GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

43 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Please. Enjoy the show. Post later your impressions.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

@SerenityScorp Damn girl, don't post here, switch off the phone and watch the fucking show! :headbang:

Enjoy as much as you can while you're there. This thread can wait. 

Sorry,  I will post later everything I can remember:smiley-confused2:

• Haha 1

Soooo here's the boring review from Me since Im not a good story teller

Setlist: Nothing special. same like before. But seriously I freakin love that cover,  Wichita Lineman

Axl's voice: Better than I thought.Even though theres some Mickey and His normal voice in couple of songs because out of breath N maybe He cannot reach some notes. Btw,  He should practice bit more before He sings Slither:facepalm:

The Big 3: 

Axl, He always using tshirt only in the end, He use jacket. Btw now I know why You Girls said He should get a rid of that jewrlry, boots n hats,  What I hate from Acl fashion is too much jewelry, boots(How in the hell He can running with that?????),  American jacket (Im not sure cause what I saw is white, blue with stars), anddddd THAT UGLY RED ROBE!!!!!:vomit: :thumbsdown:

Oh btw I like that Axl's another cat tshirt. 

Slash: This is My first time I saw Him but I dont know why I dont have any excitement like some Fans tht saw Him 4 the first time,  N' He really cant be bothered lol,  He focus too much. Also He have funny tshirt tht I like

N' I dont see any drool :rofl-lol:

Duff: MAN!  HE'S HOT! even in just simple Sleeveless tshirt and jeans, HE'S HOT!  With that tall, build body and short blonde hair, :drool::drool::drool: N'that Sleeveless tshirt really makes Him hot

From the Big 3, I think the one cool one is Duff,  even thought I like Axl (Sorry Axl! :smiley-confused2:)

The Hired Members:

I cannot see Frank,  Mellisa N'Dizzy lol!  I cannot see Them because Im in the left side of the stage,  Theyre hidden by the left screen. 

4tus: He is wild on the stage lol

Kat Benzova: I dont know how band photographer works but from I see She just took pic like tht without considering the angle n anything photographer techniques I usually see

The crowd:

Weeellllll I think We arent loud like what I saw in other countries.  N most people (not all)  watching with their phone camera on. 

Slaxl: IS SLAXL JUST MY IMAGINATION?????  :scared: I only find 2 Slaxl moments N'Those were only Axl pat/touch on Slash's back :fuckyou: Like I said before it was like Slash had invisible barrier tht surrounds Him,  Even thought Axl run alot, Mostly He was running,  pass through Slash. Occasionally standing near Slash but the vibe is different than how Axl treat Duff N'other Members.  N'there is a time when Axl walking near N'in front of Slash,  Slash instinctively back away. 

Someone tell Me if is it just Me or some of You feel the same???  😩😩😩

The Whole Show:

Awesome lol!  N Axl voice is great!  NITL Shows is better when You watch it live cause Axl sounds different when You hear it on Youtube. Also I think because thus is My second time/I dont have any starstruck/naive like when I was before/I got spot that bit far from Them,  I dont have any excitement like 2012 show. 

Nnnn' Who is that bodyguard with big body, bald head N' beard????  He is so scary! He is on left side in front of  Me,  I dont know what happened but He climb the barrier N'walking pass Me to the audience on bit far in the back

Theres some People who fainted before n during the concert

My biggest turn off: When my mother n Brother pick Me up from the concert n comment about people using words "hell" after saw GN'R quotes"Here's Today Gone to Hell" in Someone's back tshirt, (My family is religius/christian family)  N' annoying jokes about GN'R

Regret: I wish I could stand in the middle so that I can see Them clearly (I dont wanna watch the screen cause it feels like Youtube videos lol) 

My biggest question:

Who is the one that asking for rendang n nasi goreng to the promotor for Their concert?????  Lol!!!! 

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

You don't have to say sorry. I just wanted that you enjoyed the show....you were expecting this gig for a long time....

Yeah, I'm enjoyed 

N' if any of You watch the videos of that concert n hear someone shouting "Slaxl! "

That was Me :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Setlist: Nothing special. same like before. But seriously I freakin love that cover,  Wichita Lineman

Axl's voice: Better than I thought.Even though theres some Mickey and His normal voice in couple of songs because out of breath N maybe He cannot reach some notes. Btw,  He should practice bit more before He sings Slither:facepalm:

The Big 3: 

Axl, He always using tshirt only in the end, He use jacket. Btw now I know why You Girls said He should get a rid of that jewrlry, boots n hats,  What I hate from Acl fashion is too much jewelry, boots(How in the hell He can running with that?????),  American jacket (Im not sure cause what I saw is white, blue with stars), anddddd THAT UGLY RED ROBE!!!!!:vomit: :thumbsdown:

Slash: This is My first time I saw Him but I dont know why I dont have any excitement like some Fans tht saw Him 4 the first time,  N' He really cant be bothered lol,  He focus too much. Also He have funny tshirt tht I like

Duff: MAN!  HE'S HOT! even in just simple Sleeveless tshirt and jeans, HE'S HOT!  With that tall, build body and short blonde hair, :drool::drool::drool: N'that Sleeveless tshirt really makes Him hot

From the Big 3, I think the one cool one is Duff,  even thought I like Axl (Sorry Axl! :smiley-confused2:)

The Hired Members:

I cannot see Frank,  Mellisa N'Dizzy lol!  I cannot see Them because Im in the left side of the stage,  Theyre hidden by the left screen. 

Kat Benzova: I dont know how band photographer works but from I see She just took pic like tht without considering the angle n anything photographer techniques I usually see

The crowd:

Weeellllll I think We arent loud like what I saw in other countries.  N most people (not all)  watching with their phone camera on. 

Slaxl: IS SLAXL JUST MY IMAGINATION?????  :scared: I only find 2 Slaxl moments N'Those were only Axl pat/touch on Slash's back :fuckyou: Like I said before it was like Slash had invisible barrier tht surrounds Him,  Even thought Axl run alot, Mostly He was running,  pass through Slash. Occasionally standing near Slash but the vibe is different than how Axl treat Duff N'other Members.  N'there is a time when Axl walking near N'in front of Slash,  Slash instinctively back away. 

The Whole Show:

Awesome lol!  N Axl voice is great!  NITL Shows is better when You watch it live cause Axl sounds different when You hear it on Youtube. Also I think because thus is My second time/I dont have any starstruck/naive like when I was before/I got spot that bit far from Them,  I dont have any excitement like 2012 show. 

Nnnn' Who is that bodyguard with big body, bald head N' beard????  He is so scary! He is on left side in front of  Me,  I dont know what happened but He climb the barrier N'walking pass Me to the audience on bit far in the back

My biggest turn off: When my mother n Brother pick Me up from the concert n comment about people using words "hell" after saw GN'R quotes"Here's Today Gone to Hell" in Someone's back tshirt, (My family is religius/christian family)  N' annoying jokes about GN'R

Regret: I wish I could stand in the middle so that I can see Them clearly (I dont wanna watch the screen cause it feels like Youtube videos lol) 

My biggest question:

Who is the one that asking for rendang n nasi goreng to the promotor for Their concert?????  Lol!!!! 

Don't worry@Serenityscorp, great review, nothing has of boring👍👍

3 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

@SerenityScorp you know when Duff sings my mom was like "Hey the bassist has a good voice. Why is he not the vocalist instead?" :facepalm:

That's literally how awful Axl is.

Moms!!! :rofl-lol: Speaking truth exactly when you don’t wanna hear it. *making mental note*

:lol:

30 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The Big 3: 

The Hired Members:

The crowd:

The Whole Show:

My biggest question:

Thanks for your review and the pics. I love the Death Metal Shirt. Glad you like the show overall. Hope you had a great time!

I don’t think there is much Slaxl left, to be honest. It is a business, they get along but there is not a lot chemistry left. If at all.

Ned Flanders looks really good for his age. Still he’s doing nothing for me, lookwise. Sorry, Ned. :P

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Moms!!! :rofl-lol: Speaking truth exactly when you don’t wanna hear it. *making mental note*

:lol:

Thanks for your review and the pics. I love the Death Metal Shirt. Glad you like the show overall. Hope you had a great time!

I don’t think there is much Slaxl left, to be honest. It is a business, they get along but there is not a lot chemistry left. If at all.

Ned Flanders looks really good for his age. Still he’s doing nothing for me, lookwise. Sorry, Ned. :P

Welllll I dont think Slaxl can happens in just 3 years after more than 20 years They separated. N'the question is did Slaxl really happeed in the past?

Ned Flanders is so :drool: when You see Him live in the show

Edited by SerenityScorp

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Welllll I dont think Slaxl can happens in just 3 years after more than 20 years They separated. N'the question is did Slaxl really happeed in the past?

Is that a real question? Of course it did not really happen. They were friends and had a chemistry on stage. That’s all. :shrugs:

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Ned Flanders is so :drool: when You see Him lice in the show

I already did, in 2017. ;)  He looks really cool and has a great charisma going on. Does not come across like that on pics or videos at all, I think.

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Poor Axl!!  :rofl-lol:

Tbh,  Can Axl's voice become good or at least better again if He practice hard????   

Looking at 2 years ago, yes he actually can if he try. But he never try. I bet he never even have warm up or even practice for months no wonder he’s losing his voice.

Speaking of my current obsession with Take That, I notice with Robbie Williams, he sings a lot better now than he was 4-5 years ago. His voice is changing, it got deeper with age and he smokes a lot. I have his concert album with Take That from 2011 and there’s a part on the setlist where he sang his solo songs. It was not good actually but his in Take That’s part of setlist wasn’t bad maybe because his friends did cover him. Then he made a new solo album in 2012 and imo he didn’t sound good that I never want to listen the whole album. Then since 2016 suddenly he’s good. He doesn’t sound like he strained his voice, he can even hit high notes on songs that he couldn’t do couple of years ago. The secret is of course he relearn how to sing. Something that Axl never make an effort to.