11/29/17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

gunsguy

Best show I've heard in a decade, well done, hopefully this becomes Live Era 2016-2018 - not even a need to overdub this time.  A perfect ending to the tour would be at the Woodstock 50th anniversary that is being planned for 2019.

Hearing clearly through the soundboard, are there layered vocals or some autotune going on?   If so, and its a known thing, I don't care but I'm pretty sure those low/mid range awesome rasps at points are being thrown in.  In PC "tell me who you're gonna believe" - the lower range out of nowhere seems layered in.

If you loved Chinese democracy, this is was your dream show. I’m not big on the album obviously. However axl did sound good and really emptied the tank for the last show of the year and for awhile. It was a pleasant surprise to see out ta get me return to the setlist. I’m wondering if Steven, Matt, or brain were the drummer, would they have broke the record?

I liked the way they mix the audio on this broadcast,  the guitars are really separated and audible on the mix, when one of the guitar players play a solo, they put him on the center of the mix, to make the solos more noticeable.

The effects and the crowd noise are very low , its a good point.

Axl s voice was very good, he sings with a lot of rasp.

This show in my opinion was the best show broadcasted on the NITL tour. They must release this on a blu ray, it was amazing.

• Like 2