11/29/17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

gunsguy

1 hour ago, agustingloger said:

I can't believe they played 7 songs from CD. Seriously Axl?! 7 songs?!

8 actually.. A record high.. and a new low... Great for all you CD fans but that many fucking songs in the set they could have spread the love.. Screw this band..

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

11 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

8 actually.. A record high.. and a new low... Great for all you CD fans but that many fucking songs in the set they could have spread the love.. Fuck this band..

Go cry me a river, we just got the longest set list yet and you wanna complain? Goddamn is a four hour show, what more can you ask for?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AlterL said:

Go cry me a river, we just got the longest set list yet and you wanna complain? Goddamn is a four hour show, what more can you ask for?

I'm not going to go back and forth but if you don't like CD what the hell good is a 4 hour show when it is all CD songs that made it 4 hours.. What more could I ask for? Think About you, You're Crazy, Move To The City, Nice Boys, Pretty Tied Up, Slither Locomotive and about 20 other songs...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AlterL said:

Well I agree with you that 4 hrs is fucking ridiculously awesome, but it's made up of 8 songs that could've been Dead Horse, Locomotive, Pretty Tied Up, Bad Obsession, Perfect Crime or even Cornshucker. I don't really care for the CD songs either but I don't hate them. For me what the bummer is is so many UYI jewels ignored. I just hope while they're doing all these CD songs now (as they're new to Slash and Duff) that later on if they do not release an album they will start playing stuff like Dead Horse again to switch it up. Time will tell, until then, I'm not complaining. Just a bit sad.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Fun fact: they played as many CD cuts as AFD ones

Fun fact: they never played AFD in its entirety during the NITLT...EVEN THOUGH THE 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FELL INTO THE HEART OF THIS TOUR.

Sorry to drop into this thread and bring a downer to what should be a celebration of excess but I blame Slash and Duff for not standing their ground.  

Oh well, I saw three shows and had a blast.  I'm happy for everyone that loved last night's show.  Carry on....

• Like 4

Just now, KURT19 said:

Fun fact: they never played AFD in its entirety during the NITLT...EVEN THOUGH THE 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FELL INTO THE HEART OF THIS TOUR.

Sorry to drop into this thread and bring a downer to what should be a celebration of excess but I blame Slash and Duff for not standing their ground.  

Oh well, I saw three shows and had a blast.  I'm happy for everyone that loved last night's show.  Carry on....

I'd love to see Anything Goes and Think About You. Literally anything that hasn't been played yet that's not a cover would be great. I find this 30th Anniversary of AFD very lackluster indeed. They did nothing basically

• Like 1

Any YouTube link available for the whole soundboard show yet??? I went to sleep after civil war. Suck we got no izzy or Steven but pretty cool they set a new guns record. Who cares if they played 8 CD songs. It sounds like all 8 (maybe not better) were the top highlights of the night. Whether you like it or not CD is becoming actual GNR music now that slash and duff is back and not just Axl solo stuff. We should be happy they are just playing music together again. Congrats to them for playing over 4 hours. They now have a much deserved break

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Any YouTube link available for the whole soundboard show yet??? I went to sleep after civil war. Suck we got no izzy or Steven but pretty cool they set a new guns record. Who cares if they played 8 CD songs. It sounds like all 8 (maybe not better) were the top highlights of the night. Whether you like it or not CD is becoming actual GNR music now that slash and duff is back and not just Axl solo stuff. We should be happy they are just playing music together again. Congrats to them for playing over 4 hours. They now have a much deserved break

Gibbo mentioned that he was working on it. I think he said he started uploading up prior to going to bed. I'm guessing it'll be up in a couple of hours later today.

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Gibbo mentioned that he was working on it. I think he said he started uploading up prior to going to bed. I'm guessing it'll be up in a couple of hours later today.

Nah it's just rendering and coz it's the waves version and 4hrs it will take a while on my slow computer

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

Hopefully will bring more CD songs in 2018.

I want Shackler's so badly!

That, Street of Dreams, IRS and I've actually grown really attatched to If the World lately so that too would be nice. The only one's Im not very interested in is Scraped and Rihad. 

Oh my God would be nice too.