11/29 Show To Be Broadcast On SiriusXM

On 2017-11-23 at 8:48 PM, RussTCB said:

Just to clarify; I finally changed the thread title since I had the date wrong when I originally re-titled the thread. Sorry about that, hopefully everyone knows it's the 11/29 show :)

I saw a show in late 2011 where Axl's voice was H O R R I B L E, then I saw a show like 3 months later on the UCaP Tour and he sounded amazing. It was so weird.

Clone Malfunction??

People saying 2012 was great??

With that awful House of Blues livestream and the Bridge School disaster???

Except for Welcome to The Jungle, Shackler's and Izzy (All in the O2 leaked pro shot) it was a pretty lame year.

About the livestream, if I don't feel very tired and I'm able to wake up at 4:30 AM in the morning yeah, I might tape it just like I did with Apollo show.

9 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

People saying 2012 was great??

With that awful House of Blues livestream and the Bridge School disaster???

Except for Welcome to The Jungle, Shackler's and Izzy (All in the O2 leaked pro shot) it was a pretty lame year.

About the livestream, if I don't feel very tired and I'm able to wake up at 4:30 AM in the morning yeah, I might tape it just like I did with Apollo show.

That would be awesome, your version is the one that I kept :P 

• Like 1

On 25/11/2017 at 11:14 AM, CDogg said:

LOL 

Must say i feel like a vampire waiting for fresh blood. All that rasp on last shows... good things (and videos) are coming :headbang: