The UFO thread

Basic_GnR_Fan

12 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Well yeah if it's a conspiracy the people involved are the people involved or they're tricked somehow.

I don't know either way. But it seems more likely that it's a psyop than aliens are among us. I certainly wouldn't immediately take anyone like the Pentagon at their word.

The whole X-Files angle they've carefully manufactured and given themselves over the years gives them a sort of aura of clout and mystique. Like "Oooh these men in black suits, sure they do terrible things but who knows what they know and might be protecting us from. Who knows what alien dangers could be out there." Yeah or they're just as they appear. Also they definitely observe the public's reaction to everything they say and do. The possibilities aren't so black and white.

Let's wait and see what the report says in June (if it's even released on time). I'm predicting the report is very light on specifics and will essentially just say that there are vehicles flying in US airspace that the Navy and Air Force can't identify. I'm not even sure if the report will talk about any of the flight characteristics captured on radar and other sensor data. There is supposed to be a confidential annex to the report that only congress can read, that's probably where all the flight characteristics will be talked about.

• 5 weeks later...

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/feds-cover-up-of-ufos-puts-us-at-risk/

Nice long piece on former head of the AATIP Program, Lue Elizondo.

Then there is the sheer ability to handle the stress of it all: “Humans can withstand 9 Gs for just a short period of time before negative physical consequences. The F-16 fighter jet will begin to experience structural failure around 17 Gs. The objects we’re seeing are doing 600 Gs. Obviously well beyond the healthy limitations of anything” — including whoever or whatever is inside the vessel.

@SoulMonster will appreciate this quote

In fact, Elizondo claimed one senior official “told him to ‘Stop'” investigating UFOs — and asked Elizondo if he had “read your Bible lately?”

Elizondo asked where his boss was going with the non-sequitur before acknowledging familiarity with the Good Book. As per Elizondo, he was then told, “‘Well, then you would know that these things are demonic and we should not be pursuing them.’ He wasn’t kidding. That’s exactly how he felt.”

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

What's important is why is the Pentagon doing a total 180 telling us UFOs are real.

They're not, not in totality at least. Just a week ago a Pentagon spokeswoman tried to deny Lue had any involvement in AATIP, and the next day Harry Reid said that was false and he headed the program (Reid would know, he created the program).

The way I see it, there's still a large contingent in the DOD who are dragging their feet and don't want this released and want to play games. But there are genuine whistleblowers now which has created momentum and congressional interest. So that's where we are now.

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'll concede that's a possibility.

However, it's also possible that's by design and we're being fed smoke and mirrors. Which in my mind is way more likely in this sad fucked up world than aliens being among us. Even though aliens are probably inevitable if the universe is infinite and it's an exciting gargantuan thing to consider.

It takes a lot more than someone's word to make me believe something. For me to believe in something like aliens or Jesus or whatever the evidence would have to be solid as fuck and even then it would depend.

I mean, potentially. But for me to take that theory seriously I need to see evidence that's what is happening. Just as I'd like to see more actual evidence of these encounters with UAP or at the very least the UAPTF report, which should shed some light, in June. Right now I see two different camps in government, one who wants to talk about this subject and one that doesn't. I have no reason to believe those aren't legitimate beliefs at this point.

Also, no one is saying aliens at this point because I legitimately think most people, even in government, don't know for sure. But we have to be open to the possibility that this is a non human life form if these craft really are doing 600 G's. If it isn't a non human life form, then some nation (or NGO) has made a gigantic leap in aviation technology that could have game changing effects on the current world order.

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Really doubt if it is real that it's human. Our crafts cannot go anywhere near 600 G's. If it's real it's alien.

Yeah I think that's the conclusion guys like Lue came to after having access to all of the data we don't. He's smart in that he doesn't want to come out and say it and prejudice the jury so to speak, he wants the data to speak for itself and people are naturally going to come to that conclusion.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Okay, I'm calling bullshit. The female fighter pilot seems like she's acting. Whole thing has a phony vibe. This shit supposedly happens literally "every day" but they can never get any high resolution footage? Fuck off.

Aliens; ushered in by *most anti-climactic drumroll ever* ...Marco Rubio. Lol.

P.S. "We're gonna need a bigger military budget."

To each their own, I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist so I think what we're hearing about is actually happening. Pilots can't leak their own gun camera footage without getting into massive trouble, so that's why it doesn't happen. Lue Elizondo had to go through a long process just to get the 3 videos he got unclassified in 2017.

If the DOD wants a larger military budget, this isn't the way to do it. All they have to do is ask congress and they get whatever they want... 

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Okay, I'm calling bullshit. The female fighter pilot seems like she's acting. Whole thing has a phony vibe. This shit supposedly happens literally "every day" but they can never get any high resolution footage? Fuck off.

Aliens; ushered in by *most anti-climactic drumroll ever* ...Marco Rubio. Lol.

P.S. "We're gonna need a bigger military budget."

the female pilot has actually been very vocal about how she does not believe in "crackpot" conspiracy theories and talked about how her family is VERY science oriented... so... i don't think she's part of any disinfo operation.

Truth is that the FACTS about interactions with other form of intelligence have been out there for a long time, and now goverments have to climb the huge mountaintop of secrecy that themselves have built ... 

Just now, superloconoriega said:

the female pilot has actually been very vocal about how she does not believe in "crackpot" conspiracy theories and talked about how her family is VERY science oriented... so... i don't think she's part of any disinfo operation.

Truth is that the FACTS about interactions with other form of intelligence have been out there for a long time, and now goverments have to climb the huge mountaintop of secrecy that themselves have built ... 

Very good point. She came off as very sober and just wanted people to study this like any other scientific endeavor. As Rubio said, maybe this phenomenon has an easy explanation, but maybe it doesn't.

Why would she be lying or acting? Just to be on 60 Minutes? She will probably receive quite some ridicule from a lot of people for saying this and for someone in her field of work, or any really, that's not something anyone wants. 

Honestly if there are UFO's checking out Earth, it's probably because they want to make sure we can't get to their planet and fuck it up like we've done Earth.

If these ETs can get to our planet I'm sure they are way ahead of us in all aspects and seeing what we do are happy they don't live here.

They probably check out our progress and laugh because we aren't anywhere near as advanced as they are. lol

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Honestly if there are UFO's checking out Earth, it's probably because they want to make sure we can't get to their planet and fuck it up like we've done Earth.

If these ETs can get to our planet I'm sure they are way ahead of us in all aspects and seeing what we do are happy they don't live here.

They probably check out our progress and laugh because we aren't anywhere near as advanced as they are. lol

Certainly a possibility!

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

maybe they're here now because they heard CHIDEM has finally been released!

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It's like in The Mothman Prophecies when John Kline asks "they're obviously more advanced than us, why don't they just tell us what they are." And Alan Bates' character says, "you're more advanced than a cockroach, when's the last time you tried explaining yourself to one of them?"😄

Edited by lame ass security

1 hour ago, superloconoriega said:

this type of interview... the only thing left to think is... the time has cometh

We now have sober, credentialed people discussing this on mainstream platforms. This is out of the fringes and into the mainstream. Now one of the next steps is to get some of this data out there into the public's hands so science can study this topic, like any other.

If I were from another planet and saw what humans do to each other and animals and our planet, I would never make contact.

I'm pretty sure the whole planet would freak out and want to destroy whoever came here.  That's the way of humans, if we don't understand it or trust it, blow it up!

Since the universe is HUGE and goes on forever, I'm sure there are life forms somewhere else, but I doubt we'll ever know about it.

I have always loved watching space shows because it showed humans working together and getting along with most life forms, but like those tv shows, there's always a race or two that are war like and our enemies, so there you go.

13 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

We now have sober, credentialed people discussing this on mainstream platforms. This is out of the fringes and into the mainstream. Now one of the next steps is to get some of this data out there into the public's hands so science can study this topic, like any other.

Yeah, credible people seeing something that's not all together from earth does make you want to believe, but I also noticed how super fast whatever it was, got the hell out of there before the pilots could make out what it could be. That shows you they don't want to be known or make any contact. I figure they are way smarter than we are.

8 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

If I were from another planet and saw what humans do to each other and animals and our planet, I would never make contact.

I'm pretty sure the whole planet would freak out and want to destroy whoever came here.  That's the way of humans, if we don't understand it or trust it, blow it up!

Since the universe is HUGE and goes on forever, I'm sure there are life forms somewhere else, but I doubt we'll ever know about it.

I have always loved watching space shows because it showed humans working together and getting along with most life forms, but like those tv shows, there's always a race or two that are war like and our enemies, so there you go.

Any life form that has free will has the potential for good or bad. So I don't suspect whatever we're encountering to be 100% one or the other.

Many think they are because they have reached a maturity that we aren't even close to, and that is also why many of them haven't shown their presence yet. Mankind can't even tolerate other human races yet, so how are they going to react to species from another planet?

At least that's what I've read...

On 5/31/2019 at 8:43 AM, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the video's I posted. How about specifically the David Fravor one? It's the most credible UFO sighting that I am aware of. I listened to a longer form podcast with him and he was with a whole squadron of guys who were flying above in formation when he dove down to check this object out. I would assume when these guys retire they'll come out publicly too. The video that was captured on the same day was actually from another squadron that went out after Fravor and saw the same object. So we have two different fighter squadron's that saw this thing do things that aren't physically possible with known technology, with video evidence.

My thoughts are the videos need to be more than heat sensor videos. I wanna see a real video. 

19 hours ago, Ixtlan said:

My thoughts are the videos need to be more than heat sensor videos. I wanna see a real video. 

I'm more interested in the radar/sensor data. If we get confirmation in the upcoming government report about the numbers that Lue Elizondo has been talking about (as far as g forces and speed and maneuverability of these things), that's more compelling to me than a video.