ABBA

action

ABBA has made two fucking new songs and I 'm as happy as a monkey with a banana

one of them, I still have faith in you, is going to air in an upcoming NBC / BBC special

I know a lot of metalheads secretly like ABBA. Duff has claimed in his book, it's one of his guilty pleasures and if I'm not mistaken some punk band used one of ABBA's basslines to create a song out of it.

that said, and while I do love ABBA, it's one of those bands you have on heavy rotation for a couple of days, get worn out on them, and after a couple of months / years you rediscover them.

favorite tracks: the winner takes it all, one of us, lay all your love on me, knowing me knowing you

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

So they’re writing new music for their holograms to perform on a virtual tour.

Axl, it’s an idea...

no matter how many "innovations" Axl comes up with, no matter all the virtuosy guitar players he finds, the smoke and mirrors and the 30 producers / mixers of new music, it all boils down to this: I'm just going to put on appetite again.

7 hours ago, action said:

ABBA has made two fucking new songs and I 'm as happy as a monkey with a banana

one of them, I still have faith in you, is going to air in an upcoming NBC / BBC special

I know a lot of metalheads secretly like ABBA. Duff has claimed in his book, it's one of his guilty pleasures and if I'm not mistaken some punk band used one of ABBA's basslines to create a song out of it.

that said, and while I do love ABBA, it's one of those bands you have on heavy rotation for a couple of days, get worn out on them, and after a couple of months / years you rediscover them.

favorite tracks: the winner takes it all, one of us, lay all your love on me, knowing me knowing you

Whats ABBA?  People on her talk about the most obscure stuff. :lol: