GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Trump blamed the California government. He accused California of total lack of proper management. And he is in Paris because of a ceremony conmemorating the 100 years anniversary of the end of WWI. A lot of world leaders are in Paris for this event

Is interesting because the parks in California are managed by the federal goverment...in other words....Trump

52 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Is interesting because the parks in California are managed by the federal goverment...in other words....Trump

I don't know where or how it started. There is actually more than one fire going on. This one is the worst. Reports are saying it's the worst in the history of California

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Padme said:

I don't know where or how it started. There is actually more than one fire going on. This one is the worst. Reports are saying it's the worst in the history of California

There are 3 fires, one destroyed 6000 houses and one city named paradise, the second one is in Malibu and the third one is 60% contained, is the small of all 3.

PG&E chemical company,  has telling to Calfornia goverment that at least one of those fires was initiated by sparks provenient of one of their energized towers. They are investigating the other 2.

3 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Did you saw Nando Instastory? 

Axl travels with the grandpa shoes!! Jaja

I bet they are pricey as well. They look full leather and probably really expensive shoes/loafers whatever you want to call them because of the leather. I can imagine him shuffling around the hotel lobby and between band rooms with them on. One sock up one sock down.😖

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I bet they are pricey as well. They look full leather and probably really expensive shoes/loafers whatever you want to call them because of the leather. I can imagine him shuffling around the hotel lobby and between band rooms with them on. One sock up one sock down.😖

They can be expensive, they can be full leather, they might even be branded but to me they are still slippers. :lol:

There must have been some relaxation on the 'rule' of never publishing a photo where Axl can be spotted, outside of stage photos...There has been too many on the last days

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks. So „he“ would be the cat? or the beer or whatever that drink is? Sorry I’m so thick :lol:

An intense beer drinking ginger cat - sounds about right :lol: 

I didn’t mean the comment as literal though, just that t-shirt really suits him.

3 hours ago, GingerHair said:

There must have been some relaxation on the 'rule' of never publishing a photo where Axl can be spotted, outside of stage photos...There has been too many on the last days

Who was next to Axl? The converse trainers look like Slash’s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Yes. But the useless of Nando just keeping focus on Melissa

It’s a shame we have to figure out who they are by their feet, especially since Axl now wears the grandad slippers :lol:  They have recognisable feet omg I think I have slipped into creepy fan territory :lol:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Uuuuhm - Hi! :lol: Me again. The thick one.

What are you talking about and where can I look at it? Thanks in advance :lol:

It’s on Fernando IG story, you can’t really see much but I rewatched it a few times and it looks like they’re showing each other things on their phones and laughing :lol:

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It’s on Fernando IG story, you can’t really see much but I rewatched it a few times and it looks like they’re showing each other things on their phones and laughing :lol:

Probably something on the mygnrforun site.

• Haha 2