GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

How have I ignored them when I quite clearly said even despite THOSE positive relationships with women he still behaved in such a manner?

I what manner is it that he's behaving in? Having models at his parties 5 years ago? Daring to talk to them?

8 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

because it's andrei speaking :P

and the other one is his girlfriend :P

This is not about Andrei lol. Can you get that through your skull already? I want you to leave Axl alone and stop spreading baseless rumors about him.

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

How do you know who’s met Axl here and who hasn’t? 

Cause it's obvious LOL

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

because it's andrei speaking :P

and the other one is his girlfriend :P

Go ahead, say it again, a joke gets funnier when you tell it three times. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

Beta and Vanessa, Carrie Underwood, Lisa Marie Presley, Melissa Reese, Pamela Manning, P!NK, Sasha Volkova are all women in his life who Axl has very meaningful and long-lasting friendships with, and who are all well past their young years.

Half of those are on the payroll, of course, they will say positive things. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Backstage parties LOL You should've seen them, how they came back to the hotel straight after the show, tired as hell, Dizzy and Richard couldn't keep their eyes open and the lights went out at 1 AM. Frank and his partner took the dog for a last walk and that was it. The only one who was still "up" was Del James. Andrei had split from the tour after Weert, by the way, and gone straight to St. Tropez. 

Well, did you go to the show in Weert or you just saw them only in hotel? I' m just curious.

2 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Interesting what you know about my life LOL 

See? The way you judge me  - without knowing ANYthing - the same way you judge Axl and Andrei. 

Well don’t post that info onto a public forum then if you don’t want me to judge what you’ve said? And I will. 

You either know Axl in real life, as in are friends with him and text or whatever or you stay at the same hotel sometimes and so you don’t really know him either. 

10 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Backstage parties LOL You should've seen them, how they came back to the hotel straight after the show, tired as hell, Dizzy and Richard couldn't keep their eyes open and the lights went out at 1 AM. Frank and his partner took the dog for a last walk and that was it. The only one who was still "up" was Del James. Andrei had split from the tour after Weert, by the way, and gone straight to St. Tropez. 
Really wonder where people always get his nonsense with those backstage parties or Andrei getting women for Axl. He was busy filming and directing the gigs LOL Even those stories of Axl's famous backstage parties in the 90's were just that - stories, as everyone from back in the day will tell you. Axl did them to impress the support bands and he was the only one who attended  while everyone else fell asleep LOL 

I don't think anyone here said that after parties are taking place currently or have been recently. It's true that nothing of the sort has been heard of in the last 2-3 years. The whole debate started as a general discussion about who Andrei is (and it actually started by your reply to a question that was posted weeks ago), so then his role in such events in the past years was brought up.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Half of those are on the payroll, of course, they will say positive things. 

Beta and Vanessa are as good as family members by now, and Melissa is far and beyond the point where you can define her as just an employee. She's gushes about Axl every chance she gets and calls him her best friend. Just look at her birthday post about him. This is more than just "positive things"Screenshot-20230727-112717.png

4 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

Beta and Vanessa are as good as family members by now, and Melissa is far and beyond the point where you can define her as just an employee. She's gushes about Axl every chance she gets and calls him her best friend. Just look at her birthday post about him. This is more than just "positive things"Screenshot-20230727-112717.png

Still on the payroll though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

I want you to leave Axl alone and stop spreading baseless rumors about him.

Wow, this sounds like an order to all of us to stop saying our opinions😃 seriously, how old are you? 

In addition, take into the account that most of us haven't even mention Axl in our posts, just discussed Andrei's role in the band.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Wow, this sounds like an order to all of us to stop saying our opinions😃 seriously, how old are you? 

In addition, take into the account that most of us haven't even mention Axl in our posts, just discussed Andrei's role in the band.

Trying to pretend that Axl wasn't heavily mentioned in the posts about Andrei is a big laugh. People were implying that Andrei is only there to bring girls to Axl and doesn't have an actual job with the band. You have one person in here accusing Axl as seeing women as "nothing but objects" because some models were at some parties years ago, and then got mad when I pointed out Axl's many genuine platonic bonds with the women in his life. 

Those are not opinions you're spouting, those are rumors that you're trying to push as fact. Very big difference. I'm not ordering you to stop, I just wish the people in here were better than that.

Edited by meadsoap

5 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

Trying to pretend that Axl wasn't heavily mentioned in the posts about Andrei is a big laugh. People were implying that Andrei is only there to bring girls to Axl and doesn't have an actual job with the band. You have one person in here accusing Axl as seeing women as "nothing but objects" because some models were at some parties years ago, and then got mad when I pointed out Axl's many genuine platonic bonds with the women in his life. 

Those are not opinions you're spouting, those are rumors that you're trying to push as fact. Very big difference. I'm not ordering you to stop, I just wish the people in here were better than that.

Okay. Did or didn't Andrei look for pretty girls to take them backstage? Is that a fact or not?

Everyone's always saying what a nice, caring and funny guy Axl is nowadays. I don't think anyone's been disputing that. But I would think it's no question that he's not always treated women and girls with the utmost respect, to put it mildly. But I personally hope that Axl is not as stupid as to get into that kind of trouble and Andrei does seem like the guy who would get you into that kind of trouble.

We're all fans here. Well, Axl fans (except for Jan :P), not Andrei fans.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, meadsoap said:

He's a promoter. It's his actual job title. It's in the article you guys are insistent on believing.

He’s a CLUB promoters. LOL. CLUB promoters bring hot young girls into clubs..

omg this is my last comment on this topic because just wow 🤩 it’s common knowledge in the entertainment industry that this guys only job is to do the very thing we are discussing. 

have a great weekend everyone!!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

He’s a CLUB promoters. LOL. CLUB promoters bring hot young girls into clubs..

omg this is my last comment on this topic because just wow 🤩 it’s common knowledge in the entertainment industry that this guys only job is to do the very thing we are discussing. 

have a great weekend everyone!!

"Common knowledge". So rumors then. There are things that are "common knowledge" about gnr that we know aren't true. But people gossip, rumors spread, and fools believe them. That's how "common knowledge" spreads around. 

Edited by meadsoap

16 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

"Common knowledge". So rumors then. There are things that are "common knowledge" about gnr that we know aren't true. But people gossip, rumors spread, and fools believe them. That's how "common knowledge" spreads around.

I think you need to look up what 'common knowledge' means

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I think you need to look up what 'common knowledge' means

It's "common knowledge" to the general public that GN'R is late all the time, and people still talk about it everytime they announce a show. Meanwhile it's been nearly 8 years that they've been consistently punctual.

It's "common knowledge" that the whole band was heroin addicts, and people talk about Axl's apparently severe drug use every time he pops up. Meanwhile, everyone who has ever known him personally say he was sober nearly all the time.

It's "common knowledge" that Nirvana caused GN'R to fade into obscurity and people talk about it everytime Nirvana's place in rock history comes up. But people who care to get all the information know that GN'R was still selling stadiums at the same time people said they were done.

Do you see a pattern here? "Common Knowledge" is never actually any real knowledge. It's just conjecture by people who heard from someone who heard from this guy who heard from another person that this vague incomplete detail was true. 

Edited by meadsoap

6 minutes ago, meadsoap said:

It's "common knowledge" to the general public that GN'R is late all the time, and people still talk about it everytime they announce a show. Meanwhile it's been nearly 8 years that they've been consistently punctual.

It's "common knowledge" that the whole band was heroin addicts, and people talks about Axl's apparently severe drug use every time he pops up. Meanwhile, everyone who has ever known him personally say he was sober nearly all the time.

It's "common knowledge" that Nirvana caused GN'R to fade into obscurity and people talk about it everytime Nirvana's place in rock history comes up. But people who care to get all the information know that GN'R was still selling stadiums at the same time people said they were done.

Do you see a pattern here? "Common Knowledge" is never actually any real knowledge. It's just conjecture by people who heard from someone who heard from this guy who heard from another person that this vague incomplete detail was true. 

:lol: We've been here for many years, many have been following the band for decades now. I doubt you will find anyone on here with that 'common knowledge'.

But I will ask you again: is or isn't it a fact that Andrei picked out pretty girls to go backstage and meet Axl?

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

:lol: We've been here for many years, many have been following the band for decades now. I doubt you will find anyone on here with that 'common knowledge'.

But I will ask you again: is or isn't it a fact that Andrei picked out pretty girls to go backstage and meet Axl?

That's my point. People who have all the information know the rumors aren't true. Those things that I listed are "common knowledge" among the general public, but "common knowledge" isn't the same as truth. At the very best, it's a 50% the truth and 50% a lie.

Maybe Andrei did bring some girl's backstage a few years ago, and that's the 50% truth. But the rest? "Common knowledge" will mutate the truth into whatever the fuck is going on in this thread.

Also, don't think you guys have some kind of superiority bc you have been lurking around this forum for longer. I may have just joined, but I've been a fan of GN'R for over 30 years too. You guys whipped up that article of the woman going backstage like I didn't already know it existed lol. 

But this "pimp" rumor stuff only exists in the heads of the 10 people on here who have gone off the total deep end.