GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

45 minutes ago, Avillart said:

Not to defend the guy but he wasn't out at night with his baby in tow. It was in the afternoon before the band left for the gig in Weert. I thought he was a bystander at first when I was chatting with Fernando and Andrei and he just interrupted asking who they were. I only learnt later that day, after the band were back and he came back without his wife and child but with a bag of GNR stuff to sign that he's a collector. He told me he does that regularly, the week before he was doing the same with the Scorpions. He pestered Frank who was very kind to him and wouldn't stop when Frank came back from a late night dog walk. 

Yeah, you gotta know .... from gossip forums? LOL 

Yea gossip sites.. like the clever gossip site” The New Yorker???

https://www.thecut.com/2017/01/promoter-andrei-gillott-real-king-of-pussy-posse.html

please, this guy is literally a fucking PIMP and all the chicks like that Sasha girl and I think even Fermanagers “model” wife I think we’re sources through him🤣

Edited by IzzysMissy
*I originally spelled PIMP as LIMP🤣
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, IzzysMissy said:

https://www.thecut.com/2017/01/promoter-andrei-gillott-real-king-of-pussy-posse.html

please, this guy is literally a fucking PIMP and all the chicks like that Sasha girl and I think even Fermanagers “model” wife I think we’re sources through him🤣

Not that it changes anything as far as facts go (what Andrei does is well known), but just for accuracy's sake: it's not The New Yorker, but New York Magazine, which is a different thing (and it's gossipy) and the article quotes Page Six (a pure gossip site).

Just now, Blackstar said:

Not that it changes anything as far as facts go (what Andrei does is well known), but just for accuracy's sake: it's not The New Yorker, but New York Magazine, which is a different thing (and it's gossipy) and the article quotes Page Six (a pure gossip site).

Ahhh - well - like 90% of Page Six “gossip” turns out to be COLD HARD FACTS. And NY Mag is plenty a “real” journalistic property.

(source: 20+ years in nyc entertainment gigs.. lots of publicist friends.. etc)

Andrei has a a  PREDATOR and young models starting out are basically warned to steer clear. They DONT, but this is very much a known fact. Also, like… I think I it’s HYSTERICAL that someone is on here defending him🤦🏻‍♀️

3 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

Ahhh - well - like 90% of Page Six “gossip” turns out to be COLD HARD FACTS. And NY Mag is plenty a “real” journalistic property.

(source: 20+ years in nyc entertainment gigs.. lots of publicist friends.. etc)

Andrei has a a  PREDATOR and young models starting out are basically warned to steer clear. They DONT, but this is very much a known fact. Also, like… I think I it’s HYSTERICAL that someone is on here defending him🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah, I'm not questioning all that or implying that gossip outlets necessarily unreliable. But reliable or not, these are gossip sites (that's why they're interested in this stuff, anyway)

9 hours ago, IzzysMissy said:

"[Gillott] is the real king of the p—y posse,” one source told me. “He gets the girls’ numbers. He makes the introductions. He handles all the arrangements."

Is this it? A trashy gossip magazine says that Andrei sometimes introduces his famous friends to women he's met. If this story is even true, I don't see what's so bad about this. The women are all willing participants who are looking to be set up with a famous guy. No one is being victimized here or being exposed to anything they don't want to do. Calling him a "pimp" is really minimizing the actual sex trafficking against vulnerable women going on the world. Unless there's some other evidence that Andrei has done something wrong, then this is a big nothingburger. 

Edited by meadsoap
  • Like 1

What we know for sure about Andrei is that he had/(has?) the role of picking young attractive women from the crowd at GN'R shows and leading them backstage.

E.g. this story from 2012 (he denied it, but a few people have witnessed the same thing happening at different shows):

http://www.radiometal.com/article/behind-the-scenes-the-other-axl-rose,78375

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

What we know for sure about Andrei is that he had/has the role of picking young attractive women from the crowd at GN'R shows and leading them backstage.

E.g. this story from 2012 (he denied it, but a few people have witnessed the same thing happening at different shows):

Jajaja chaste, pure and going to Mass, yeah, right.

Slash was and is the love of his life

Thanks for the article.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

What we know for sure about Andrei is that he had/has the role of picking young attractive women from the crowd at GN'R shows and leading them backstage.

Yeah and at least one of those young women was a teenager and had pics of herself all over Axl and in his bedroom etc.

Funny that article mentions Till Lindermann for doing the exact same thing as what was going on here and now look at the accusations against him.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah and at least one of those young women was a teenager and had pics of herself all over Axl and in his bedroom etc.

Funny that article mentions Till Lindermann for doing the exact same thing as what was going on here and now look at the accusations against him.

True.

Andrei getting up to change the channel when By the Sword came on :lol: 

I just wish Axl is smart enough not to get into trouble by getting young girls backstage like this. He's 61 FFS. If it's just for a good conversation with fans, there's no need for them all to be goodlooking women under 25.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lio said:

True.

Andrei getting up to change the channel when By the Sword came on :lol: 

I just wish Axl is smart enough not to get into trouble by getting young girls backstage like this. He's 61 FFS. If it's just for a good conversation with fans, there's no need for them all to be goodlooking women under 25.

Yes. And where are those Lebeis grifters when that happens?

I truly believe Is not just for a good conversation, why one of those ladies had pictures of his bedroom ( I way to see them by the way, jajaja)? I just remember recently the brazillian lady in Denmark. He was at the bar with that Andrei. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Yes. And where are those Lebeis grifters when that happens?

I truly believe Is not just for a good conversation, why one of those ladies had pictures of his bedroom ( I way to see them by the way, jajaja)? I just remember recently the brazillian lady in Denmark. He was at the bar with that Andrei. 

Well, if he found Fernando's wife for him, I assume they're good friends too. He also seems to be great friends with Leonardo DiCaprio, who also seems to love intelligent models younger than 25 :awesomeface:

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Those pictures on that account of him with Paris Jackson are horrible (IMO) and shows what kind of person he is - she was just 20 and him 34 and I’m sure he used the fact she kind of idolised Axl at the time to get himself in there. 

I remember some article saying her family were desperately trying to keep her away from him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I' m trying to realize what the kind of person could open a fan page dedicated to Andrei 🙂 I don't want to sound like generalization or prejudice , but probably an "intelligent" young model devastated to be the chosen one, because I really can't imagine that someone older could like and support the person like Andrei, not to mention to make a fan page on instagram.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, elektra_reghaired said:

I' m trying to realize what the kind of person could open a fan page dedicated to Andrei 🙂 I don't want to sound like generalization or prejudice , but probably an "intelligent" young model devastated to be the chosen one, because I really can't imagine that someone older could like and support the person like Andrei, not to mention to make a fan page on instagram.

Maybe he did it :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

If Andrei isn't a pimp then what is his job? I thought it was common knowledge that he gets the girls for Axl

Axl is unlikely to do that for himself

He's a promoter. It's his actual job title. It's in the article you guys are insistent on believing.

Edited by meadsoap

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Which woman. Do you shave any proof of this? Because the woman in the linked article was not a teen at all.