Holy shit Izzy loves us

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Not trying to pick on you @MADDOGJONES, just assuming you don't know this since you're fairly new here... That little + sign next to the quote button will let you quote multiple people. That way you don't have to make a separate post for each of your responses while you're catching up in a thread.

Oh right, hahah, thanks for that. The whole thing Is a little hard to get used to on my phone. Thanks for the info!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MADDOGJONES said:

You are not cut out for talking business.

It's irrelevant why he was bought out, the point is he was bought out. That's the whole point.

stop making up fanstasies to support your non existent argument. 

LOL I'm perfectly fine, you're just too ignorant to look at it from all angles and you can call it fantasy all you want, but you haven't proven me wrong. And I don't care for your one single argument, as for considering that we would have to know why Izzy sold his shares.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

LOL I'm perfectly fine, you're just too ignorant to look at it from all angles and you can call it fantasy all you want, but you haven't proven me wrong. And I don't care for your one single argument, as for considering that we would have to know why Izzy sold his shares.

You can't prove a negative, I have no interest in proving your fan fantasies wrong that's not how intelligent people have discussions. Why izzy sold his shares is irrelvant, no one else thinks this idea of yours has any relevance either.

You're just making up things that have no merit and hiding behind them to avoid facing the discussion head on. You don't care for my one argument? Great, you don't have to, but it's the only reason izzy isn't part of the reunion automatically.

Great that Izzy aknowledged our forum! :) only read it now as I am not daily on here no more since the leg of the tour finished :P But it would be great to have a chat or something with Izzy sometime perhaps he could answer the questions people are wondering for a long time!

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I wonder how Izzy found out about mygnr? Like do you think he has ever lurked here every now and then? :P

He was sent the link a few times and I think it's safe to say he's lurked on here. :P

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:35 PM, Padme said:

Well, if he was asked to be full time. He sure wouldn't be just a mere hired guy, would he? I think that's what he meant with splitting the loot. He sure wanted participation in the overall profit even if it was less than the big 3 were earning.

I don't think he was in before Slash.

The way Axl explained things in the T.V. interview. It doesn't sound like Izzy was already there

The way Axl explained things in the TV interview also made it sound like he thinks Izzy's flaky. He's had that same vague answer in regards to Izzy for years, going back to even Eddie Trunk in '06... maybe Axl still has a little bit of a beef with Izzy and, maybe it isn't solely over Izzy quitting the band. I.E. personal hanging out and stuff... idk, that's just the impression I get. Axl is vague, Izzy's been n BS and direct... And I'm nit justifying things for Axl, he just thinks differently than the rest of us do at times.

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

I think is pretty clear now that he lurks here and he likes what he sees so

giphy.gif

Please don't go and don't delete your love for us. Who am I kidding? His tweets are probably posted with a self destruction order attached. :lol:

I know exactly what scene that is. The Rossatron going for Isabella Rosselini.

19 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

this thread feels like its been bombarded by a bunch of paid gnr camp posters trying to sabotoge the thread! 

lol yeah really :lol:

It's not rocket science but some just want to argue for the sake of arguing I guess... if we're sold a continuation/evolving NuGNR, then there's probably more of a case for Adler and Izzy to nt be involved at all. The issue has more to do with us being sold that we're seeing a "Reunion", and you're missing a couple of key elements in Izzy and Adler to properly sell that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MADDOGJONES said:

You can't prove a negative, I have no interest in proving your fan fantasies wrong that's not how intelligent people have discussions. Why izzy sold his shares is irrelvant, no one else thinks this idea of yours has any relevance either.

You're just making up things that have no merit and hiding behind them to avoid facing the discussion head on. You don't care for my one argument? Great, you don't have to, but it's the only reason izzy isn't part of the reunion automatically.

No shit. But it still doesn't make it right and Izzy wrong. So therefore I don't care about your argument.

And yes, since you hold him selling his shares against him, the reason why he sold it, is the only thing that matters. And you can call it fan fiction and be insulting all you want, but one of their agreements states that the leaving partner has to sell their share to the other partners.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Duff McKagan: "The perception in popular culture is that the singer and the lead guitar player are generally the artistic brain trust of any band. In our case, Izzy was probably the most significant force—without his initial vision and his songwriting cues, there would have been no Guns N’ Roses.” 

:lol:

Seeing a quote like that can lead to one being convinced that it wasn't Duff who low balled Izzy. Hmmm... #MyGNRCSI :headbang:

57 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

No shit. But it still doesn't make it right and Izzy wrong. So therefore I don't care about your argument.

And yes, since you hold him selling his shares against him, the reason why he sold it, is the only thing that matters. And you can call it fan fiction and be insulting all you want, but one of their agreements states that the leaving partner has to sell their share to the other partners.

Oh, right, so my one point you said you don't agree with you now agree with? Great... ya know, It's very exhausting discussing anything with you. Round in circles.

I don't hold him selling his shares against him, I can't imagine Guns N Roses do either. But, it's pretty clear if you no longer have a role in a company, business or partnership you cease to retain the rights that go along with that position no matter how great and cool you are and no matter how much heart and swing you have. If you don't understand that then that's your problem, not mine, as it's not rocket science. It's logical.

So what if it said that in the agreement? Has Izzy got in touch with you and told you he thinks it's unfair that he had to sell his shares? If so, please let us know what he said, otherwise, you're inventing imaginary conflict to defend your position and that stinks.

Once Izzy left the remaining partners were free to make any changes they wanted to the partnership, it has nothing to do with you, me or Izzy what they do with THEIR private company. You don't think it's fair? That's fine, but the world doesn't run on what you think is fair or not and if the owners of a company want to hit the road together and make money they choose how much they want to pay the people they choose to hire. Again, logically, this is all fine. You are only arguing against it because you want a way to make them look bad because you want Izzy there and he's not. Izzy isn't there because he thinks he's worth more than what they offered him, but it's not Izzy who sets his value, GUNS N ROSES do and they both disagreed on that matter and went separate ways.

Edited by MADDOGJONES

50 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Seeing a quote like that can lead to one being convinced that it wasn't Duff who low balled Izzy. Hmmm... #MyGNRCSI :headbang:

Duff blew his lid about what Izzy was demanding, right? Didn't he call him "that fucker" or something? There was a thread here before about it.

Edited by MADDOGJONES

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

@MADDOGJONES So when I was schooling you before and we agreed to stop arguing in this thread, you just decided to come back and be a fucking drag and bother others.

You and Modano09 should get it over with already and fuck.

LOL, I got on here and saw this thread was continuing to drag out and this is the first post I read.....awesome :)

• Like 1

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

@MADDOGJONES So when I was schooling you before and we agreed to stop arguing in this thread, you just decided to come back and be a fucking drag and bother others.

You and Modano09 should get it over with already and fuck.

I didn't decide to come back and didn't drag anyone into anything, I got quoted in the thread after I left the thread and returned to respond to those quotes. You have a big problem with reality, mate and/or reading.

I'm not sure why you're resorting to personal insults, but you'll notice I don't do that, people who don't know what they're talking about usually go that route.

46 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

Oh, right, so my one point you said you don't agree with you now agree with? Great... ya know, It's very exhausting discussing anything with you. Round in circles.

I don't hold him selling his shares against him, I can't imagine Guns N Roses do either. But, it's pretty clear if you no longer have a role in a company, business or partnership you cease to retain the rights that go along with that position no matter how great and cool you are and no matter how much heart and swing you have. If you don't understand that then that's your problem, not mine, as it's not rocket science. It's logical.

It is kinda obvious that the reason they hold all the power is the fact that Izzy has left the partnership/sold his shares and has to rely on their mercy to be let back in/get the money he wants. That was never disputed on my part. What I dispute is, that because he sold those shares he doesn't deserve/isn't worthy to get equal pay, and I dispute big time. And it's also not GNR, who sets his value. Izzy was there at the beginning, one of the major songwriters, a big part of what set the foundation to them becoming the band they became and what put them in the position to demand 3 mio per show.

And yes, you hold him selling his shares against him, in every fucking post and I'm assuming GNR do too, otherwise they would let him become a partner again or give him something that amounts to equal pay, even if he's not to become a partner again. And just because something is logical, it still makes it fair or right. I mean, it's only logical that they want to keep most of the money to themselves, even if that means not having Steven and Izzy there.

Edited by PatrickS77

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

I didn't say you dragged anyone into anything. I said you are being a fucking drag with all of your arrogant whiny posts clogging up this positive thread. And to think I felt bad about defending it.

I know who I am today. *anime glint in my eye as a shadow covers my grinning face* I am your reckoning. :lol:

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser".

-Socrates

20 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

It is kinda obvious that the reason they hold all the power is the fact that Izzy has left the partnership/sold his shares and has to rely on their mercy to be let back in/get the money he wants. That was never disputed on my part. What I dispute is, that because he sold those shares he doesn't deserve/isn't worthy to get equal pay, which I dispute big time. And it's also not GNR, who sets his value. Izzy was there at the beginning, one of the major songwriters, a big part of what set the foundation to them becoming the band they became and what put them in the position to demand 3 mio per show.

And yes, you hold him selling his shares against him, in every fucking post and I'm assuming GNR do too, otherwise they would let him become a partner again or give him something that amounts to equal pay, even if he's not to become a partner again.

You're not willing to listen to anyone but yourself and you don't want to learn anything.

I don't presume to tell Izzy or GN'R how to to run their business, but YOU DO, we get it, you know better. You know what they should pay and how much and who to, you've worked it all out. It's incredibly arrogant of you to do this, but you seem happy enough, so have at it.

14 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

“Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions.” - Thomas Jefferson

Difference is you are breaking forum rules I'm not.

Edited by MADDOGJONES

5 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I haven't had a chance to read back but this is not a quote thread, stay on topic or don't bother please

Is the topic I am discussing with the other forum members off topic or okay in this thread? Serious question. It seems related, but I'm not sure. I'll stick to another thread regardless of any replies if it's off topic for this thread. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

How am I breaking forum rules? Before taking the morale highground you insulted me you hypocrite lol.

Technically saying you and Modano09 should fuck is not a personal insult. Just my opinion.

Personal insults are not allowed nor is name calling. Yes, telling me and another member to go and fuck each other is insulting and against forum rules as far as I understand it. i haven't called you anything or thrown personal insults at you or anyone else.

Edited by MADDOGJONES

9 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

You're not willing to listen to anyone but yourself and you don't want to learn anything.

I don't presume to tell Izzy or GN'R how to to run their business, but YOUR DO, we get it, you know better. You know what they should pay and how much and who to, you've worked it all out. It's incredibly arrogant of you to do this, but you seem happy enough, so have at it.

Sorry, when there is nothing to learn, there is nothing to learn.

I don't recall ever talking to anyone of the GNR camp on how to run their business. I'm merely not aggreeing with how they run it in this instance and voice my opinion on a public discussion board, like everyone else here does too. I'm not sure I needed to ask your permission to do so. You really should apply to become their lawyer or spokesperson. And when it comes to arrogance, hello pot.