The UFO thread

Basic_GnR_Fan

16 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

I think also people are shit at living with uncertainty. They like to have stories and data to back things up. Its ok we don’t know somethings until the next world. I read a lot bollocks in my teens, Pythagoras and the transmigration of the soul, that kinda rubbish and I came to the following conclusion after all my reading of that kinda bollocks: We are energy and energy never dies, it changes form, we live our lives and we were good or bad or both, but whatever accumulated  energy is in your body when you die is the energy source you return to. Plus Minus, positive negative. Some say heaven and hell. I don’t know. I read enough to say who fucking knows. 

high five. you got it.

okay i want to tell my story because i think it's helpful here.

When I was 19 my cousin, also 19, dropped dead of a brain aneurysm. that was 2004.

last year his father told me a story, after the death he was up for like 5 days straight, couldn't sleep. he went out to look at the sky, losing his mind, he saw his son in the sky. he talked to him for a few minutes. he asked why he died - reply was it doesn't matter, it just happened.

his son told him love everything, everything is connected.

So when I first heard that story i just wrote it off - he was devastated, sleep deprived, and his mind was playing tricks on him.

that is until he told me his brother, my uncle, who lives across the street, went to his house 90 minutes after this happened with a condolences card, and told him "i didn't believe in the afterlife, but this morning i saw simon in the sky". I followed up with my uncle on that and he confirmed, so they both saw him in the sky at the same time. They're both no bullshit guys, i wrote off the father because of the tragic nature of the situation, but the other uncle confirming it really did it for me.

What does that mean? What is it? Who the fuck knows. But i 100% believe there is something.

Edited by Jackie Moon
  • Like 1

My father who has no belief in anything told me after his mother died he felt her lie in the bed beside him and rub his head. I called him a mommas boy and said don’t fucking come back rubbing my head…. But he’s the last guy you would ever think say something like that, he’s a tough guy with no belief in god. I’ve heard too many of those stories from people you would never expect it from for them not to be somewhat true. Maybe it is a thin veil after all. 

• Like 1

I wish I would see or hear from dead loved ones but it has never happened.

Also if there are aliens, they know better than to land here or make themselves known because they would be shot on sight. Human beings have no respect for other living things. Look what we've done to the animals. Please

And if aliens could get here, they are way more powerful than us and could destroy us if we were to attempt to go to their planet.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Also if there are aliens, they know better than to land here or make themselves known because they would be shot on sight. Human beings have no respect for other living things. Look what we've done to the animals. Please

You generalize so much, it's not even funny anymore. It's not good.

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I wish I would see or hear from dead loved ones but it has never happened.

And if aliens could get here, they are way more powerful than us and could destroy us if we were to attempt to go to their planet.

no reason to be afraid

aliens have been here first, then we humans came.

aliens could have never advanced so much if they had bad morals, they would have killed each other before that could happen. They must have respect for other living beings. Destroying other living beings is not necessary for them; an advanced civilisation can survive on their own means, they will surely have eliminated the need to kill other beings, to survive. Kind of like we are starting to do, with synthetic meat.

I'm convinced, aliens love us, and have good intentions. The tales of angels and teachers in the bible: that's the aliens.

as for dead loved ones, I have good news: they are not dead. Their bodies are gone, but their souls are stronger and brighter than ever. Death is like birth, it's the birth of the soul. Stop worrying, it will all turn out well. Enjoy your stay in the physical realm, roam the earth, enjoy life. Create. Love. Experience.

• Like 2

I read some scientist believe we came from another planet and that's why we strive to go to space. Who knows? It's a mystery I doubt we'll ever find out.

It would be amazing for life on other planets, but if they came here and were peaceful they would be so disappointed in us for sure.

If they are warlike, we're fucked. lol

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 6:50 PM, Powderfinger said:

This is a worthy watch, I like Stephen Greer.

I do not. I can't figure it out, he's either crazy or he is a liar. it's one of the two, I'm leaning towards crazy. I get the feeling he is genuine so that's why I'm going with crazy. He is full of shit but I think he really believes what he says.

Credit to the guy, he was very important making progress on the topic 20 years ago with national press club, but i think things unraveled for him since then.

I'm a big Gary Nolan  fan, PhD at Stanford University, does a lot of work on the subject. Nolan analyzed Greer's alien mummy and concluded it was a deformed child. Greer is saying Nolan took a bunch of money in grants and lied or fabricated the results.

Everything i've seen about Nolan looks legit to me. Greer just feels wrong.

So on this one i'm siding with Gary.

Edit - just want to say this doc is actually really good, when i first saw it, early in my renewed ufo interest, it was a holy shit wtf moment. Since then i've learned a lot more about the recent developments on the subject and learned a lot more about Greer and the other characters in the orbit. So yes great doc, and understand recommending. I just think if you dig deeper into the characters involved you'll react as I did - Greer is crazy or a liar.

Edited by Jackie Moon

On 1/20/2023 at 5:53 AM, action said:

I'm convinced, aliens love us, and have good intentions.

yes. again i'll reference the Ariel school in Zimbabwe 1994 - they shared the message, paraphrasing; technology is a problem, pollution is a problem, all the trees will die and we won't have air to breathe.

I think they're interested in us just as observers, like we watch real housewives, or whatever, but i do think they're not just entertained but concerned for us.

The whole ufo > nuclear weapon history is part of that. both US and Soviet stories of ufos related to nukes either shutting down or firing up. The message is hey look and think about what you're doing here

• 5 months later...

Bringing this baby back!

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/06/rubio-says-hes-heard-shocking-first-hand-accounts-of-ufos.html

The Florida senator told NewsNation this week that others in addition to Grusch in the intelligence community have come forward with “firsthand” accounts of UFO hardware.

And apparently there are going to be congressional hearings about this. So either the US does have some of this 'exotic' material that whistleblowers are talking about, or people high up in the intelligence world have lost their marbles or are running a psyop. Either way, it's a big story either way.