Paradise City Live Lyrics Question

At the end of PC when Axl says 

"I wanna go, I wanna know

Oh won't ya, take me home

I wanna see,

I'm _________"

It sounds like he's saying " I'm gonna get me" but I have read online that he says "oh, look at me"

Anyone know for sure what he says? Ive heard PC live in pretty much every bootleg from 87-17 and still can't make it out. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I like it even better when Axl doesn't sing it over the intro solos. Fuck! :lol:

x 1000!!! They got so much better at this song all around throughout the tour but that whole intro is still a mess..  That whole "woah uh oh oh ya ya" thing he does over Slash's intro lead just doesn't sound good..

At least he spared us one intro this tour.. It sounds so much f'n better too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

x 1000!!! They got so much better at this song all around throughout the tour but that whole intro is still a mess..  That whole "woah uh oh oh ya ya" thing he does over Slash's intro lead just doesn't sound good..

It sounds terrible, it's trying to make something fit that doesn't. The timing is way off as is the whistle blowing at the start of the verse riff.

I do however love the crazy laugh he does at the start of the outro solo. 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Underhardy said:

At the end of PC when Axl says 

"I wanna go, I wanna know

Oh won't ya, take me home

I wanna see,

I'm _________"

It sounds like he's saying " I'm gonna get me" but I have read online that he says "oh, look at me"

Anyone know for sure what he says? Ive heard PC live in pretty much every bootleg from 87-17 and still can't make it out. Thanks!

I always thought it was "I'm gonna be mean"

Edited by seely
  • Like 1