NILT Tour didn't used whole Europe potentional

Why not let them continue to tour, they all seem to love doing It anyway and the likely hood of getting a new album Is very very slim. Rearrange the order of the songs and mix In some Illusion material and have them hit Europe for round two next year. If the above Idea Isn't reality than Axl can resume with AC/DC and Duff and Slash can go solo. 

1 minute ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Do you guys really think Guns is going to announce more dates?

November 29 will be the last Guns N’ Roses show in a long time... expect a SMK&C record for the end of this year. 2018 will be SMK&C and AXL/DC.

I hope for some festivals in europe. I dont think they will do a 2nd nitl tour in europe, just a few shows, but I can only hope they will.

I am afraid you are right and we europeans just won t get as much shows as north america. south america had 2 legs but the distances there are sooo long that it was easier to see 3 european shows within a 4 hours car drive than to see more than 1 south american show besides Rio and Sao paolo who were the only dates with shorter driving distance. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Original said:

Not sure i want new music, I'd vote more touring and a set-list overhaul.  Keep the ones they have to and mix the rest up.  Lets be honest- most new songs in concerts are when the bathroom and beer lines are the longest.  

Except for those of us who actually like Guns N Roses because we care about the music.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Natty said:

I hope for some festivals in europe. I dont think they will do a 2nd nitl tour in europe, just a few shows, but I can only hope they will.

I am afraid you are right and we europeans just won t get as much shows as north america. south america had 2 legs but the distances there are sooo long that it was easier to see 3 european shows within a 4 hours car drive than to see more than 1 south american show besides Rio and Sao paolo who were the only dates with shorter driving distance. 

Maaaaaybe we get one or two shows, if they want to stay in the spotlight. But I don't think so.

Slash wants to release music and he knows he can't do that with GN'R, sadly :(

• Sad 1

To be honest I would say no to a second round in Europe just because I don´t live there and also because I already attended to some GIGs from this tour..I mean my opinion about this is based on the fact that I already got what I wanted from them. But yes, I understand that over there are people that hasn´t attended one single show or has attended just one and want more..perfectly understandable.

P.D.: Be cool, guys..I didn´t say anything before because I found it irrelevant but some friends in the Hotel (Rio) heard Fernando say that maybe next year GNR are going to Europe to some GIGs..So, stand by!:shrugs:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

After last billboard scores,we can see that Europe is the biggest market for Guns n Roses...And Guns n Roses didn't used whole potentional...

Ok SA crowd are amazing,GNR had legendary status in NA but in Europe,in Europe they have 70000 people per show...I think after these numbers that menagment have to use it and play 20 shiws in Europe:

1. 3-4 shows in Great Britain

2.3 shows in Germany

3. 2 shows in France,Italy,Spain

4.One show in Poland ,Chech or Slovakia,Portugal,Norway,Holland,Sweden,Russia,Greece,Serbia,Hungaary,Romania,Turkey...

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

These are amazing numbers and I would like it if they end this tour as one of the biggest tours in history but I prefer new music over another european leg.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

More fuckin' shows!?

Fernando is that you?

If it is, you need to study more geography. Some of the countries you mentioned don't actually exist, in others people don't earn in a month what it takes a GNR show ticket, others constantly produce wars or are on the verge of one (serbia/turkey).

What a Nazzi view...Every country I mentioned excist and for example in 2010 GNR in US played 5-6k shows,and in Serbia or Croatia they played fully packed place with 15k people...In Romania they played 25k shows...Also Iwatched them.in Bulgaria 2012 with 28000 people...

3 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

What a Nazzi view...Every country I mentioned excist and for example in 2010 GNR in US played 5-6k shows,and in Serbia or Croatia they played fully packed place with 15k people...In Romania they played 25k shows...Also Iwatched them.in Bulgaria 2012 with 28000 people...

1) You buddy need to learn definition of a word Nazi.

2) Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania sure exist. Hungaary  or Cech don't. Cech is a goalkeeper for Chelsea.

3) You also need to do some math. 25k tickets sold in Romania won't cut a $5.5 million they ask for now.

The fee they got and asked for in 2010 and 2012 is nothing to the $ 5.5 million.

6 hours ago, Natty said:

maybe you should study geography? every country exists that he named.  

tickets in europe were not as expensive as in north or south america . that argument is not valid.

constantly produce wars? are you donald trump? please! gnr has been as nu gnr several times in serbia and it was wonderful. serbia hasnt been in a war the last 15 or 20 years...usa particpates more in wars than the countries you mentioned. Turkey is a bit risky since erdogan. but there are enough european countries left and yes we want to see them. also in austria again please.

what makes you think I am American?

I don't think I am the one that needs more geography studying, but you definately are.

2 countries he named don't exist and if you don't notice that, you are being 1) very disrespectful to its citizens 2) not very educated

3 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

I don't think I am the one that needs more geography studying, but you definately are.

2 countries he named don't exist and if you don't notice that, you are being 1) very disrespectful to its citizens 2) not very educated

Ok,my spelling was bad...

I mean on Czech Republic and Hungary...But every man with for grade in primary school know what I mean...

Edited by gnrkoncerti
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

the countries exist. he just wrote hungary wrong and did an abbreviation foe czech republic as many people do. 

what made me think you are american? your sentence about serbia and turkey. either you have no clue about europe or you have very nationalistic opinions. and your nickname shotsfired also could mean that you like weapons??

As I said earlier usa are and were involved in much more wars recently than any european country. 

I reckon they'll announce another European leg around Christmas time like they did last year. Especially if they're planning on playing Download. They'll probably do another run of dates to coincide with that around summer. They might possibly do more Asian and/or Australian dates too before then.

I don't know what the fuss is about, most big world tours last at least 2 years. If this ends in November it would be considered comparatively short compared to other stadium level world tours, especially considering the magnitude of the reunion. 

Anyone saying "oh please no more shows" can do one. Just because they've done about 4 legs of NA and you might not want to see them again without new material or whatever. There's still plenty of markets left that they've missed where they could easily sell out.

You're not the only people in the world.

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Natty said:

the countries exist. he just wrote hungary wrong and did an abbreviation foe czech republic as many people do. 

what made me think you are american? your sentence about serbia and turkey. either you have no clue about europe or you have very nationalistic opinions. and your nickname shotsfired also could mean that you like weapons??

As I said earlier usa are and were involved in much more wars recently than any european country. 

American because I said what I did about serbia and turkey!?

I am sorry, you are not only bad in geography, but in history too.

I think you would have to try very hard to find out one american that has knowledge of serbia and turkey.

You also should leran definition of the word 'nationalistic'.

But if you want to imply politics, which I don't think you should here, educate yourself what Serbs did in Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Kosovo in not too distant past. Perhaps with better knowledge of history and geography you will make less of a fool of yourself on internet.

...and yes, not bothering how to spell Hungary and Czech Republic is ignorant and rude toward those countries, so I am not the one being nationalistic - fool

Edited by shotsfired cro

1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

I think you would have to try very hard to find out one american that has knowledge of serbia and turkey.

But if you want to imply politics, which I don't think you should here, educate yourself what Serbs did in Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Kosovo in not too distant past. Perhaps with better knowledge of history and geography you will make less of a fool of yourself on internet.

...and yes, not bothering how to spell Hungary and Czech Republic is ignorant and rude toward those countries, so I am not the one being nationalistic - fool

I am not gonna annoy People here anymore but send you a pm.

On 18-10-2017 at 11:47 PM, gnrkoncerti said:

After last billboard scores,we can see that Europe is the biggest market for Guns n Roses...And Guns n Roses didn't used whole potentional...

Ok SA crowd are amazing,GNR had legendary status in NA but in Europe,in Europe they have 70000 people per show...I think after these numbers that menagment have to use it and play 20 shiws in Europe:

1. 3-4 shows in Great Britain

2.3 shows in Germany

3. 2 shows in France,Italy,Spain

4.One show in Poland ,Chech or Slovakia,Portugal,Norway,Holland,Sweden,Russia,Greece,Serbia,Hungaary,Romania,Turkey...

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

I agree with you on this mate, in Germany they should do the big cities like Berlin. hamburg Munich and of course Hannover like they did, they could easily do 2 big shows in Holland like the Stones did. Maybe also 2 in Portugal and 2 in Spain and more eastern europe countries like you mentioned. Hardrock is very populair there, when I went on holiday in Romania I saw loads of rock bars and people with band Tees on the streets.

1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

My parents are from Bosnia, I know very well what went on there 20 y ago.