THE JAM BEFORE BETTER

14 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

I dont know why no one ever talks about this intro jam- you are getting new music with Slash-DUFF-Frank and Richard - when  they can jam like this on the new album , look the fuck out - cant wait to hear new sounds from these cats , be some killer riffs and heavy for sure Insert other media

No one talks about it anymore because it's been discussed to death lol. It's not "new music" it's just the bridge of the song placed at the beginning. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

I dont know why no one ever talks about this intro jam- you are getting new music with Slash-DUFF-Frank and Richard - when  they can jam like this on the new album , look the fuck out - cant wait to hear new sounds from these cats , be some killer riffs and heavy for sure Insert other media

that horror jam pretty exposes these guys more than anything

another riff gone to waste because there is no one there -- yeah i am talking about izzy -- to give it some dynamics

so it sounds basically sterile and boring

same thing that happens to mostly all slash riffs and licks and solos and what not that hes been wasting away on his solo albums

Edited by ludurigan

On 11/23/2017 at 6:23 AM, ludurigan said:

that horror jam pretty exposes these guys more than anything

another riff gone to waste because there is no one there -- yeah i am talking about izzy -- to give it some dynamics

so it sounds basically sterile and boring

same thing that happens to mostly all slash riffs and licks and solos and what not that hes been wasting away on his solo albums

It's not "another ruff gone to waste". It's a riff that already exists in the middle of the studio version. 

3 hours ago, ludurigan said:

doesnt really make any difference, that intro has zero dynamics, its a nice riff played in a stupid way

What you said doesn't apply, that was my point. If you don't like the riff in the first place, that's cool. Just say that. Don't use it as an excuse to say a bunch of other stuff that doesn't apply, ya know? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

What you said doesn't apply, that was my point. If you don't like the riff in the first place, that's cool. Just say that. Don't use it as an excuse to say a bunch of other stuff that doesn't apply, ya know? 

i think you missed my point

its a nice riff

a nice riff wasted away on a stupid intro that goes nowhere because it doesnt have dynamics, it doesnt rock

slash`s albums are FULL of these fantastic riffs -- and great licks and solos and whatnot -- wasted on mediocre songs

axl album doesnt have as many great riffs but there are quite a few good ones here and there. most of them lost in awful songs, with the possible exception of chinese democracy which is a very nice riff in an almost good song

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

i think you missed my point

its a nice riff

a nice riff wasted away on a stupid intro that goes nowhere because it doesnt have dynamics, it doesnt rock

slash`s albums are FULL of these fantastic riffs -- and great licks and solos and whatnot -- wasted on mediocre songs

axl album doesnt have as many great riffs but there are quite a few good ones here and there. most of them lost in awful songs, with the possible exception of chinese democracy which is a very nice riff in an almost good song

Ah, OK. Well obviously I disagree with all of that lol.