The Bon Jovi Distaster

Bruno P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 4:20 PM, EvanG said:

Jon's voice has been pretty shot over the last few years, but they're still selling out huge places and people seem to have fun at their shows. I don't understand why some people have a problem with that. 

The weaker u are the more angry u will be. Bon Jovi is not my fav but babblin that guy should retire cuz of this or that is pathetic. He contributed a lot to the music industry, got talent and make some people happy to this day, like u said. Don't like it? Listen to something else. We're not on his level even if he only snore, fart or burp on stage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 7:48 PM, Stress Fracture said:

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/richie-sambora-bon-jovi-reunion-obligation/

Richie Sambora talking about a reunion again and that Jon Bon Jovi will have to get his voice back for it. Ah, no reunion, then. The current line up does all the good singing for him.

I Think that Richie is there to save Jon from the disaster that band has been lately,Jon cannot keep the band name alive with this line up and with this voice,fans need Richie to get back,write new rock stuff like old days and Jon make a plan to get his voice back,with therapies,rest and a voice coach.Richie is right here,they should renuite,agree to write and release new bonjovi material that will be classic sound as signature,people tired of pop and country stuff of Jon.

Edited by Majestic Beast