GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

I thought I'd stick my head around the door and see what goes on in here.

I feel like I have walked in on a sort of hen/bachelorette party type thing.

I go back in other room now

bye bye 

A lovely Mother’s Day to all who are being celebrated (and those who are doing the celebrating!) today! My own spawn has been listening to GNR recently and cracked me up with this gem: “I dont like the slow songs Mama” so I made her a mix that included ISE, YCBM, Dust N’ Bones and DTJ - she may be 8, but whatever.

A great day to you all🌹❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

(sorry for posting this in the wrong thread earlier! Hopefully you didn't see it within the 3 minutes it was up in the wrong place. :facepalm: )

More trash below:

This one, it's not actually what's being quoted that interests me the most, it's the time that it was posted. The year 2000, which puts the "Axl was a prostitute" rumour a lot earlier than the 2011 Mike Jagosz interview ( https://web.archive.org/web/20110927174719/http://proud-2-be-loud.blogspot.com/2011/08/interview-with-original-la-guns.html ).

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.gossip.celebrities/c/9Cd1MTXjZBk/m/TkDnbS82BF0J

(Since person's post was long, I've left in only the relevant bits.)

Spoiler

OK, I read the following on another message board where the
topic was sex with gay celebrities. I am certainly not vouching
for the accuracy of any of this, as we all know that you take
what you read on the net with a huge grain of salt. Some name
names, others are blind. Any comments? I'd never heard rumours
of some of these people, but hey, you never know.

"well i suck and fucked or got sucked and fucked by 2 musicians
(different times). one has been open about working the streets
when he first got here so i will mention his name axl rose from
guns 'n roses. he was hustling on santa monica blvd. the other
was just always horny, not really gay. i think i was in the
right place at the right time back then. and that is really what
it comes down to."

By "one has been open about working the streets when he first got here so i will mention his name ", I wonder if that user was trying to communicate the idea of whether Axl would mention doing that sort of stuff, or people around the place just knew that Axl was doing that sort of stuff.

And that user was just copying and pasting from another message board, which might date the rumour even earlier than the year 2000.  I tried searching for what message board it might be (even though there's a highly likely chance that an ages old message board is no longer accessible), and I came across Datalounge (very very old gossip site that was aimed at gay people, with anonymous posters). While the prostitute-rumour is occasionally mentioned there, nearly all of the older stuff (pre-2012), that might have contained claims of soliciting Axl, like the above, has been wiped from the site, and things pre-2020 are hard to search for. So until someone manages to find something older, it seems that usenet thing above is the oldest thing we know regarding that Axl-was-a-prostitute rumour.

The one below, if it's an imagined story by the author, then it's nasty, but if it isn't, then it's rather sad. (Not the sex story sort of trash, but a more "Axl Rose seemed rather ill in this moment" and it's an unpleasant story sort of trash). But I find it interesting nonetheless, because although the author doesn't state the circumstances, if it's legit, the circumstances that must've been there for the story to happen would've been bizarre.

posted 2014:

https://old.reddit.com/r/TalesFromTheFrontDesk/comments/2n4heq/what_celebrities_have_stayed_in_your_hotel_howd/cmakzi0/?context=999

Spoiler

User 1: Best: A tie between Chef Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes) and Dave Coulier (Uncle Joey) Worst: Darren Aronofsky and Axl Rose

I cant tell you how awesome Duff Goldman was. He was the sweetest and nicest guest I think I have ever had. He even made the staff a cake to thank us. And Dave is still hilarious. At check out when I was thanking him for his stay, he answered with a "cut it out". This Full House fan nearly lost it.

User 2: As a fan of both, but recognizes they are huge douches (especially Rose) I gotta hear your Aronofsky and Rose stories.

User 1: Aronofsky was just a rude guest, like by the book, rude. And he had me send so many faxes and didnt like the pool view suite we had him in because of the view! Now this was when I worked a hotel with desert views, really spectacular for a city hotel and he wanted the view of the back streets. And the faxes! Sweet jesus that man loved to fax. I was the Overnight Supervisor at that point, so I would spend 1am - 3am sending faxes for him. Every night,I would send up to 45 pages of faxes. Each one to a different number or a set of 5 pages to one number and the rest to a different.

Rose..well to be honest, all I did was check him out. He smelled like shit to the point that in my 5 minutes in front of him, I had to guess that the chances that he pooped himself were quite high. And he was more of Space Cadet then..well..anyone really. Check out should take a total of 2-5 minutes. Maybe longer if they are telling you a story or complaining. His? 15 long minutes. And he didnt talk, he was just floating around the lobby. I had to call him back to the front desk, because he was paying in cash. He would count a certain amount then wander off. In fact, he was under a fake name but I had to remind myself that this was our VIP. Because throughout that ordeal, I thought he was just a homeless man who found a bunch of money and shit his pants.

Edited by BucketEgg
+ italics

On 5/22/2023 at 12:28 PM, BucketEgg said:

Reveal hidden contents

OK, I read the following on another message board where the
topic was sex with gay celebrities. I am certainly not vouching
for the accuracy of any of this, as we all know that you take
what you read on the net with a huge grain of salt. Some name
names, others are blind. Any comments? I'd never heard rumours
of some of these people, but hey, you never know.

"well i suck and fucked or got sucked and fucked by 2 musicians
(different times). one has been open about working the streets
when he first got here so i will mention his name axl rose from
guns 'n roses. he was hustling on santa monica blvd. the other
was just always horny, not really gay. i think i was in the
right place at the right time back then. and that is really what
it comes down to."

By "one has been open about working the streets when he first got here so i will mention his name ", I wonder if that user was trying to communicate the idea of whether Axl would mention doing that sort of stuff, or people around the place just knew that Axl was doing that sort of stuff.

The one below, if it's an imagined story by the author, then it's nasty, but if it isn't, then it's rather sad. (Not the sex story sort of trash, but a more "Axl Rose seemed rather ill in this moment" and it's an unpleasant story sort of trash). But I find it interesting nonetheless, because although the author doesn't state the circumstances, if it's legit, the circumstances that must've been there for the story to happen would've been bizarre.

posted 2014:

https://old.reddit.com/r/TalesFromTheFrontDesk/comments/2n4heq/what_celebrities_have_stayed_in_your_hotel_howd/cmakzi0/?context=999

Reveal hidden contents

User 1: Best: A tie between Chef Duff Goldman (Ace of Cakes) and Dave Coulier (Uncle Joey) Worst: Darren Aronofsky and Axl Rose

I cant tell you how awesome Duff Goldman was. He was the sweetest and nicest guest I think I have ever had. He even made the staff a cake to thank us. And Dave is still hilarious. At check out when I was thanking him for his stay, he answered with a "cut it out". This Full House fan nearly lost it.

User 2: As a fan of both, but recognizes they are huge douches (especially Rose) I gotta hear your Aronofsky and Rose stories.

User 1: Aronofsky was just a rude guest, like by the book, rude. And he had me send so many faxes and didnt like the pool view suite we had him in because of the view! Now this was when I worked a hotel with desert views, really spectacular for a city hotel and he wanted the view of the back streets. And the faxes! Sweet jesus that man loved to fax. I was the Overnight Supervisor at that point, so I would spend 1am - 3am sending faxes for him. Every night,I would send up to 45 pages of faxes. Each one to a different number or a set of 5 pages to one number and the rest to a different.

Rose..well to be honest, all I did was check him out. He smelled like shit to the point that in my 5 minutes in front of him, I had to guess that the chances that he pooped himself were quite high. And he was more of Space Cadet then..well..anyone really. Check out should take a total of 2-5 minutes. Maybe longer if they are telling you a story or complaining. His? 15 long minutes. And he didnt talk, he was just floating around the lobby. I had to call him back to the front desk, because he was paying in cash. He would count a certain amount then wander off. In fact, he was under a fake name but I had to remind myself that this was our VIP. Because throughout that ordeal, I thought he was just a homeless man who found a bunch of money and shit his pants.

Like… this is scary, because although it fits some medication misuse or drug abuse which weaned after some time, and Axl was into psychedelics, yet this is also how a person bleeding into the brain can appear. It can happen to anyone anytime and can kill in hours - and they left him roam around without someone keeping an eye in him… 

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

I was just waiting for you ladies to post it lol

No one is believing her - no photos, no videos, and she is married and making her husband to look like a fool. Attention seeker to say at least, feel bad for the guys (both her husband, her SON, and Mr. Rose) 

• Like 2