GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 hours ago, Ratam said:

for my sound a bit silly she write about UTLH , about that Slash said ,many buzz for a song is just a joke, but in general is good article.

I always think of traditional songs, they are just like UTLH, all kinds of ancient ballads about getting rid of unwanted marital partner, cuckoldry, jealousy, messing up with dead ones, men and women, you name it. We still sing them for fun. Usually the older, the more violent and detailed description is there. Some folk artists still make new songs in this style. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

You are disappointing me, young ladies!! There has been an inexplicable amount of Slaxl from this leg and you are ignoring it :max: My laptop crashed and I had to use my laptop at work to post this here. Why wasn't this here already? :angry: And there's more...please do your job :popcorn::lol:

giphy.gif

:P 

-------
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @SerenityScorp!!! :heart:rock3rock3 Hope you had a great day! And I'm very happy you finally got to see the Slaxl live! Glad you enjoyed it :wub:

Sorry, old Slaxl bores me and that smile of Slash is fake. :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, old Slaxl bores me and that smile of Slash is fake. :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:no:

Fake or not maybe Slash lurk this thread n try to give His best showing the Slaxl for Us :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You are disappointing me, young ladies!! There has been an inexplicable amount of Slaxl from this leg and you are ignoring it :max: My laptop crashed and I had to use my laptop at work to post this here. Why wasn't this here already? :angry: And there's more...please do your job :popcorn::lol:

giphy.gif

-------
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @SerenityScorp!!! :heart:rock3rock3 Hope you had a great day! And I'm very happy you finally got to see the Slaxl live! Glad you enjoyed it :wub:

Thank You!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Is that for Me???  Perfect birthday Gif(t) that I need!!! :wub::wub:

Where did you get tht?

14 minutes ago, dgnr said:

giphy.gif

-------

20181114-100841.png

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

No, it's not!! Nothing about Slash is fake :max::P And it bores me too, but, hey, they're doing their best. It's better than nothing :shrugs:

His drool isn’t, that’s for sure.

Sorry, go on enjoying Slaxl. I’ll keep my mouth shut.

@SerenityScorp HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a good one. :lol::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:no:

Fake or not maybe Slash lurk this thread n try to give His best showing the Slaxl for Us :rolleyes:

Thank You!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Is that for Me???  Perfect birthday Gif(t) that I need!!! :wub::wub:

Where did you get tht?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you @SerenityScorp best wishing to you🎂🎁🎁🎈🎂:headbang:

47 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

20181114-100841.png

Slash trying to lean His head on Axl shoulder but fail lol:awesomeface::rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

His drool isn’t, that’s for sure.

Sorry, go on enjoying Slaxl. I’ll keep my mouth shut.

@SerenityScorp HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a good one. :lol::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

THX!!!:headbang::headbang:  I did have a good one:slash:

31 minutes ago, Ratam said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you @SerenityScorp best wishing to you🎂🎁🎁🎈🎂:headbang:

THANK YOU!!  :axl:

• Haha 1

I'm sorry @dgnr but the gif work belongs to @Andy14 and she failed miserably this time :max: so direct your anger at her, please.... she's probably found a new forum or a new thread or a new Prince(ss).... who knows what's going on inside that black soul :ph34r: :smiley-confused2: :lol:

Not even @SerenityScorp can make a good job at keeping the Slaxl alive :no:, given that she is their biggest fan and wanted to see young Axl in a suit, but I can't expect too much from her either, since she's also failed miserably at letting us know IN A CLEAR MANNER that it was HER BIRTHDAY :facepalm: :rolleyes: :violin:

So Happy Birthday Weird Person!!!! :headbang:

:devilshades: rock4 :axl92::slash:

:smiley-confused2:

There.... that was my Trumpety style B-day wish for ya, 2018 fucking booh yah :hahafyou:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

giphy.gif

-------

I really wonder if slash knocked axls hat on purpose.....and slash gives a big smile cause he knows what hes done. I think axl should wear one of those really big straw like hats that some women wear. Or maybe a small one that women wore in the 1800"s.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I really wonder if slash knocked axls hat on purpose.....and slash gives a big smile cause he knows what hes done. I think axl should wear one of those really big straw like hats that some women wear. Or maybe a small one that women wore in the 1800"s.

Now that You said it!!  :wow::wow:

Aww Slash :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

That hat is already ridiculous enough and kinda female hat  :smiley-confused2: (If hats can be assigned a gender at birth :smiley-confused2:)

@Tori72 I don't know :ph34r:.... all I'm saying is that hat looks female and I'm gonna fight for its right to be perceived as a female hat :smiley-confused2:

Now, a new issue...... how long 'til Alfred puts this one out of circulation? :ph34r:

Someone’s Created A Guns N’ Roses x Benny Hill Mash-Up And It’s Amazing

Axl Rose and Benny Hill mashed up as cruel inevitability of internet continues

• Thanks 1