GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

4 hours ago, Padme said:

What if the election doesn't go his way? How is he going to react? I don't know how he is going to handle it. Specially now that he is on tour. I don't want a riot in a show because of the election

He will burn trump pinata on stage

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Maybe you can join her group :)

Is that what happened to you? My parents went to the show that I was at but they got seats way in the back.

No,  no. But I believe it will happen if I let My parents join Me watching GNR. 

30 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Have a good time (and take sign with you that says "Where's Izzy?" :P)

Not gonna make a trouble tomorrow :smiley-confused2:

Should I bring "No Boots, No hats = Women Threads Happy!" Instead??? 

Orrrr "Where's Slaxl? "

Edited by SerenityScorp

28 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Have a good time (and take sign with you that says "Where's Izzy?" :P)

Maybe some other time. Axl got some good news and some bad news from the election. I don't know what kind of Axl we're going to see. We better hope he can see the glass half full

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

I just love when Brian May was singing "LOVE OF MY LIFE" N at the end Freddie video came to Him

I know right!!! 😭😭😭

I love how Bohemian Rhapsody has bring out new Queen fans. They literally make a meme out of Roger Taylor persistence with I’m in Love with My Car.

4 minutes ago, money honey said:

I would love to know what he thinks about the fact that lots of women were elected. Would that count as bad news or good news for him?

Uh? Are you serious? The guy wanted the Democrats to win. I'm sure the last thing in his mind was to be concerned about gender. The only thing that matter to him was Democrats winning and Republicans/Trump losing. Didn't you read his twitter account?