GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

Is this photo legit? google search picked it up from twitter, and then the site gnrcentral says it was from ebay, but the ebay listing is closed and it doesn't say who took it.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-28-at-12.20.53-PM.pn

how does taking this photo even come about anyway?

Axl Rose is dropping a deuce.

The photographer barges in.

Photographer: Hey Axl, you want me to take a photo of you shitting? sitting on the porcelain throne?

Axl: Sure, let me just cover up my dick and do a big smile for the camera. :D

Photographer: Hoooraaayyyy!!!

edit: does the links to unofficial content apply to images as well?

Edited by BucketEgg
trying to put the toilet guy under a spoiler but i can't find the options in the editing post :O
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Is this photo legit? google search picked it up from twitter, and then the site gnrcentral says it was from ebay, but the ebay listing is closed and it doesn't say who took it.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-28-at-12.20.53-PM.pn

how does taking this photo even come about anyway?

Axl Rose is dropping a deuce.

The photographer barges in.

Photographer: Hey Axl, you want me to take a photo of you shitting? sitting on the porcelain throne?

Axl: Sure, let me just cover up my dick and do a big smile for the camera. :D

Photographer: Hoooraaayyyy!!!

edit: does the links to unofficial content apply to images as well?

Apparently it pic is part of bunch that Erin put in auction few years ago. I guess was "private" Erin pic.

• Thanks 1

i've erased the entirety of what i've written before in this upper section of the post, because i got so many details wrong that it was straight up embarrassing

anyway i was trying find an interview, and was (mis)remembering this interview with Duff and James Hetfield. at one point Hetfield said Axl's shorts were cute :D

https://www.a-4-d.com/t3726-1992-08-04-star-tribune-guns-n-roses-and-metallica-bring-different-worldviews-to-their-monstrous-summer-tour-duff-hetfield

____

kevin lawrence called Izzy rude :O

also that pink leather jacket used to be white. i always liked that pink jacket!

lawrence came across as classy in that interview, refusing to drag up heavy dirt

https://metalsludge.tv/rapid-fire-guitarist-kevin-lawrence/

Edited by BucketEgg
erased the parts where i was massively misremembering details of an interview i was looking for
  • Like 1

on Melissa's instagram story (can't link it because the video is temporary), she reposted Axl introducing Frank and Melissa.

Axl says Melissa is also "affectionately known as", I can't quite make it out,

"Mack n Roe"?

Mack and row?

Macken roe?

I'm leaning towards Mack N' Roe, because it's the closest thing that makes sense if it's stretched to Mackerel and Roe, which I guess might be a snack she likes eating?

Melissa and Axl seem to be snacking buddies based off her instagram posts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck1GS62PsAX/

OMGGGGG ! TYTYTYTYTYTY @janicewong2am and @gaggan_anand for these amaaaaazing treats!!! I was so surprised, freaked out, and happy when I got that knock and opened my door 😃. I also can’t tell you how turnt up, cracked out and excited I was after actually eating everything ❤️🙏❤️…… So amazing 🤩. I of course, immediately went over to #PsychicChio aka (🪓L 🌹) and shared with he and @betalebeis who were also both all smiles abt such delectable treats ❤️. @gaggan_anand TY again for being so rad and hooking this up ! @janicewong2am - ur a badass that makes very beautiful and delicious sweets. I’d knw, I’ve done the research 🧐 🤩🤪🙏😍…. Sending all my love and gratitude 🙏. Yay for new friends who generously share their talent and delicious food with me 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckpp_l_uf0r/

Filter free me (portrait mode is great though 😆, does that count as a filter?!??!)…… Feeling very jet lagged but very happy in this fuzzy exciting very #melissacore hat that @betalebeis got for me in #Japan ! TY Beta 🥰…… Also (slide 2) Ty #PsychicChio (Axl) for the 90000 desserts before the show last night….. Very #delicious AND I was hyped beyond when we played 😃….It was a nice lil change from my usual candy fuel, but ofc u knew this bc you are, after all, #PsychicChio 🤪🔋💀👾

They should go get a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Or maybe that's where all the tour money is going. Instead of making a new album, Axl is building his own candy factory. :max::P

I've been trying to find out what a "PsychicChio" is. The Psychic part is obvious, but the Chio part isn't. Melissa's page says she's "born into a racially-mixed household of Chinese, English, Spanish, Japanese, Filipino, Irish, Scottish and Danish in Seattle, Washington", so the "Chio" could be a word or slang from any one of those languages depending on what she knows, or even additional languages she has learnt on the way  :O or maybe it's a madeup injoke word altogether

the most I've found for now is either this page saying it means "squeak" in portuguease (i don't know if she knows that) https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/portuguese-english/chio

google translate saying "chio" in spanish means "cool" in english (don't know if google translate is reliable, can't seem to find the word chio in an online spanish dictionary)

or pages around the internet saying "chio" or "chio bu" originates from Singapore slang, and it apparently means  something like a "hot sexy lady"!?!? (idk if she knows Singaporean slang either)

12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

well that is certainly one of the most artistic looking photos of someone at the toilet i've ever seen (most likely because i don't go looking for those types of photos) :rofl-lol:

it's much better looking than that axl rose on the toilet photo imo

duff must have good aim if he doesn't have to put the seat up

---

Susan put a photo of Duff with some fabulous dining guests! i like the photo, i think it's cute

N5yn8aG.png

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

One of the most useless things to mildly document: The band's handkerchiefs/trailing fabric/tails!

Axl:

Spoiler

Axl has quite a variation in tails.

Sometimes he has a stringy tail

DJr7vS8.png

Sometimes he has a black tail

aFjg49E.png

wQRCcS2.png

This tail is black with white dots on it.

8yllP3M.png

Sometime he has two tails. When he has two tails, right now I've only spotted them as one stringy tail, and one fabric tail.

cyrmvl3.png

EIOVPNx.png

Sometimes he has a pink/red tail.

39f3H6G.png

jijeeGY.png

Also paired with the stringy tail.

Axl's tails tend to be rather mid-length or long, and on his left side.

Slash

Spoiler

Slash is very consistent with his tail. He generally wears one black and white handkerchief on his right side.

5GWWJb6.png

nhp297o.png

32An9r6.png

I4iF6ar.png

Not as long as Axl's but fairly noticable.

Fortus

Spoiler

Fortus's tails vary.

Sometimes he has a very short tail (near the metal chain, it's hard to see)

AKz3SBa.png

Long twin tails

51beibk.png

vOLazBy.png

A black and white one

GkE4oPa.png

TXgdAhO.png

A very long one on his left side

KJM87F7.png

Fortus's tails can vary on which side they're on, the number, the length, and their colours, though they always have a black colour to them.

Duff: I haven't been able to spot that guy wearing a tail yet. They're either very short and black (blending into the appearance of his pants), or he doesn't wear any tails.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 2

I heard about people in sports getting brain damage because of blows to the head.

There's this transcript of experts in a podcast talking about how brain damage can occur to people in domestic violence:  https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2022/11/18/rebroadcast-an-invisible-epidemic-survivors-of-domestic-violence-on-living-with-traumatic-brain-injury

most of the podcast is focused on adult women, because the research on that area is apparently new (they say most of the research began in adult men in sports and combat, and now they're looking into adult women in domestic violence situations.) i expect eventually people will investigate the effects of getting beaten and possible brain injury on children too.

I remember Axl talking about getting whacked really hard as a child, to the point that "[he] went flying across the floor". It's depressing to think about, but some of those beatings may have given him brain injury. I hope since he was just a child, if he did any sustain any injury to the brain, the brain was eventually able to physically recover itself sometime in adulthood...

I don't know that much about brain injury, but this page about the behavioural effects of brain injury ( https://www.headway.org.uk/about-brain-injury/individuals/effects-of-brain-injury/behavioural-effects/ ) listing:
"
    Disinhibition
    Impulsiveness
    Obsessive behaviour
    Irritability and aggression
    Apathy and loss of initiative
    Egocentricity (self-centredness)
"
it really makes me wonder...

and then there's the stories about Erin and Stephanie getting beaten too... :nervous:

11 hours ago, peoplelikegrapes said:

I used to lurk the womens threads years ago and I’ve even logged into my old account to ask - WHERE IS EVERYONE? lol. Shoutout to everyone in this thread who has made me laugh over the years. Okay back to lurking

Feel free to join in, it's pretty dead nowadays. 

People really do like grapes 🍇

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, peoplelikegrapes said:

I went to the Brisbane show last month and I was shocked at how much hotter Axl looked this time compared to the last time I saw GnR (2017) so has Axl actually gotten hotter over the last 5 years or have my standards just lowered?

yeah i think 2022 axl looks better than 2017 axl too

• Like 1

A post on another forum thread mentioned looking at groupie gossip to attempt to find the origin of Seymour's kitty litter story. I didn't find the origin, but I did find groupies either posting sex stories, or making erotic fictions,

https://web.archive.org/web/20020401223951/http://www.groupiecentral.com/gossip1.html

Spoiler

"Axl Rose ripped off my stockings, tied me up and gagged me," blabs the club-hopping sex kitten who claims to have fallen under his spell during one unforgettably reckless night."

https://web.archive.org/web/20020601214738/http://www.groupiecentral.com/gossip2.html

I think this is one of the more well known ones.

Spoiler

Axl Rose is very kinky. We hear he likes urination/defecation scenes, bondage, sex toys, girl-girl sex...and he likes to videotape it. The Guns N'Roses song "Pretty Tied Up" gives you an idea what Axl likes.
Ex-Guns guitarist Slash is said to be very average at best and a sexual disappointment. If there's a mirror nearby, he likes to watch himself having sex. We also know he likes to be handcuffed to his bed: In 1995, Slash was caught in the embarrassing situation of being handcuffed to a hotel room bed and the person who had the key just left him there and didn't come back! The person who pulled the disappearing act was probably a lady who was so disappointed in sex with Slash that she left him handcuffed to the bed for revenge! One lady who experienced Slash says to watch out for his tongue, which is black from too much booze and cigarettes. STD alert: We also hear Slash doesn't like to wear condoms.
We hear the other ex-Guns guitarists are much better when to comes to sex: Izzy Stradlin and Gilby Clarke have gotten praise for their great sexual skills

https://web.archive.org/web/20020602010441/http://www.groupiecentral.com/gossipgnr.html

An entire page on Guns N Roses. There's a lot about Axl, one about Gilby, and people calling Adler a sleaze or loser.

Spoiler

Backstage Betty says...

Axl Rose is one of the kinkiest rock stars I've ever had. He wanted to shove a dildo up my ass and videotape it. He's also likes to see women have sex with each other and videotape that too. He gets off on that A LOT. A friend of mine knows a girl who let Axl piss and shit on her. I didn't go that far with him, but I let him tie me up and spank me a little. He has a bigger than average penis and he loves doing it in different positions. He's also into hair pulling during sex.

Silver Bird says...

It was 1996 and my friend Kim and I were in Los Angeles and we were visiting her brother Vinny that worked at one of the recording studios. To our delight, we saw Guns and Roses in the far corner of the studio and we quietly went in and joined a group of hangers on. They were rehearsing and blunts and beer were being passed around. I was so excited I downed one beer after another and sucked the hell out of the blunt and inhaled deeply and passed it around. I noticed AXL staring at me and Kim kept nudging me and smiling.

After about four hours of partying, people started to leave and AXL came over to me and asked me where I was from and I told him. I could not deny the strong animal attraction between us and when he brushed my arm lightly to ask me some more questions I felt a chill go through my body.

Axl gallantly put his arm around me and told Kim we needed to talk and Kim winked at me slyly. We walked into the empty corridors and when we got to a dark corner made a quick right, and found ourselves in a darkened studio of smaller size. Axl wasted no time in roughly pulling me into his arms and shoving his tongue down my throat and I got caught up in his touch as he was all sweaty and hot and sexy. I was wearing a very short mini denim skirt with patches and no stockings but sporting a bright red thong underneath my skirt which Axl wasted no time in digging his fingers into my panties and gently fingering me with wild abandon as he never took his eyes off of mine. He relaxed me so much in fact, that he was able to fist fuck me for the first time in my life.

After he made me come at least twice with those magic fingers of his, he pulled down my saturated panties and threw them into a little ball in the corner as he proceeded to eat me out for two hours. I became so sore from his tongue that I had to literally beg Axl to stop and then he was feeling my breasts as he hoarsely told me that this was not going to be a one night stand. Most of the band had already left and Axl reassured me that Vinny was cool and we would be able to party here for the night. He half carried me into this other room which was an office with an empty old couch which he lay me down on as I took in the small scene with empty paper coffee cups littered all over the floors and the office reeking of smoke from the chainsmoking that was done in there hours earlier. Axl tenderly kissed me and told me that I reminded him of Cameron Diaz except that I was a redhead and that my hair was down to almost waist length. Then he made a sick joke about me begin a TRUE redhead. I passed the test. LOL.

He undressed finally and pulled out the most gorgeous cock which I eagerly put in my mouth. When Axl was ready to come, he turned me on my back and entered me and right then and there proceeded to f--k me like there was no tomorrow. We were both giddy with laughter and one minute he was rough and commanding and the next minute saying how special I was and that he had to see me again for the rest of my stay. We then did sixty nine and he ate me out some more as I sucked him off again. He had this limo driver take me home and the driver was most respectful of me and said he could tell that Axl liked me a lot. I sure hoped so. My inner thighs were hurting and I could barely walk because my man put such a hurtin on me. LOL.

This was not to be the first nor the last time that Axl and I would be together. He was living with another female at the time, so it was not easy for us to be together. But Vinny was so cool and he let us stay the night and party at the studio office for the rest of my stay. Kim did not go with any of the other Guns and Roses guys because she was involved in a serious relationship at the time. But Kim and Vinny encouraged me all the way.

Axl and I last saw each other 4 months ago when I had to go to LA again to be her Maid of Honor but I was able to stay at a hotel that AXL paid for. He really gets a bad rep but he is only temperamental with the wrong people, With the right woman, he can be like butter in her hands. I do date other men and Axl's ego does not appreciate that fact, but then again I know that Axl is no angel!

Raineigh Jayne says...

Gilby Clarke was too cool! I loved him. I had a long-term fling with him before he got married. I was with him prior to his G-N-R days and he had the future wifey around, but he wasn't real great about being faithful. I lived in a little flat off of Sunset and he would visit with his former band (pre-G-N-R). He was great to me in bed. He liked it when I came more than once and we tried all sorts of positions. When wifey went out of town, he would take me to all the clubs. I was his kept woman for a while, I suppose. ;) It was all right with me! I finished college while I was with him and he did come to my graduation. I was so happy. When we broke up, it was because he decided to marry wifey and that was that. I still see him and he's still married~~but cheating, just not with me! ;)

Anonymous says...

Steven's story after GNR is a fairly tragic one. He joined Roadcrew (formerly Vain) for one hot minute. I met Steven outside the show and he invited me backstage. He was slightly drunk-it was only the beginning of the evening. We went backstage where he proceeded to drink his weight in alcohol. While we were chatting this REALLY ugly chick asked him if she could sit on his lap and take a picture. He said OK, no problem. I turned around and talked with Jamie from the band for a few seconds and when I turned around again he was fully sucking face with this hideous girl, I literally saw his tongue rape her face. At this moment I decided to bail on him and spoent the rest of the evening talking with Jamie and my friend that I was with. Steven approached me later and asked if I was going to come back to the hotel with him-to which I said HELL NO! That was 1992.

The next I heard about Steven Adler was on Hard Copy in about 1994. They interviewed him about teh stroke he had when he was about 27 years old. Half of his face seemed paralyzed and he was in bad shape. Since then he has had another stroke and a heart attack.

In 2000 I have seen him at the Rainbow in Hollywood a few times talking to haggard women and getting FUCKED UP! He is a rock 'n' roll tragedy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I guess the good news is that if you're a big Steven fan you can just go to the Rainbow- he would be more than happy to hang out!

Anonymous says...

I used to worship Steven Adler until I met him. I was so disappointed. He was so fucked up on one thing or another that he could hardly talk all he did was hold my hand and stare directly at my chest wich mind you i dont even have that much of! and say things like "wow your a nice one" and "where are you going tonight darling?" etc. Unfortunatly that turned me off and those were the end of my Steven Adler days. This is back when he was in a band with Davey Vain not to long after GNR.

Anonymous says...

I too can only confirm that from what I've heard about Steven Adler. He was/is a total pig. A cool chick I ran with some years back in Chicago had a boyfriend who worked for Veri-Lites...she'd been able to fly out and attend several GNR show rehearsals and upon her return regaled me with stories of how out of control Adler was. UGH, it may be harsh but it's all true, ladies!

Avalon Parris says...

I haven't been with Axl myself, but back when the band was still playing LA clubs like the Whisky (pre-Appetite) my girlfriend was his main squeeze. She was 16, fresh out of the Iowa corn fields & had come to LA to live with her wanna-be-rockstar older brother. Anyway, she met Axl at some gig, started sleeping with him at this grungy rehearsal studio the band was living in, he got her into heroin, then started making her use all her money to fund his & Slash's habit. He'd regularly beat her black & blue, then when she ran out of money, Axl "turned her out" (became her pimp) to continue funding his heroin habit. Finally, my friend's brother realized what was going on & sent my friend back to the family in Iowa. Because of the way Axl treated my friend I've never been able to be a GnR fan, even though I do think "Appetite" is a killer album.

Queen Groupie says...

When I met Guns N'Roses, the backstage area was crawling with groupies. I had a mad crush on Axl so I was really upset when I got backstage and he was nowhere in sight. After a while of just sitting there I started talking to Slash, my best friend had a crush on him, to get autographs. Then I felt someone watching me, I turned around and there was Axl. I think my jaw may have dropped. He just walked up to us, looked at me, and grabbed my hand and took me away. We went in this room and he started kissing me passionately; it was amazing. We fooled around for a little while then one of their bodyguards came over and told him he had to be somewhere. He told him to fuck off and kept feeling me up while kissing me. Even though I never had sex with him and didn't get to spend much time with him. It was the best backstage experience I've ever had maybe because it's the one that made me decide I wanted to be a groupie.

https://web.archive.org/web/20020607231638/http://www.groupiecentral.com/freaks.html

Spoiler

Axl Rose is reportedly into urination, defecation, and hair pulling during sex.

Donna, the author of some of the groupie articles I looked at, also mentioned her Ho-Board, an archive of it can be seen here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20040611191741/http://p223.ezboard.com/fmetalsludgegossipboard2000frm3

Don't click on the above if you're out at a place where you can be embarrassed by looking at boobs, because at the top of every page is a big picture of boobs.

I'm not gonna dig through all that to find more weird gossip stories, but if anyone else wants to do it, it's there. From clicking around, you might run into page-viewing issues, since some of it is unarchived.

There doesn't seem to be as many Slash, Duff, or Izzy stories, which is a bit strange.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, peoplelikegrapes said:

It’s 8am and here I am reading about red head on red head fisting

yeah, that Silver Bird story sure is something!

hold on a minute, someone on this forum once said the handkerchiefs are sometimes related to sexual messaging!

(though, wikipedia and other sources mostly relate the handkerchief code to the gay community. & fashion can spread to other communities, and the messages might change or dilute over time as it spreads. and the other dudes in the band wear tails and probably aren't relating it to any sort of sexual message)

but anyway, the tail hanging from Axl in this high res photo might be interpreted as red when you zoom in and see the threads.

71f46adf2c8d9881315309a65e176770

He wears it on his left side, making him the inserting person in the sex activity,
and red is apparently for fisting fucking.

800px-Color_Codes.jpg

oh no, that Silver Bird story was hanging near his ass the entire tour! :P  :rofl-lol:

---

(from melissa's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmA-0lBOcuh/ )

9rK4192.png

on another note, it looks like Frank has a tail as well! A black and white cloth going down to his knee.

Dizzy has a short leather tail with a tag on the end.

I have no idea what's going on with Fortus's tail. he has  such a variety! there's probably a proper name for this style of loops going from back to front, but i'm going to call this one the mermaid tail since it begins as one, and then splits off into two branches.

(fortus collecting different tail styles like gertude mcfuzz :

0179b79456d339f82ba87c674acbbbd9.png

)

I remember on some really old footage, Duff had a black tail going down to his knee, but I forgot to screenshot it.

Melissa doesn't have any tails based on her instagram.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, peoplelikegrapes said:

I don’t know how to add pictures yet lol but
He’s been advertising his fisting for YEARS I’m sure it’s just a coincidence 

(note: this is for windows 10, using a firefox browser. other browsers or operating systems may vary)

to add images, i find the image,

then right click on the image,

when the right click menu comes up, I press "copy image link".

https://mycountryisthewholeworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/079.jpg

(e.g. the one for yours is the above ^. Most image url links end in a .jpg, .png, .gif, .webp, or a dot something file extension)

and then I paste it in the message box then press enter or space, and the forum automatically convert link to an image, unless you click on the button that specifies to display the image as a link. Alternatively, you can press the "Insert image from URL" button on the bottom right corner of the message text box, and past the image URL there.

079.jpg

---

I looked at a youtube video of GNR Live in Tokyo, it looks like Slash has been wearing a similar tail alll the way back to the UYI days

H9duC9Z.png

And Duff wore a red tail, but on his right side.

cnlfAaB.png

well at least Axl wasn't wearing a red tail on his left side at the same time, otherwise that would have been an awkward unintentional message to send out :rofl-lol:

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, peoplelikegrapes said:

Black tail in on the left side means *checks notes* he’s a whipper. I wonder if he was trying to tell Carrie something.

(Also my iPad autocorrected “whipper” to “whopper” which I think also fits Axl)

Screen-Shot-2022-05-01-at-11.13.58-AM.pn

@BucketEgg omg thank you so much I love you!! I didn’t anticipate it being this easy

I wonder what those stringy things near the handkerchief is. are they just strings, or maybe mini little whips :O

also Slash consistently wears a black towel on his right side. wow Slash, did you really have to "tell" us that you enjoy getting whipped?  :P

Spoiler

xMjJndMFmLNYUcpWmonQQM.jpg

on another note, daaamn, Carrie has great strong thighs that could rival young Axl's

Spoiler

6ec9cde35baa4dc94b9b5a42ba0fb2b1.jpg

FRrilhiXsAA5ntD.jpg:large

axl-rose-carrie-underwood.jpg

wembley-stadium-photo-of-axl-rose-and-gu

c36e30904bf1ad3342e2bd7dc463411c.jpg

-----------

Axl and Beta have mutually agreed to have a mother-son relationship, but I wonder if Team Brazil have ever made it legally official by serving up adoption papers.

• Haha 1