GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Lol! Der Spiegel, really? Need to go an check it out. Why is it so interesting to media what Axl wrote? Must be his timing, tomorrow is election day, isn’t it?

Well, one answer could be that Axl is explaning the legal issues. And another answer is that it's the first time that Axl is clearly taking sides. He is so open about his opinions. And showing that to some degree he is afraid of this whole situation. I mean we heard Bono or Bruce Springsteen talking about politics many times. But from Axl is something unusual.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/axl-rose-explains-why-apos-194400385.html

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PaperDoll said:

It’s been getting more and more violent here, and from what I’ve seen on Twitter, there’s a lot of people amused by “Woke Axl.” There’s even a Twitter account called Woke Axl now. It’s all tongue in cheek and sort of endearing. 

:lol: The best fake Axl account is one from Argentina called 'Axel Rosa' (it's in Spanish though)

"I played a Velvet Revolver song. My self-esteem is on its lowest point"

"Soon we will introduce our new song #ShadowOfYourLove.
No one else but me could present something older than CD"

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why during this Tour He decided to walking n go to a bar/cafe with Fernando????? Meanwhile in 2012 when Band Members did press or went to the mall in jakarta, He never out from His hotel room :max::max:

I have an urge to follow Him too but cant

@tifalucis Should we go to GI Mall or Plaza Indonesia with an excuse to watching Bohemian,  Maybe We can find Them there just like My friend did back then :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

YES!

Lol They went to Monas

No fucking way. I wish I’m in Jakarta now 😭😭😭 

57 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Gooooo chase the ass :lol:

Do you know which hotel they are at?

No. I don’t know yet.

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Why during this Tour He decided to walking n go to a bar/cafe with Fernando????? Meanwhile in 2012 when Band Members did press or went to the mall in jakarta, He never out from His hotel room :max::max:

I have an urge to follow Him too but cant

@tifalucis Should we go to GI Mall or Plaza Indonesia with an excuse to watching Bohemian,  Maybe We can find Them there just like My friend did back then :smiley-confused2:

I have a hunch they’re staying at Sulthan, just because it’s usually a hotel where athletes stay because it’s the closest one

Edited by tifalucis