLY need to go read the comments :lol:

:popcorn:

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

Make sure you check Yahoo/Google U.S. I don't know about other countries

If I make the search in English, the results will be for articles in English.

No one here (Argentina) writes about Axl's political opinions because no one cares :lol:

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If I make the search in English, the results will be for articles in English.

No one here (Argentina) writes about Axl's political opinions because no one cares :lol:

I thought he was popular in South America :blink:

Yeah search in English U.S. Yahoo/ Google

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Make sure you check Yahoo/Google U.S. I don't know about other countries

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/axl-rose-blames-loopholes-guns-180200459.html

:wow: some of the replies to that article are quite the shit :lol:

- "As if I'm going to listen to what Axl Rose has to say about politics. That goes for any celeb. They have no clue how the rest of us live, no matter which party is in the White House."

- "I don’t listen to any celebrity opinions right or left. They are no more qualified than my dogs to give political advice. If you are making your voting decisions based on the advice of any celebrity you are part of the problem."

- "Axl has obviously lived in LA too long and he sold out trying to be relevant again after all those hermit years. 25 years ago, he would have been all about Trump. Everytime I hear that song, "They're out to get me" I think Trump should use that as his theme song."

- "Axle rose has stolen a lot of songs like Heavens Gate then he adds some silly sounds to it and says it's his" --- huh... w00t? :laugh:

- "Wasn't this guy out "finding himself" for about 20 years??"

- "Stopped listening to him when he started recording Charlie Manson's songs." -- Ouch! :laugh:

- "how is a song written back in the 80's, anti-trump? smdh" -- :lol:

- "Like I always say.....whichever way a celebrity is telling you to vote, just do the opposite and you'll be fine! They do not live in the same world as we do, so their opinion means squat!"

- "I would love to see Axl's tax returns. Methinks he dodges the taxes that his blue candidates love." -- Ha!

- "Why doesn't Trump and his minions play music by musicians who actually WANT him to use their music? Don't they exist?" --- Agreed!

- "I always get my poitical opinions from Axel Rose, he is a real political genius." -- :lol:

- "What song is an "anti Trump" song? Axl hasn't written a hit since Clinton was in office." --- Ay ahh! :ph34r:

- "there is something wrong with a 56 year old man trying to pretend hes still 21."

- "Says an out of touch millionaire while he sits in the lap of luxury and chauffeured around by a personal assistant. Has no clue how the rest of us live!"

OMG these are like 400 replies....... and some do really get HARSH for Axl.... as usual.... most people do not take him seriously...

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don’t think any of those comments have any value for GnR or as political comments. They’re all mean, populistic and derailing. So not interested in twitter or other social media comments. Their mostly bs.

I am there mostly for the lulz :popcorn:

Neither our comments in this forum are better than those comments, lol..... nor Axl's/Gn'R opinions are relevant either :shrugs: