GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, Padme said:

At least he is wearing a cool and traditional Axl hat :D

I figured those cowboy hats are the typical fashion of a pro-guns Republican :lol:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Axl is going insane on twitter :facepalm: Where is @killuridols? I told her she needs to be his therapist :lol:

W00t?? :o

What happened? I just came back from the doctor and now Im at work.....!

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I know. It would be better if he wrote a new song about the subject or update an old one....Get in the ring, shitbag

Please paste what he's saying, I cant check now... :nervous:

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Please paste what he's saying, I cant check now... :nervous:

It's nothing that drastic really, he is just urging people to vote.  And someone in the comment section has just discovered that Gn'R has a song called OIAM and therefore Axl= racist,  better late than never, I  suppose.. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think he is having a Breakdown and a Bad Obsession with Trump and the elections

It’s election day today. How’s that an obsession? He is in political activist mode. He found a mission, something to do. Idk why but I kinda enjoy it. I understand him being concerned because I feel the same even though I’m not American... 

Also, while I’m at  and it doesn’t go out to you, @Padme, do don’t take it personally. I don’t think it is ok to tell an artist to go (fuck him/herself and) do some art instead of speaking their mind politically or on any other given topic. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. We all have our work, our jobs and we talk politics or art or whatever. :shrugs:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How's the voting doing? I know nothing :popcorn:

People have been voting for a week already. They have early voting. Meaning you can start voting well... earlier. In case you can't do it today. It seems the turn out has been larger than in 2014. The previous midterm election. But Trump with his racists and over the top speeches has been scaring people about illegal immigrants. In America ussualy the extremists are desperate to vote. The normal people don't care. For them Trump or anyone else is the same shit with different smell. No results yet. America is so big they have different time zones. I guess the first results will be coming in a few hours

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

It’s election day today. How’s that an obsession? He is in political activist mode. He found a mission, something to do. Idk why but I kinda enjoy it. I understand him being concerned because I feel the same even though I’m not American... 

Also, while I’m at  and it doesn’t go out to you, @Padme, do don’t take it personally. I don’t think it is ok to tell an artist to go (fuck him/herself and) do some art instead of speaking their mind politically or on any other given topic. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. We all have our work, our jobs and we talk politics or art or whatever. :shrugs:

What if the election doesn't go his way? How is he going to react? I don't know how he is going to handle it. Specially now that he is on tour. I don't want a riot in a show because of the election

On 11/4/2018 at 2:54 AM, SerenityScorp said:

Jakarta show of course lol

I dont have any money like tht superfan who keeps follow Them in any countries during the tour 😭😭😭😭

Maybe you can join her group :)

On 11/4/2018 at 5:31 AM, SerenityScorp said:

Lol,  You are lucky Your parents are interested in GNR,  Hope They will be okay with GNR showing lots sexual pics/videos on the screen later n not forbid You to watch Them again *Learn from past show

Is that what happened to you? My parents went to the show that I was at but they got seats way in the back.

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

What if the election doesn't go his way? How is he going to react? I don't know how he is going to handle it. Specially now that he is on tour. I don't want a riot in a show because of the election

That’s true, I don’t want that either. I don’t see it coming... Let’s wait and see how Axl turns out after the election. He hasn’t been ranting and being upset in a long time. Maybe he’s over that? 

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

He would be extremely stupid and gone back to his old ways if he unleashes a riot or throws a tantrum during a show because of this election.

Mostly because he is abroad and very few people care about US domestic affairs..... even if they think they are the kings of the world.

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

That’s true, I don’t want that either. I don’t see it coming... Let’s wait and see how Axl turns out after the election. He hasn’t been ranting and being upset in a long time. Maybe he’s over that? 

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He would be extremely stupid and gone back to his old ways if he unleashes a riot or throws a tantrum during a show because of this election.

Mostly because he is abroad and very few people care about US domestic affairs..... even if they think they are the kings of the world.

It seems he got too emotionally involved with Trump and the election. I fear he could go into mood swings and rage just because the lights on the stage are not bright enough. We don't know what little insignificant thing could unleash fury

Edited by Padme

51 minutes ago, Padme said:

It seems he got too emotionally involved with Trump and the election. I fear he could go into mood swings and rage just because the lights on the stage are not bright enough. We don't know what little insignificant thing could unleash fury

I don't think he will lose his mind on a show because of that, lol.... I guess he takes his medication now :P