GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Soooooo out of topic in here But Damn I really love this Girl Voice,  She was singing Wild Horses with Myles N Slash in other video. I rely want to hear Her singing any GNR songs

Post-Modern Jukebox does some cool stuff.  

I've never seen this one. The shirt makes him look like a typical romantic latino singer...But, somehow, still hot :lol:

30 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Axl just replied to my inquiries :smiley-confused2:

Is this an Axl rant? :wub::P 

This Trump using his songs is really bugging him. For once I think he finally was coherent in what he wrote, finally saying what really bothers him about Trump and not just writing cryptic, non-sense tweets. Good for him! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Is this an Axl rant? :wub::P 

This Trump using his songs is really bugging him. For once I think he finally was coherent in what he wrote, finally saying what really bothers him about Trump and not just writing cryptic, non-sense tweets. Good for him! 

I guess yeah... Lol Axl finally woke up for real :lol:

Still, I don't buy his shit...... He sounds like someone who's been dormant for an entire century.

What he describes about Trump now and the alienation going on inside his own country is what most third world countries have suffered for decades at the hand of USA governments.

I'm glad they are drinking from their own medicine but at the same time, just like any other USA government, they want to share that glass of poison with the entire world.

So fuck woke Axl and fuck imperialism, fuck the USA and fuck crapitalism... this play is more of the same old hypocrisy. 

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I guess yeah... Lol Axl finally woke up for real :lol:

Still, I don't buy his shit...... He sounds like someone who's been dormant for an entire century.

What he describes about Trump now and the alienation going on inside his own country is what most third world countries have suffered for decades at the hand of USA governments.

I'm glad they are drinking from their own medicine but at the same time, just like any other USA government, they want to share that glass of poison with the entire world.

So fuck woke Axl and fuck imperialism, fuck the USA and fuck crapitalism... this play is more of the same old hypocrisy. 

This is pretty much how most Americans function TBH. I was in my late 30s before I understood American imperialism, and I still don’t have a good grasp on all of it. Our history classes are...bizarre. Even up through college, unless you’re interested in specific aspects of history, you pretty much get up to the Constitution and after that it’s like, then there was a civil war and World War II and now we are awesome and like baseball. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PaperDoll said:

This is pretty much how most Americans function TBH. I was in my late 30s before I understood American imperialism, and I still don’t have a good grasp on all of it. Our history classes are...bizarre. Even up through college, unless you’re interested in specific aspects of history, you pretty much get up to the Constitution and after that it’s like, then there was a civil war and World War II and now we are awesome and like baseball. 

Thanks for being honest about it. I think that beyond education, this also happens because most of you don't struggle with high levels of poverty, unemployment, corruption and other evils that make our nations always be begging on our knees.

But I guess now something else it's going on, something is ingrained and you are all divided by ideology. Many countries are going through the same situation, with the status quo being shaken by new approaches and the old ways putting resistance to the changes. 

Like I always say, Trump is a product of his society. He ain't an alien, that guy was born and raised with all of you, he's become what he became because there was a system supporting him, so now that you are all woke to this new cruel reality gotta deal with it. The demon is at home.

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest? It’s White dudes and the White ladies who support them. The lens you’re looking through is White Dude. That’s who created the laws, enforce them, and benefit the most. The White Dudes who wrote the constitution were wealthy slave owners who really just wanted property owners (other rich White dudes) to vote and participate in government. Everything in the US flows from that. And because America is relatively young, anything that happened 25 years or more ago is ancient history. Except for the Founding Fathers who are treated like gods, of course. As Americans, we’re all soaking in rich, White dude bullshit, and it’s difficult to swim against. A lot of people support the status quo because they believe someday they’ll own a yacht on shit lake. 

Edited by PaperDoll
Grammar

23 minutes ago, PaperDoll said:

To be perfectly honest? It’s White dudes and the White ladies who support them. The lens you’re looking through is White Dude. That’s who created the laws, enforce them, and benefit the most. The White Dudes who wrote the constitution were wealthy slave owners who really just wanted property owners (other rich White dudes) to vote and participate in government. Everything in the US flows from that. And because America is relatively young, anything that happened 25 years or more ago is ancient history. Except for the Founding Fathers who are treated like gods, of course. As Americans, we’re all soaking in rich, White dude bullshit, and it’s difficult to swim against. A lot of people support the status quo because they believe someday they’ll own a yacht on shit lake. 

Hell damn yeah :unsure:

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

:ph34r:

OMG :headbang:Woke Axl is woke. :lol: He’s warming my heart. For real.

Also yay to @PaperDoll and @killuridols . Your discussion is right on spot.

It’s the middle of the night here and I’m not capable of saying anything of value right now. Just wanted to yell around a bit for woke Axl.lol

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, T-Minus said:

I this a thread about DJ Ashba?

Wut? 

Oh I just realise tht on thursday later I finallu be able to see SLAXL 4 REAL!! :headbang:

Heck maybe I should make 2 shirt with Sl n Axl word on back n cool pictures of Them on the front so that They dont know about My plan:smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

:ph34r:

So you and Axl are having some kind of a bromance going on? Great!!!! Best news I heard in a very long time. Now, instead of politics. Tell him to bing back Izzy and Adler. And since we are at it. He should bring back Erin as well. He better get his shit together and make a new album. Change the set list because the shows are boring as hell! Tell him to get real managers. Join the band in rehearsal. Also tell him he should fix his fuckin voice once and for all!!! And he better stay in shape and take care of himself. Because he is not 25 years old anymore. And enough already with all the parties, inteligent models and his lame ass entourage.

Thank you in advance. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Padme said:

So you and Axl are having some kind of a bromance going on? Great!!!! Best news I heard in a very long time

But I ain't a 'bro'.... :smiley-confused2:

13 minutes ago, Padme said:

Now, instead of politics. Tell him to bing back Izzy and Adler. And since we are at it. He should bring back Erin as well. He better get his shit together and make a new album. Change the set list because the shows are boring as hell! Tell him to get real managers. Join the band in rehearsal. Also tell him he should fix his fuckin voice once and for all!!! And he better stay in shape and take care of himself. Because he is not 25 years old anymore. And enough already with all the parties, inteligent models and his lame ass entourage.

Two things:

1) Do you want him to do a full Madison on me? :ph34r:

2) If you do, how much is on the table? :slash:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

But I ain't a 'bro'.... :smiley-confused2:

Two things:

1) Do you want him to do a full Madison on me? :ph34r:

2) If you do, how much is on the table? :slash:

OMG :lol:

How do you call a bromance between a woke Axl and a killuridols?

1. He won’t do that anymore. He’s woke!!!!

2. Our love. Eternally if you’re successfull. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

1. He won’t do that anymore. He’s woke!!!!

I think he is half-woke, not entirely woke for some things :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

2. Our love. Eternally if you’re successfull. :lol:

Oooh... I might take the risk then!

I was never popular in school:dance:

:rofl-lol:

----

Honestly, I don't think I'm an expert on changing dinosaurs minds, but I can guarantee you I can piss them off like a pro! :lol:

57a7e9ebc9d65_AxlDemonsFightingtoComeOut.gif.4e7bb69e3dd6aa78f639a97a30cc4014.gif

Just now, killuridols said:

I think he is half-woke, not entirely woke for some things :rolleyes:

Oooh... I might take the risk then!

I was never popular in school:dance:

:rofl-lol:

----

Honestly, I don't think I'm an expert on changing dinosaurs minds, but I can guarantee you I can piss them off like a pro! :lol:

57a7e9ebc9d65_AxlDemonsFightingtoComeOut.gif.4e7bb69e3dd6aa78f639a97a30cc4014.gif

The bolded: Yes of yourse! lol. You need an irony-detector for my posts asap! 

Second bolded: I fully trust you in that! :lol::smiley-confused2:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont need it. I just wanted to say that, because I take every chance I've got at hand :devilshades:

Sorry!

Ok, sorry, too. :lol: Do your thing.

Also I cannot stand it being out of likes. I can’t communicate like that and write far too many posts. Sorry everyone. :shrugs:

Edited by Tori72