Greta Thunberg's Groupie

Axl's Agony Aunt

46 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Marmite is a type of spread associated with the notion that you either love it or hate it, hence Dieses post.

tb5DDezh.png

:lol:

47 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeast is a primary ingridient, hence Dazeys post.

Yeast is a primary ingredient? I thought it was petrol based, but it sounds like some fucking vegan cheese. Ugh. 

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think its like vegemite, do they have that in Canada?

At least not widely available - Ive never seen it at a store or at a home. Honestly I thought they were both an Australia-only thing. Have you tried them?

Being in NA I thought "Maramite character" was like the McDonalds crew with the Hamburgler and Grimmis :facepalm:

Edited by soon

10 minutes ago, soon said:

At least not widely available - Ive never seen it at a store or at a home. Honestly I thought they were both an Australia-only thing. Have you tried them?

Being in NA I thought "Maramite character" was like the McDonalds crew with the Hamburgler and Grimmis :facepalm:

I think, though I'm not sure, that Marmite and Vegemite are roughly the same thing.  I've tried Marmite.  Its a bit rough the first time but I can see how it might grow on a person, its an aquired taste anyway.

Edited by Len Cnut

32 minutes ago, action said:

... except it's not me, but people like @SoulMonster who manage to find bad in good things, such as greta smiling next to arnold schwarzenegger.

Except I didn't find anything bad in Greta smiling. I found something bad in you trying to deduce mental health from facial expressions on individual photographs. 

21 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think, though I'm not sure, that Marmite and Vegemite are roughly the same thing.  I've tried Marmite.  Its a bit rough the first time but I can see how it might grow on a person, its an aquired taste anyway.

Marmite is great in a pie. Like add it to the gravy when cooking the meat. Yummy!

28 minutes ago, EvanG said:

This made me think of Dead from Mayhem, that was one disturbed guy.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dead mayhem

I just read that he may have invented corpse makeup. Really sad story how his friends and peers seem to have sat by and passively observed his decline.

We should all start a green metal band and wear makeup?? Its the perfect way to showcase how composting works!

26 minutes ago, soon said:

I just read that he may have invented corpse makeup. Really sad story how his friends and peers seem to have sat by and passively observed his decline.

They actively took pieces of his skull as memorabilia after he shot himself in the head, and used a picture of the ruined head on the cover on their next record. 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • GNFNR 1

14 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

They actively took pieces of his skull as memorabilia after he shot himself in the head, and used a picture of the ruined head on the cover on their next record. 

Charming. They must be great company to enjoy a beer with. 

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Charming. They must be great company to enjoy a beer with. 

Awful guys, but they created the Norwegian Black Metal music genre.

Euronymous, the guy who took pieces of Dead's skull and brain as memorabilia, was later stabbed to death by Varg Vikernes. All of them were involved in the church burnings in Norway in the 90s. 

13 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Awful guys, but they created the Norwegian Black Metal music genre.

Euronymous, the guy who took pieces of Dead's skull and brain as memorabilia, was later stabbed to death by Varg Vikernes. All of them were involved in the church burnings in Norway in the 90s. 

And in the end it was just down to Varg vlogging his conspiracy theories while sitting in his truck, on YouTube. Until he lost his YouTube platform in "adpocalypse 1" - the last digital platform to ban him. So much waste of humanity.

Im glad we've now moved on to Green Metal :headbang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

That's actually pretty cool to be fair. :lol: 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

This thread is almost as much of a clusterfuck as the Men's Health thread - almost. :lol:

Good connection Oldest Goat!

If men lived like Greta they'd be happier, and so would the world - end to fights and wars; and cleaner minds and air/oceans.

Greta should become the new Green Goddess!

Diana-Moran-Feet-2113464.jpg

23 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's creepy that you're so old and Greta's so young lol.

It's called parody Oldest Goat - reversing the usual stereotypical groupie relationship lol. 

It also shows I'm willing to take a lower status to a young girl; as an old man doctor of philosophy, who 'prophesised' a Children of the Quorn movement; but it will probably be lost on most... like you... or all !!

As I've written before, it's hard to treat people with equality; humble and complimentary; because as soon as you do that, they start thinking they're better than you!

I've been paying for such genius self-parody for a long time, but continue to persevere... even with the social media age making people become more and more reliant on face valueism!

I've never met Greta, or tried to attend anywhere she is - and never intend to, especially after calling myself her groupie!

I hope it would be a nice respectful meeting if we did ever meet, as she seems to have wisdom way above her age. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

You're what, 60 something years old and either a racist creep or an edgelord with delusions of grandeur and a bad sense of humour just pretending to be a racist creep. Coolcoolcoolcool don't contact me again lol. 

I agree with your assertion, but who cares, Oldest Goat?

why do you go out of your way to tell people how terrible you find them? You do it to me, you do it to Axl's agony what's his face, basically anyone you encounter on here and who in your eyes posts opinions you can't handle.

Genuine question: what do you gain by it? You get snide remarks back at you, and then you threaten to leave. But I'll tell you the same as which you told me once: you can lash it out, but you can't take it.

Fuck knows I see opinions on here, on other places, basically everywhere, which I find questionable (including by you), and I could make posts like yours all the time telling people how awful they are. But there is this refraining from doing so, a sense of "fuck it, it's not my problem" which you seem to lack, and it drains your energy. As someone who does not hate you (it's not because we have different opinions that I hate you), I thought I'd point that out.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

No, I don't go out of my way that's a big exaggeration but yeah it's still a waste of energy, I have a lot of energy though. I can count the posters who are cunts on one hand and get along with everyone else or am neutral.

It seems for you, my harsh criticisms of religion struck a nerve and so supersede my thousands of positive posts and general goodwill. In other words you think I'm a cunt but you also still like me and that annoys you lol. This is my impression at least. To my credit as outraged by certain things as I can be I don't go through life demanding to approve of every thought and opinion, I'm prepared to make comments or duke it out during an argument/debate sure but beyond that I'm typically laid back. 

I'm still around a bit because I'm a big GNR fan, want leaks and a bunch of people I like who like me want me to stay which reminds me I shouldn't let the negative supersede the positive. 

that's good to hear.

contrary to what you think, I don't think you're a cunt, and yes, your harsh criticism of religion (or rather, of people like me who think religion makes sense) did struck a nerve with me. I felt personally adressed by your nasty remarks. But that was then, and I quickly let it pass. Until another occasion where you repeated those remarks. But, I let that pass too. 

Since then, I can't post anything without you either calling me horrible names, or agree with other people doing so. I suspect, you think I'm going through my days thinking what a cunt you are. I don't. And until you tell people who practise religion, they're idiots again, then I don't see why I would take issue with anything you post. 

I think it's all a big waste anyway. I liked you OG, and if not for that little religious hiccup, I think we still would.

I guess this is the point where in real life we would have  a bar fight (which I would win), buy each other a beer and laugh with our idiocy.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

I don't remember the remarks you're referring to but there would've been a fairly specific context because I don't go around saying or thinking that "All religious people are idiots." I don't think you let it go because lately you've been very bitchy and I've found it disappointing and confusing and if someone fucks with me I'm inclined to fuck with them right back. *strokes your face* why must we fight. :lol:

I stand by what I've said about religion for example but not necessarily how I've said it. I am sorry for upsetting you.

and I apologise for being a douchebag, life's too short for that.

On 04/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, Oldest Goat said:

You're what, 60 something years old and either a racist creep or an edgelord with delusions of grandeur and a bad sense of humour just pretending to be a racist creep. Coolcoolcoolcool don't contact me again lol. 

This is my thread, and I'm just here because its Guns N' Roses, an 80s band with original members a bit older than me. 

You say you're here for leaks, which is totally against what Guns want, suggesting you want to piss them off!

That and your childish name-calling (racist creep suggests you're a bottom-of-the-class bully!) suggests you're more a Billy the Kid (young goat without much wisdom) than Old Goat. 

If Greta acted like you, she'd have been laughed away a long time ago!!!

'Only half a dozen posters I hate'! - I couldn't name half a dozen posters on here, because they're just names to me. You could all be the Guns PR team for all I know... and care!!

Try and get away from the 'farm' and get a real life!

1 hour ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

you're more a Billy the Kid (young goat without much wisdom) than Old Goat. 

for some reason I always read this guy's name as Axl's Agony Cunt. 

come to think of it, the same happens with Len Cunt.

what is this obsession with cunts, that I have?

Edited by action
  • Sad 1