GnR event in London this weekend??

40 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

I bet they don't have a licence to sell the alcohol to be consumed off site. 

Because I'd kill for a bottle of that gin for my collection.

Hell, I'd even pay money for the empty bottle. 

Guns N' Rosé though :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I bet they don't have a licence to sell the alcohol to be consumed off site. 

Because I'd kill for a bottle of that gin for my collection.

Hell, I'd even pay money for the empty bottle. 

Guns N' Rosé though :lol:

I'd rather like a bottle of the gin too although I suspect the contents are probably fairly generic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alfierose said:

I'd rather like a bottle of the gin too although I suspect the contents are probably fairly generic.

I was at the preview yesterday evening and had a G&T and, although no gin expert, I couldn’t taste anything special about it. A bottle costs £45.  I think the wine was £20 and can’t remember the price of the beer.  Tattoos were free though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I really want one of those ‘Welcome To The Brexit’ t shirts, wish they would sell them online. 

where did you see that ? is it in one of the videos in the link ? 

13 minutes ago, donny said:

love the slogan but not sure on the 3 skull design 

Because after Brexit, we will have Original Britain back. An incomplete Britain, but there’s a metaphor about immigration in there too. No more immigrants with their blue hair or bucket hats or towel solos. 

38 minutes ago, cyllan said:

Tattoos were free though. 

We’re thet real tats or the ones that wash off after a week when you’re bored of it by then anyway? 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Because after Brexit, we will have Original Britain back. An incomplete Britain, but there’s a metaphor about immigration in there too. No more immigrants with their blue hair or bucket hats or towel solos. 

We’re thet real tats or the ones that wash off after a week when you’re bored of it by then anyway? 

Real ones. Kindred tattoo are doing them. They’ve got 6 flash designs to choose from - same ones as the band have. Axl’s victory or death and Appetite cross. Slash’s groupie one. And one each of Duff’s, Steven’s and Izzy’s. Obviously there’s a limit to how many they can do each day and so you’d have to get there early or maybe phone to see if they’ve got any free slots left.

I watched a girl get Duff’s rose and guns design done and she’s posted a pic on Kindred Tattoo’s fb page if you want to see it.

(Would post a link but no idea how to do it!)

Edited by cyllan
Added stuff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

How much are the shirts? If there isanyone going that might be ok with picking one up for me could they dm me....I'd be grateful. 

same here. i can paypal anyone now that plans on going and can get me one of those shirts

21 minutes ago, donny said:

same here. i can paypal anyone now that plans on going and can get me one of those shirts

Shirts are £30 for short sleeve and vest type. Long sleeve is £40. There’s a hoodie too but I don’t know the price of that. Baseball cap is £15.

4 hours ago, cyllan said:

Here are a few  photos I took at the 'do' last night.

This was spray painted on the cobbles as you walk into the old stable area.

n3sza1.jpg

Stairs leading to event space (really would have liked one of the parasols but just a little too big to tuck under my arm!)

25z6k52.jpg

Poster on wall as you walk in

5cyosk.jpg

One of the band photos that were on the walls

24w57uq.jpg

Limited edition poster for sale £15 (said they were limited to 100 but I'm not sure how accurate that is)

nfs17o.jpg

Merch price list - although I didn't see any shot glasses

fmm1pz.jpg

Wallpaper 

10dh4xg.jpg

Back design of one of the T shirts

104gkl4.jpg

Back design of vest T-shirt

j15wsl.jpg

Skeletal beefeaters and me doing the cheesy shot. Excuse the manic grin but in my defence, there was a free bar! And yeah, I am a short arse!

2djw9wi.jpg

Amazing pics and info👍

A couple more pics of one of the long-sleeved shirts.

Front

2hgbx5k.jpg

Back

2m2ax75.jpg

I'll be in town over the weekend and am happy to pick up a few things if anyone feels the desperate urge to give the band some more of their money.  UK peeps preferably for postage reasons but will make exceptions if there's something you can't live without!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1