GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Omg grandpa Slash, be careful with those handstands!! We dont want you to break your spine or your arms and :smiley-confused2: well.... the tour is almost over. You can break anything you want :lol:

:anger: Slash isn't done touring, you know!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Soo is Tadao an Official photographer now lol

N' is She allwed to the backstage or what???? 

Tadao is Duff's bodyguard. And he's a he :P 

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Omg grandpa Slash, be careful with those handstands!! We dont want you to break your spine or your arms and :smiley-confused2: well.... the tour is almost over. You can break anything you want :lol:

NO, no, no! He can't break anything. I have an appointment with him in March, I want him healthy and well and drooling :smiley-confused2: The only thing I can see him breaking is Prince Axl's heart :rofl-lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Tadao is Duff's bodyguard. And he's a he :P 

NO, no, no! He can't break anything. I have an appointment with him in March, I want him healthy and well and drooling :smiley-confused2: The only thing I can see him breaking is Prince Axl's heart :rofl-lol:

Oh yeah right forgot LOL

I thought He was She.  N I thought He was one of those Japanese superfans. Btw His photo more interesting than Kat's lol

DONT BREAK AXL'S HEART ANYMORE SLASH!  :anger:

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Both grandpas with broken bones can take care of each other while breaking each other's heart, time and again :lol:

Maybe a good song can come out of their broken hearts :slash::smiley-confused2:

No!! No more broken heart!!!  :bitchfight:

No more Slyles!!:fuckyou:  I want Slaxl!!  :headbang:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Haha 1

Hello! :ph34r:

This pic was shared on that very well-known GNR facebook fanpage with the following story : This is a photo of Axl and I at his home in Malibu July 2, 1998. You actually can see Axls leg tattoos which many people didn’t know he has!! He also signed my UYI 2 CD book and this is my collection in Guns N Roses tickets from Mexico, USA, South America, Norway and even my GNR fan club card.'

46526145_2185219851751866_20397733457543

Credits to Emet Galeana

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

This pic was shared on that very well-known GNR facebook fanpage with the following story : This is a photo of Axl and I at his home in Malibu July 2, 1998. You actually can see Axls leg tattoos which many people didn’t know he has!! He also signed my UYI 2 CD book and this is my collection in Guns N Roses tickets from Mexico, USA, South America, Norway and even my GNR fan club card.'

Credits to Emet Galeana

How sad glance!! Was is Axl wilderness years 😓

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

Credits to Emet Galeana

Looks photo shopped 

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, dgnr said:

Credits to Emet Galeana

From what I read on facebook, he just rang the bell, and Beta came out, and then Axl.

10 hours ago, dgnr said:

Credits to Emet Galeana

Those trainers are awful, so awful that they look like Fernandos trainers. 

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think it’s fair enough to go looking for him for a photo, outside his house, waiting outside his hotel or whatever. As long as you can accept no for an answer...

Some people get lucky but I bet a lot are sat on their arse on the pavement at 3am thinking what a cunt :lol:

Yeah, ringing the doorbell to his house is going too far, for me personally. Waiting at the gate of his house too. You're really invading his privacy then. It's different when you wait outside a hotel during a tour or when he's walking the street and you happen to bump into him. At least in his own home he should be able to be a private person, even if he can't when he's on the street.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lio said:

Yeah, ringing the doorbell to his house is going too far, for me personally. Waiting at the gate of his house too. You're really invading his privacy then. It's different when you wait outside a hotel during a tour or when he's walking the street and you happen to bump into him. At least in his own home he should be able to be a private person, even if he can't when he's on the street.

Well I wouldn’t personally do either - but I can see why fans who have travelled to LA do go up to his house gates and have a look to see if he is in. 

• Like 1