GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, dgnr said:

Does he? I'm very out of the loop, even if I saw them live twice this year :facepalm: Tell me more about this friendship. Does Beta come over for lunch?

Is the facepalm because you’re out of the loop or because you saw them twice? :lol:

Slash seems to hang out with TB when it involves food - I can’t blame him there :) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Are any of you gonna buy the UYI boxsets?

I only really care about the dvd

I only want the DVD too but I don’t have a DVD player any more so that’s a problem and I need electric and gas so money is also a problem :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I only want the DVD too but I don’t have a DVD player any more so that’s a problem and I need electric and gas so money is also a problem :lol:

The prices of everything is rising so fast, I've noticed it on my weekly food shopping. 

• 2 weeks later...

i'm too young to know what old people dream about, but sometimes I wonder if Axl has nightmares about being a child.

like imagine playing at a big show, he's with his band mates and the audience are cheering and things are going well.

and then he goes to sleep,

and then while dreaming, he's back to being just a child at Lafayette, Indiana, with his stepfather and mother, and all the bad stuff that comes with that.

Eventually he wakes up, but nightmares about past situations sometimes make you feel weird for a while upon waking up.

i wonder if Erin or Stephanie had nightmares about Axl too...

On 10/27/2022 at 7:34 AM, BucketEgg said:

i'm too young to know what old people dream about, but sometimes I wonder if Axl has nightmares about being a child.

like imagine playing at a big show, he's with his band mates and the audience are cheering and things are going well.

and then he goes to sleep,

and then while dreaming, he's back to being just a child at Lafayette, Indiana, with his stepfather and mother, and all the bad stuff that comes with that.

Eventually he wakes up, but nightmares about past situations sometimes make you feel weird for a while upon waking up.

i wonder if Erin or Stephanie had nightmares about Axl too...

Do you mean that guy who's performance style is incredibly catchy because of his insecurity? The guy who always carries it all onstage?

He may still have nightmares.  He would destroy his teeth with grinding in his youth. He may still have stage fright he always used to, but now he can fight it different way than disappearing for days nowhere to be found and overall has better control over his emotions. On the other side, now he has safe environment, a family, tight circle, and the sense of belonging. Which doesn't cure nightmares and night terrors, but makes it better. That frightened two years old Axl was talking about in the past looks happy and enjoying himself now. 

Side question: Does Stephanie have feelings?

• Like 1