Gardening

Gracii Guns

1 hour ago, soon said:

@cineater I keep meaning to ask you if you know the UK gardener, Charles Dowding? He popular for his "No dig" gardening which strikes me as being 'no till' gardening.

No but it is probably the same thing.  We probably use the word till because of the agricultural influence.  UK people are way more into gardening in your yard.  They're probably miles ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to the home gardener.  Wouldn't surprise me if we re termed something they've been doing forever.  By the way, Europe has rules for products from GMO's coming into their countries.  They know more than we do.  No amount of "acceptable levels" should ever be part of a product.  Acceptable levels is for accidental exposure only to reassure you it won't kill you anytime soon. :lol:

I got conned into growing more marigolds for the park.  It was a trade off for him joining a watering crew and it wasn't even my crew!  I always get the short end of the stick with these trade offs. :lol:  I got a few people signed up for tour guides.

Today is pull the wedding plans together.  I wonder if I freak the kid out with these reviews of what still needs to get done or if they help keep her from freaking out.  She's pretty good about jumping on the to do list we generate.  It's productive but really, I get to spend the day with the kid so win for me.

5 minutes ago, cineater said:

No but it is probably the same thing.  We probably use the word till because of the agricultural influence.  UK people are way more into gardening in your yard.  They're probably miles ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to the home gardener.  Wouldn't surprise me if we re termed something they've been doing forever.  By the way, Europe has rules for products from GMO's coming into their countries.  They know more than we do.  No amount of "acceptable levels" should ever be part of a product.  Acceptable levels is for accidental exposure only to reassure you it won't kill you anytime soon. :lol:

I got conned into growing more marigolds for the park.  It was a trade off for him joining a watering crew and it wasn't even my crew!  I always get the short end of the stick with these trade offs. :lol:  I got a few people signed up for tour guides.

Today is pull the wedding plans together.  I wonder if I freak the kid out with these reviews of what still needs to get done or if they help keep her from freaking out.  She's pretty good about jumping on the to do list we generate.  It's productive but really, I get to spend the day with the kid so win for me.

I bet youre right about the different terms being used. He's got a real nice way about him too - I saw him give a tour of his garden on YT. Yep, Europe is way ahead of us on this. "we're experimenting with your body with out explicit consent, but you can trust us that its fine." :lol:

I bet youll enjoy growing them too though! Thats great about the tour guides.

Oh fun! Im sure she appreciates it. Maybe you passed on a little 'whirlwind' to her?

The hamster-snow formed into icy snowballs on the trees just in time for the wind to really pick up. So all night the trees were sling-shoting large ice balls at my windows!! Scared me, not to mention the boss. -22c and piles of icy snow but I have so many errands to run :facepalm:

I hope you have a great day together!

Plant school all day long.  The library class only had 12 people in it and when I left they still couldn't get the projector working.  Not sure that might of had to be rescheduled.  Off to our all day workshop just in time to walk into the class I was babysitting.  Kevin taught it.  He's not a good teacher, lol, where's the coffee.   I did learn a few things and the workshop was packed.  Several people approached me who had been in library classes.  Got one who is going to be a master gardener.  Because I'm the friendly one, many people who wanted to stop and catch up.  They haven't seen me all winter.  I'm ready for some peace and quiet.

And I have to apologize for that.  It was going great and I was having a good time until I ran into the head of the Extension Council only to be followed by the mentor lady.  You know, I just don't want to hang around people who everytime you walk away from them you feel like you did something wrong.  Just ruin my whole fucking day.  Really take the wind out of your sail.

Anyway, the library class went on as planned.  The teacher had such a great time she wants to know where else she can present it.  She's employed full time, going to school part time and runs our greenhouse, lol.  This was fun for her.

And the poor little girl scouts out there in the cold selling their cookies.  I had to buy some and while I'm there, why don't we get together and work on your gardening badge?  It's been on my bucket list of things to do.

Edited by cineater

16 hours ago, cineater said:

Plant school all day long.  The library class only had 12 people in it and when I left they still couldn't get the projector working.  Not sure that might of had to be rescheduled.  Off to our all day workshop just in time to walk into the class I was babysitting.  Kevin taught it.  He's not a good teacher, lol, where's the coffee.   I did learn a few things and the workshop was packed.  Several people approached me who had been in library classes.  Got one who is going to be a master gardener.  Because I'm the friendly one, many people who wanted to stop and catch up.  They haven't seen me all winter.  I'm ready for some peace and quiet.

And I have to apologize for that.  It was going great and I was having a good time until I ran into the head of the Extension Council only to be followed by the mentor lady.  You know, I just don't want to hang around people who everytime you walk away from them you feel like you did something wrong.  Just ruin my whole fucking day.  Really take the wind out of your sail.

Anyway, the library class went on as planned.  The teacher had such a great time she wants to know where else she can present it.  She's employed full time, going to school part time and runs our greenhouse, lol.  This was fun for her.

And the poor little girl scouts out there in the cold selling their cookies.  I had to buy some and while I'm there, why don't we get together and work on your gardening badge?  It's been on my bucket list of things to do.

Sounds like a busy day!! 12 only sounds small compared to the huge turnouts for the other classes, though. Hope the projector started working. Kevin taught all day and was boring? Yikes! Thats great news about a new Master Gardener :headbang: Its all coming together how you wanted. Id be ready for some down time after all that too. 

I cant stand those types of people who always take the wind out of your sails. I direct every Axl rant at them. Well, at them and Anette Benning :lol:

That teacher sounds pretty impressive. How does she manage it all?

Very cool idea for the girl scouts. I havent seen any selling cookies in ages. I forget what my order is now, even. Vanilla cream??

We've spoken about the satisfaction of seeing your gardening reap rewards. And I have never been so pleased as yesterday at the grocery store. People were on edge with the virus stuff, and a bit pushy to get at the lentils and veg. All of which I have a bunch of already from the garden. So, a bit of pride, but also a sense of peace. Really centring. I did buy some hot mustard micro greens though.

Edited by soon

Nothing to panic about but here's what you can do to be prepared.  That message, I guess, is raising awareness but it seems to be causing more of a panic reaction at the grocery store and pharmacy.

Starting Tuesday we are going into a nice weather pattern.  I can remove all my winter kill, prune all my bushes.  There's lots to do at the garden!  I need to get out there.  I'm struggling with keeping myself up.  Those downer people are starting to suck me in.  I need to get out there and kick my own ass.  Get my garden tough on, lol.

Yeah I look at Amy's face and you can see the load she's carrying.  My face looked like that for a long time.  You just try not to look in the mirror, put your head down and keep plugging away at it.  You crashed and you're just the survivor who's still trying to carry on. 

My kale seedlings are tall and some fall over.  Are they suppose to be like that?  I feel like they need more light.  I took the dome off and put the fan on them.

1 hour ago, cineater said:

Nothing to panic about but here's what you can do to be prepared.  That message, I guess, is raising awareness but it seems to be causing more of a panic reaction at the grocery store and pharmacy.

Starting Tuesday we are going into a nice weather pattern.  I can remove all my winter kill, prune all my bushes.  There's lots to do at the garden!  I need to get out there.  I'm struggling with keeping myself up.  Those downer people are starting to suck me in.  I need to get out there and kick my own ass.  Get my garden tough on, lol.

Yeah I look at Amy's face and you can see the load she's carrying.  My face looked like that for a long time.  You just try not to look in the mirror, put your head down and keep plugging away at it.  You crashed and you're just the survivor who's still trying to carry on. 

My kale seedlings are tall and some fall over.  Are they suppose to be like that?  I feel like they need more light.  I took the dome off and put the fan on them.

Got to get your garden game on starting Tuesday! No other bosses there :headbang:Youll get to see how well your perimeter of a plant whose name I forget that you put in last year, took.

The kale Ive grown can and often does get a bit spindly early on. And within reason it seems to be fine, because youll start to notice the stem turning into an "L" shape. So you will be reburying that bottom arm of the "L." As far as lighting goes. Im noticing that my new kale that are directly under the lights seem to be stalled in growth. Those are also the weaker lights, but the basil is still growing. So Im not sure, but possibly kale wants the lights to be far enough away to make them get spindly?

Basically even the ones that currently arent spindly will eventually get a bit spindly in the L shape. Once you rebury the bottom arm, they shoot out full and fast!

I just reorganized my shelves of boxes of canning jars. Im pretty sure that I just put it back to how I used to have it :facepalm::lol:

So I had to send out an email, yelling at people but not, lol.  Joe, one of our leaders, got out there with the weed wacker and took down the native beds.  Great job but he left all the debris just laying there in heaps all over the place.  He's a farmer and has property in the country.  Cool but this is a business and that looks like shit.  We have lots of farmer mentality.  And can we have our wheelbarrows back?  People have all kinds of shit stored in them, hey we need those especially this time of year.  We've had a few complaints besides my usual, you're annoying the fuck out of me, so I hoping to catch these issues early.

I'm looking for an L shape.  Does that come after the real leaves?

I'm out of shape.  Only got two of my crepe myrtle bushes cleaned up but they look good so I'm anxious to get back there.  All the sudden there is so much to do.  And the out door time, go ahead and fuck with me folks, rolling off my back today, lol.

Edited by cineater

Any green-fingered folks fancy helping my plant-inept self out?

Looking for suggestions for potted +/- climbing plants for our terrace.  Gets sunlight for most of the day but not necessarily direct as some will need to be placed by the fence on the left which casts a shadow.   Ideally relatively hard to kill :unsure: 

Any suggestions?

d1IJLml.png

I'm not in the UK so I don't know what plants grow best or your climate.  I avoid any climbers on wood fences just because they can damage the fence and you might have a stain on there that kills the plant.  I would put trellis in my containers and then put them up against the fence.  Your veggies aren't the prettiest plants but a few to supplement your food supply are interesting, kale and swiss chard are ornamental looking in with your plants.  They are annuals though.  Herbs, also mostly annuals, are good for cooking and keeping away pests.  Thai and Cardinal basil look like flowers.

Ask at the nursery.  No point getting a plant in mind only to find out nobody has it.  You're going to need levels so all the containers aren't sitting on the same level as the deck, something to break that up.  You can do two pots on the deck and the third behind somehow elevated a little bit, maybe sit on a box.  An old coat rack you can hang plants off of gives you some height.  A table, a log, something to get the pot up off the deck gives you that mid range.

Doesn't look like you're going to have much airflow so I would stay away from compact plants and go for more open and airy to prevent disease.  I would think you're going to heat up like a hot box so heat tolerant plants.  You're probably going to need to water more because you're in containers and the contained heat.  Sounds bad but it looks like a neat place to green up.  Have fun.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cineater said:

So I had to send out an email, yelling at people but not, lol.  Joe, one of our leaders, got out there with the weed wacker and took down the native beds.  Great job but he left all the debris just laying there in heaps all over the place.  He's a farmer and has property in the country.  Cool but this is a business and that looks like shit.  We have lots of farmer mentality.  And can we have our wheelbarrows back?  People have all kinds of shit stored in them, hey we need those especially this time of year.  We've had a few complaints besides my usual, you're annoying the fuck out of me, so I hoping to catch these issues early.

I'm looking for an L shape.  Does that come after the real leaves?

I'm out of shape.  Only got two of my crepe myrtle bushes cleaned up but they look good so I'm anxious to get back there.  All the sudden there is so much to do.  And the out door time, go ahead and fuck with me folks, rolling off my back today, lol.

The urban/ rural divide is real. I hope everyone received the email with a positive spirit. Digging the wheel barrel out of the shed, from the back corner with no path and 5 feet of junk on top of it is no short order. I can see why some would put that off. Its a fight, and sometimes the wheel barrel wins :lol:

Yes, the L is after true leaves. Ideally it will appear directly under the first leaves which you can cut off or keep. And theres no stress because youll know it when you see it and for me they are happy to stay that way for days. And as soon as you rebury they grow so fast!

Im off my gardening game too. But at least you get to do yours in the great out doors! I actually have very little to do at the start of the season - which is a long way off still. Trim back my perennials, keep the fallen leaves off my bed. And transplant my bean and lentil seedlings.

I cant see the picture you posted of the coneflower. I could see the picture you posted before it though, so thats weird.

13 hours ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Any green-fingered folks fancy helping my plant-inept self out?

Looking for suggestions for potted +/- climbing plants for our terrace.  Gets sunlight for most of the day but not necessarily direct as some will need to be placed by the fence on the left which casts a shadow.   Ideally relatively hard to kill :unsure: 

Any suggestions?

d1IJLml.png

What a beautiful terrace. Great canvas for plants!

Our resident Master Gardener, cineater made some great suggestions. Cant really improve on them. I especially admire her visuals with the layering of heights.

I think you have a balcony in the top of the frame? Id be inclined to put some planters on there too.

Okay, so on the fence I might put one of those frames with a bunch of little pots of succulents (cactus'). Maybe like a wrought iron one with like, 4 rows of 4 pots. Or any type of "succulent wall." You likely wouldnt have to water them. Only concern would be too much moisture on them so Id look into if succulents work outdoors in UK. 

All I can say is that Id fill up the rest of the terrace with hot peppers and pollinator-attracting plants. To my eyes they all look really cool. Cayenne and thai chillies look 'designer' too me. Pollinators to support the honey bees and butterflies. And to bring their movement and beauty to your terrace. Many bloom all summer, such as borage and bee balm (look up UK pollinator plants). I find that both pollinators and hot peppers are good conversation starters too.

Whatever you decide on, I hope you'll show us pics!

Variations of Succulent frames and succulent walls, none quite what I was describing. But you can go classic with the wrought iron, modern or farmers market style. I think that fence could do any look,

Spoiler

SRlCSaX.jpg

9XVgUgjh.jpg

hLqDYs6h.jpg

P6GXI2gh.jpg

B4RlbPDh.jpg

VexrJlZh.jpg

8LSv16xh.jpg

Jgwvikih.jpg

B5lX1c1h.jpg

nKWWrUwh.jpg

• Like 1

Succulents is a great idea, how cool.  You don't give yourself enough credit soon.  You would sail through any Master Gardener course.

Marsha called, she was worried I was talking about her garden.  I might have made a few people paranoid.  They only one who had anything to say was somebody who neglected her garden last year.  She doesn't get that it's a business and we have to look good all the time.  And truthfully, I can be behind what I need to get done too.

44 minutes ago, cineater said:

Succulents is a great idea, how cool.  You don't give yourself enough credit soon.  You would sail through any Master Gardener course.

Marsha called, she was worried I was talking about her garden.  I might have made a few people paranoid.  They only one who had anything to say was somebody who neglected her garden last year.  She doesn't get that it's a business and we have to look good all the time.  And truthfully, I can be behind what I need to get done too.

You are far too kind about my gardening. One day Id love to try the Master Gardeners courses though! Some of those pastel coloured succulents are so alluring, eh?

I hope I didnt seem as though you arent justified in your email. You are. And maybe everyone needed a kick in the butt? Someones gotta raise these issues to keep things going properly. Im glad that Marsha just called up to address it rather then let it just sit there.

Im dreading some of the group dynamics at the garden. And not looking forward to seeing a few people, lol. Especially the one gossip talking about my health!! So many great souls too though! It crossed my mind about there being more theft this year with virus anxieties? Luckily I wont be growing anything thats likely to get stolen... I hope.

Those succulent walls look to me like they'd be a fun build too. They're like boxes with a chicken wire top that holds the plants in. I thought about you considering succulents for your millennial group.

The millennial group are over waters I can tell you that right now.  Succulents are good for those of us who occasionally get the time to give them some attention.

Life is way better in the garden even if we do have those weedy people, lol.  I was there for 6 hours pruning the crepe myrtle, got all 8 of them done.  Leslie didn't quit even though Alex walked over to talk to her about the native beds.  He wants featured plants for educational purposes instead of the plant community she has going on.  We can find a middle ground.  I asked him to come to the leads meeting to get a group vision going on the education aspect.  He wants to start making money from the garden education classes but at least they are only talking $5.  Everybody wants to know who's complaining but it has open up conversations all headed in the right direction.

The virus has everybody talking.  Maybe I should be concerned but I'm not.  It should be calmed down by the time you get to your growing season is how these things normally go.  Man can not live on microgreens alone.  We go hungry, you're coming with us although it may be a few weeks later, lol.

My tulips and daffodils are coming up.  The branches were all soft and showing some green on the outer edges.  They are ready to spring to life, naptime is over.  Marsha said no one got the lantana to come up.  She ordered some seeds but there probably won't be enough of them for me to put in my beds this year.  Guess I'll be learning a new plant.

Edited by cineater

15 hours ago, cineater said:

The millennial group are over waters I can tell you that right now.  Succulents are good for those of us who occasionally get the time to give them some attention.

Life is way better in the garden even if we do have those weedy people, lol.  I was there for 6 hours pruning the crepe myrtle, got all 8 of them done.  Leslie didn't quit even though Alex walked over to talk to her about the native beds.  He wants featured plants for educational purposes instead of the plant community she has going on.  We can find a middle ground.  I asked him to come to the leads meeting to get a group vision going on the education aspect.  He wants to start making money from the garden education classes but at least they are only talking $5.  Everybody wants to know who's complaining but it has open up conversations all headed in the right direction.

The virus has everybody talking.  Maybe I should be concerned but I'm not.  It should be calmed down by the time you get to your growing season is how these things normally go.  Man can not live on microgreens alone.  We go hungry, you're coming with us although it may be a few weeks later, lol.

My tulips and daffodils are coming up.  The branches were all soft and showing some green on the outer edges.  They are ready to spring to life, naptime is over.  Marsha said no one got the lantana to come up.  She ordered some seeds but there probably won't be enough of them for me to put in my beds this year.  Guess I'll be learning a new plant.

You should only let them water with their Neti Pots. Problem solved. :lol:

I fully agree that gardens are worth suffering a few people! I really liked that plant community idea. I hoe some of that stays. Yeah $5 shouldnt price most people out. Maybe there could still be a pay what you can offer, just not widely advertised?

Yeah, Im trying to keep an even keel about the virus, too. Carry hand sanitizer with me and bought extra cat food. Thats about it for me. "Man can not live on microgreens alone" :lol: I love it! I cannot wait to join y'all!!!

Yay, tulips and daffodils!! Exciting! Lets do this spring :headbang:

Im happy that no one got those lantanas up, if yours didnt, hehe. You'll have to find a fast grower to replace it. 

My kale still havent elbowed and were sown before yours. A few showing hints, though. My basil took off in a sprint. Woke up and my place smelled of basil!

I'm sore!  Going to have to stretch out the back before I head back up there.  And I have to admit I was a little stinky when I got back to the house yesterday.  When I comb through my hair this morning a little plant debris fell out. :lol:

Last library class tonight.  Tomorrow the trainees start.  I will become the mother hen for a while with them following me all around the place.  Seed party Thursday and working the native beds on Friday.  It's going to be a quick trip to the first GNR concert when I can sit on my ass again.

47 minutes ago, cineater said:

I'm sore!  Going to have to stretch out the back before I head back up there.  And I have to admit I was a little stinky when I got back to the house yesterday.  When I comb through my hair this morning a little plant debris fell out. :lol:

Last library class tonight.  Tomorrow the trainees start.  I will become the mother hen for a while with them following me all around the place.  Seed party Thursday and working the native beds on Friday.  It's going to be a quick trip to the first GNR concert when I can sit on my ass again.

Feel better soon! I cant wait to get sticky and sore from a day of gardening!! With kale growing out of my ears :lol:

Must feel great to be wrapping up a hugely successful run of classes at the library? Well done. You are gonna be busy af! Oh yeah, the Guns tour isnt far off now is it?

I saw a self-watering terra cotta pot for micro greens... I have a bunch of terra cotta... so naturally Im now doing mad experiments to see if I can go zero waste, zero plastic on my micro greens! If they dont let enough water just absorb through the way that the product claims, then I can finally buy myself a good drill to punch out the same amount of holes as a conventional micro greens trays and use it just like a plastic one, for bottom watering. I could bottom water from a pyrex casserole/ bake tray... 

The same company sells compressed organic soil in little pucks. They ship them in a compostable paper bag. Neat.

There's a whole history on the use of terra cotta pots in areas where water is limited.  It's been done for centuries.  

That complaint email has everybody hopping.  They all think it's about their garden.  Some of them should have a guilty conscious, lol.  I've let them freak for a moment, got my point across so I'm sending out the email to defend them, the pep talk.

I got one whole side of the building ready for its plants.  I could have been out there in shorts today.  I'm not going to feel better for a month.  I'm kicking my own ass into shape and the only way to deal with sore muscles is to get them warmed up with more work.

Lily!  Had a flat out soaking up water and I hear her digging in it.  Think I only lost one plant but will have to wait and see who survives the replanting.  I'm a bad plant mom, lol.

Total of 235 people in the library classes!  The mole class was the most popular.  Believe me, there are people out there who want them dead, lol.  The bird feeders were a close second.  Overall, huge success even if we didn't make any money.  Our name is out there and we supported our libraries.  They're all coming to the plant sale.  I will get their money, lol.

Edited by cineater

17 hours ago, cineater said:

There's a whole history on the use of terra cotta pots in areas where water is limited.  It's been done for centuries.  

That complaint email has everybody hopping.  They all think it's about their garden.  Some of them should have a guilty conscious, lol.  I've let them freak for a moment, got my point across so I'm sending out the email to defend them, the pep talk.

I got one whole side of the building ready for its plants.  I could have been out there in shorts today.  I'm not going to feel better for a month.  I'm kicking my own ass into shape and the only way to deal with sore muscles is to get them warmed up with more work.

Lily!  Had a flat out soaking up water and I hear her digging in it.  Think I only lost one plant but will have to wait and see who survives the replanting.  I'm a bad plant mom, lol.

Total of 235 people in the library classes!  The mole class was the most popular.  Believe me, there are people out there who want them dead, lol.  The bird feeders were a close second.  Overall, huge success even if we didn't make any money.  Our name is out there and we supported our libraries.  They're all coming to the plant sale.  I will get their money, lol.

Then why did all my experiments come in with poor results? lol

Time for the pep talk! As you say some of them needed to hear it. 

I slept with my toque on - dont talk to me about wearing shorts! :lol: j/k It seems to me that our weather patterns change together - it also got relatively warmer here in recent days, but still well below freezing and snow. Good for you out their pushing your body. Its good for us. Youd mentioned about stretching and thats not something Id thought of ding before, but its a great idea to start a day in the garden with some stretches.

Haha, Lily! What a wonderful lil' scoundrel she is :lol: Glad you caught her before she cleared the tray! "Plant mom" :lol: Those over-watering millennials are rubbing off on you! :lol:

Beaker asked to be held since the moment my foot hit the floor this morning. This is new for the morning routine. He was in my arms for most of dawn. Warms my heart. And now he's running laps and climbing up the window screens in a show of force. Like 'I dont need to cuddle, Im a wild hunter.' lol

235 is a staggeringly large number!!! :headbang:Good thing for that mole hatred! lol You absolutely kicked ass over there. And everyone wins. Your name is out there in a big way. Now go get that paper!! :lol:

Well done, Cin. Will you do another round of library classes at some point?

60% more people then I was shooting for!  But that's over and onto the trainees who start tonight and biweekly work sessions that start today.  I've turned the library classes over to the education committee they uninvited me to participate in, lol.  It's not over.  It will come back around in the fall when it should and they need somebody to set it all up again.

It's only 50 out there but when you're working in full sun, the clothes just need to come off.  Worked that soreness out yesterday.  Barely notice I got a workout yesterday.  Must be that muscle memory thing and the body is back in the swing of it.

My cats are being all lovey but I think that's because their winter coat is coming out and their skin itches.  They are very demanding of the cheek rub and I need to use your legs to rub on, lol.

2 hours ago, cineater said:

60% more people then I was shooting for!  But that's over and onto the trainees who start tonight and biweekly work sessions that start today.  I've turned the library classes over to the education committee they uninvited me to participate in, lol.  It's not over.  It will come back around in the fall when it should and they need somebody to set it all up again.

It's only 50 out there but when you're working in full sun, the clothes just need to come off.  Worked that soreness out yesterday.  Barely notice I got a workout yesterday.  Must be that muscle memory thing and the body is back in the swing of it.

My cats are being all lovey but I think that's because their winter coat is coming out and their skin itches.  They are very demanding of the cheek rub and I need to use your legs to rub on, lol.

Thats incredible turnout! So youll be running it again next fall then? What a system :lol: 

We had a rain and there was black ice. I took a serious fall. Hurt myself. :( Insult to injury I let out a loud burp upon impact :facepalm:. Speaking of spring, an elderly family member sent me a "Spring time care package" which is very unexpected and nice of them. The centre piece of the care package was a pair of boxers with the fire emoji on them! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: I cant even! I LOL'd hard! :lol: I have no way of understanding how that pair was selected! :lol:

Those cats are no fools!