GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

lol, how come?

I live in the ass of the world and I know who he is :lol:

Some British comedian guy from the 80's (or maybe the 70's).... I don't know... Im too young to remember :rofl-lol:

He's from the 70s and even in the 70s some of us knew how sexist he was. He was mostly liked by old men because he always had 'sexy' girls on his show. He was shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

He's from the 70s and even in the 70s some of us knew how sexist he was. He was mostly liked by old men because he always had 'sexy' girls on his show. He was shit.

Oh, I didn't know that :wacko:

I remember his show was on the TV here when I was a kid but I don't think I ever watched it, just a glance when my relatives or someone else was watching.

How come these 'orange' guys are all sexist and horrible? :lol:

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh, I didn't know that :wacko:

I remember his show was on the TV here when I was a kid but I don't think I ever watched it, just a glance when my relatives or someone else was watching.

How come these 'orange' guys are all sexist and horrible? :lol:

To be fair to him i should say that he only acted that way on screen, apparently off camera he was a gentleman. I've never read anything dodgy about him (but his show was shit) 

Maybe you should see if his old stuff is on YT, It may not be as awful as i remember :lol: 

It probably is though ;)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

but the gif work belongs to @Andy14 and she failed miserably this time :max: so direct your anger at her, please.... she's probably found a new forum or a new thread or a new Prince(ss).... who knows what's going on inside that black soul :ph34r: :smiley-confused2: :lol:

I haven't found anyone or anything. :max: I have a burnout syndrom because I have nothing to offer so I'm a mere lurker now. :ph34r::devilshades:

I don't even know how to make a gif anymore. :smiley-confused2:

Happy birthday @SerenityScorp rock4

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

That hat is already ridiculous enough and kinda female hat  :smiley-confused2: (If hats can be assigned a gender at birth 

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I don’t know Benny Hill. :blink:

Had his own comedy show in the 70s, very politically incorrect for its time, with a lot of female bum pinching. When not doing his skits he appeared to be a warm host.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

IMO Slash smiles like he is either a) drunk  or b) planning to kill Batman (kind of psychotic look there)

@SerenityScorp  I think  I'm late with this but...

Happy Birthday Izzy Stradlin

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@SerenityScorp Happy birthday xxx

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I haven't found anyone or anything. :max: I have a burnout syndrom because I have nothing to offer so I'm a mere lurker now. :ph34r::devilshades:

Happy birthday @SerenityScorp rock4

THANK YOU ALL!!  :headbang::headbang::axl:

tenor.gif?itemid=3894106

@Andy14 But.....  I want to request Your masterpiece 4 My birthday :cry:

21 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:
On 11/15/2018 at 4:55 AM, dgnr said:

giphy.gif

IMO Slash smiles like he is either a) drunk  or b) planning to kill Batman (kind of psychotic look there)

He looks like he in that moment just hit a note that he really liked. Or maybe he thought about one of his perverted IG posts :rofl-lol: What song is this from?

19 hours ago, Andy14 said:

No don't go, I miss you :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1