07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Just now, Ratam said:

Yes,he was nice,many noisy,bu how his entourage not prepare in advance call cab someone what not is celebritie  call a cab in advance, Axl  payment many people for this,yes as you said poor Axl

yeah this is a mess.  They all seem in their own world rather than helping out:shrugs:

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Omg the freak show is just so fucken useless!! :lol:

I don't know why people are blaming the camera guy though. The real assholes are the ebayers and the entourage who left him go out alone while they were still inside the club :facepalm:

Why was Andrei just standing there? No help at all....some pathetic friends Axl has! :max: 

4 minutes ago, melina i said:

yeah this is a mess.  They all seem in their own world rather than doing helping out

I can't even watch that video again.....it's awfully sad! I was thinking too couldn't the people in the first car just have gotten the heck out if it? Seriously! <_<

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I can't even watch that video again.....it's awfully sad! I was thinking too couldn't the people in the first car just have gotten the heck out if it? Seriously! <_<

yeah it sucks-- wtf are his posse paid to do:shrugs: nobody's looking out for him here, he leans on a street lamp post or something and nobody's doing anything

Also I hate to mention this name,was this Sasha- the brunette chick- in one of of the cars

Edited by melina i

27 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Why was Andrei just standing there? No help at all....some pathetic friends Axl has! :max: 

Lol, those aren't friends... come on :lol:

He was already sitting in a car and when Axl wants to get in, he is told that's not his car :facepalm:

He should have said "you know what asshole?? I pay for all these fucking cars! Let me in or I'll burn it down!" :rofl-lol:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, melina i said:

yeah it sucks-- this time I totally feel sorry for Axl-- wtf are his posse paid to do:shrugs: nobody's looking out for him here, he leans on a street lamp or something and nobody's doing anything

Also I hate to mention this name,was this Sasha- the brunette chick- in one of of the cars

I read what is  chick  of The Kills,not know

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Lol, those aren't friends... come on :lol:

He was already sitting in a car and when Axl wants to get in, he is told that's not his car :facepalm:

He should have said "you know what asshole?? I pay for all these fucking cars! Let me in or I'll burn it down!" :rofl-lol:

Haha....true that. So not his friends! and yeah, he should kicked all those models and hangers on out of the damn car! :lol: 

11 hours ago, Ratam said:

I read what is  chick  of The Kills,not know

yeah she's the singer-- also there at the show

however when he gets in one of the cars there's brunette girl in the seat and he almost gets in, I was thinking it's her Sasha:smiley-confused2:

Edited by melina i

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Catching up on this thread...

What Duff story did they tell?

And what was the story about Axl and his scooter?

2:42:30 - The Scooter Story

2:54:10 - Axl tells Trunk he's joining AC/DC

3:24:05 - Duff's Story (I really recomend that not only you but everybody here listen to this, duff is such an amazing guy)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dean said:

Just stumbled across this, guessing it's after the show going by the upload date?

There really is no shame in these guys in the way they go about filming celebrities.

Fucking disgusting... there were fucking eBay losers when I met him in Detroit. I will never regret not asking for an autograph, it isn't worth being lumped in with those scumbags if there are a lot of them around you.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Fucking disgusting... there were fucking eBay losers when I met him in Detroit. I will never regret not asking for an autograph, it isn't worth being lumped in with those scumbags if there are a lot of them around you.

My fiancé and I thought about trying to head around the back of the Apollo to catch the guys when they came out, but the ebayers/dealers in NYC are just brutal, take no prisoners. Not worth it. The night was pretty great even without that.