GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Andrei Gillot is back travelling with the band and oh look here’s a story of Axl shagging around leaked to the press :lol: 

Oh god, seriously? Is that creep back? I would have thought they would know better after the Till Lindeman fiasco with his 'casting agent'.

FFS, you're over 60. Behave!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Who is  Andrei Gillot?

He used to travel (or travels apparently) with GNR and finds models and cute looking girls to be in the front and backstage. Apparently he does it for others too:

https://www.thecut.com/2017/01/promoter-andrei-gillott-real-king-of-pussy-posse.html

I also found an article of him with Paris Jackson.

image.jpeg.13f7f80e63a3587910c6db719c2483c3.jpeg

4 hours ago, Lio said:

Oh god, seriously? Is that creep back? I would have thought they would know better after the Till Lindeman fiasco with his 'casting agent'.

FFS, you're over 60. Behave!

Yeah he is back <_< at least since the start of this euro tour. Looks like he’s in London at the minute so he is probably lining up some intelligent models for when Axl gets to the UK. 

Remember when Andrei threatened one of those women mentioned in the link you posted because she objected to being talked about like that - he said she would be blacklisted if she went to the press. Horrible man and TB/Axl like having him around….

I did not know all of that with Rammsteins singer :o his ‘casting agent’ kinda reminds of Ghislaine Maxwell, gross.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

From Axl fans? 

based on this article, i'm not even sure if the people attacking her are even fans, they just sound like racists finding something to get mad about

https://www-otempo-com-br.translate.goog/entretenimento/brasileira-que-traiu-marido-com-axl-rose-diz-ser-alvo-de-racismo-1.2895784?_x_tr_sl=pt&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc&_x_tr_hist=true

(original: https://www.otempo.com.br/entretenimento/brasileira-que-traiu-marido-com-axl-rose-diz-ser-alvo-de-racismo-1.2895784 )

13 hours ago, RochelleRochelle said:

There's a video of axl and that woman talking in the hotel bar on a Brazilian Instagram page fwiw

I found a tiktok version of that video if anyone wants to see. don't pay attention to the people in the front, they're all the way at the back, nearly covered by that logo

or an instagram version

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtsJXZPr1R6/

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Yea I saw that douche in Madrid on the stage. I hoped those days are over. That guy is a total pos.

I doubt he ever went away.

Let's face it Axl has been a long time without a wife or even official girlfriend so clearly he has his own (mostly) discreet arrangements whatever they may be.

Seems a bit sad to me when you look at the other members with their partners but it's his life to do what he wants as long as it's safe and legal.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I spotted this floating around FB. It looks recent, does anyone know where it was taken? I like the jacket.

354032391_126140670498928_6435727058872199666_n.jpg

I think it was in the airport in Spain, Madrid, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

based on this article, i'm not even sure if the people attacking her are even fans, they just sound like racists finding something to get mad about

I’m sure a lot of the attacks are from GnR fans as well. 

And there is that creep Andrei in the video right next to Axl :lol:  

Kinda glad I’m not going to any shows this year again - at least I won’t get my view blocked by some “intelligent models” who don’t even know who the band is (or care). 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I’m sure a lot of the attacks are from GnR fans as well. 

And there is that creep Andrei in the video right next to Axl :lol:  

Kinda glad I’m not going to any shows this year again - at least I won’t get my view blocked by some “intelligent models” who don’t even know who the band is (or care). 

There are no intelligent models anywhere in the sight. Get a good ticket and come early and you can choose the spot you like. The rail is empty when EEs enter and there are only security guys and Jarmo in between the rail and the stage. 

Look at the photos from shows, all shapes and sizes of the people in the front. 

Speaking on intelligent models, maybe one day Axl should chat to Lyndsey Scott! I'm sure she would have plenty of interesting things to say!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndsey_Scott

Computer programming

Scott started programming at the age of 12, by writing games for her TI-89 graphing calculator and sharing them with friends in middle school.[8] She learned Java and C++ programming languages and MIPS architecture at Amherst College, and taught herself skills she used for writing applications in Python, Objective C, and iOS.[2][22]

Scott has dedicated herself to educating young women on how to program. She maintains a profile on Stack Overflow, a website where users gain reputation for providing answers about computer programming. In early 2014, she was one of the top 2% of users with over 2.000 reputation points and more than 38.000 profile views.[1] She was the top ranked user for iOS questions on the site for one month in 2015.[23] As of February 2022, she has over 36,000 reputation points with over 400 answers to user questions and is in the top 1% of users on the platform.[24]

She was a representative for Code.org's second Hour of Code learning initiative,[25] made a video teaching programming with Disney's Frozen characters,[26] and is a mentor at Girls Who Code, an organization teaching programming to teenage girls.[27] She has given talks on programming at schools in Harlem and NYU,[28] and mentored Girl Scouts in programming in Los Angeles.[29]

Her combination of modeling and coding is seen as inspirational to young women. She was a keynote speaker for the Harvard Undergraduate Women in Business in 2014,[30] and a presenter for the Ford Freedom Awards in 2015.[31]

Applications

Scott's earliest iOS mobile apps were written on her own, for Standable, Inc., the company she founded in 2011.[32] Scott's first published app was Educate! in support of a non-profit also called Educate!, supporting young Ugandan scholars, and founded by two Amherst students.[33] Her second was iPort, intended to help models organize their career portfolio digitally.[2] Scott says she developed iPort because it was a tool she personally needed, as her paper portfolio books were heavy and falling apart.[19] Code Made Cool, released in conjunction with Scott's 2014 appearance on the cover of Asos magazine, was an iPhone app that taught girls programming via drag and drop in fantasy scenarios with animated pictures of Ryan Gosling.[34]

Lyndsey currently works as the lead iOS software engineer at NGO fundraiser Rallybound, where she builds iOS fundraising apps for various non-profit organizations.[35]

In 2022, she announced the launch of the Lynsey Scott Coding+ Scholarship, which is geared towards LGBTQIA+, women, and/or BIPOC students who are majoring in computer science.[36]

It's so cool to see that she also helps other people learn as well!

9 minutes ago, Alja said:

There are no intelligent models anywhere in the sight. Get a good ticket and come early and you can choose the spot you like. The rail is empty when EEs enter and there are only security guys and Jarmo in between the rail and the stage. 

I was just being sarcastic really because I would go if I wanted to - but I just don’t want to :lol:

Tickets are too expensive and I can’t be arsed to go to London or Scotland so that’s that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Also @Alja last time I was at the rail and saw Jarmo he was stood there picking his nose so that’s not better is it :lol:

That man is the biggest pile of wasted potential I've ever seen walking

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Alja said:

Sorry for interrupting the conversation, have you go to any show with EE? I have EE for the first time for Budapest. I bought it to make sure to get the rail. So I am interested how much earlier should I come to the venue? Were lines for EEs long as for standard golden circles or is it just ok to come a half an hour earlier before regular doors opening?

2 minutes ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Sorry for interrupting the conversation, have you go to any show with EE? I have EE for the first time for Budapest. I bought it to make sure to get the rail. So I am interested how much earlier should I come to the venue? Were lines for EEs long as for standard golden circles or is it just ok to come a half an hour earlier before regular doors opening?

Many EE's will come from noon or so and queue up there for many hours and they will give themselves and each other numbers to enter, it's serious business! So if you come only half an hour in advance, chances are many are in front of you. I would assume you'd still be front row though, but maybe not front Axl :lol:

• Like 1