GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

4 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Puke in spanish

I think it isn't spanish, is more Mexican slang. I always heard it of mexican people and never understand it mean. Thank you, now i can understand  that "guaca" mean.

1 hour ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Exactly this. As I remember almost all the people in this forum agree that Axl is kind, funny and great guy nowadays, that he sounded great during the last tour, that he gives his all to his performance etc. We are all fans, we support Axl and the band, but  not Andrei. I think it is possible to separate these two and to understand that not all things about Axl and his behaviour from earlier times should be praised.

Exactly. Andrei represent the worst in the celebrity world. He lives of others. Awful.

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Bands have managers, tour managers, publicists, etc. - not promoters. A promoter in the music business, as far as I know, is someone who organizes concerts in certain cities or venues (not exclusively for one artist/band). But, generally speaking, a "promoter" is a vague title that can mean a lot of different things.

Not much is known about Andrei, but I don't think he has a specific "job". He's basically a socialite who provides various "services" to various people because of his many acquaintances in celebrity circles. "Tour executive" is probably just a fancy title to justify his being occasionally on tour with GN'R and organizing after parties etc.

You're right on both points.

This Andrei looks like a total douche with the manbun, although he's not too bad looking otherwise. Although he definitely gives off wannabe rockstar poser vibes for sure.

Also I saw some pics on that IG page of him with Duff's daughters? That's kind of gross.

• Like 3

Just now, Blackstar said:

With Meegan's daughters, too.

Ugh why

17 hours ago, Blackstar said:

What we know for sure about Andrei is that he had/(has?) the role of picking young attractive women from the crowd at GN'R shows and leading them backstage.

E.g. this story from 2012 (he denied it, but a few people have witnessed the same thing happening at different shows):

http://www.radiometal.com/article/behind-the-scenes-the-other-axl-rose,78375

That's kind of adorable that Axl liked By The Sword and talked about Slash a lot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

@Blackstarcoming in with the Page Six facts

This guy may just be the cringiest person in entertainment.

Btw I showed this thread to a friend (who proceeded to make fun of me for a hot second.. the joys of being a gnr fan right?) and she reminded me of a night we watched him card girls in the pit. I can’t remember which show but I totally forgot that happened. At least they are over 18 but seriously.. 

on a non related note, I think Axl looks great this tour. I hadn’t been following after the 1st week as much but did a little snooping.. he looks GREAT.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote this song while writing about a Fictional Music band. One of the Band Members tried to sell out their Manager for $5,000,  one Band Member had sex with his Bandmate's girlfriend, ouch! 

I wonder if this song, which I aptly called,"The Hurt Song, is a good song. 

You really hurt me. I loved you like a Brother and you stabbed me in my heart. The betrayal I feel from you is soul crushing. I thought you loved me. I would never have done the unspeakable betrayal you did to me. It's always loved ones betrayal that hurts the most. This would have hurt badly if a complete stranger had done this to me, but YOU? NO! NO! NO! How could you do it? I trusted you, I lived with you, I willingly ate food and drank drinks you gave me without a moment's hesitation. The pain I feel over this is unbearable.

This hurts, this hurts real bad. Betrayal of a brother.

I would have done anything for you. I would have laid my life on the line to save yours. I would have given you my last penny if you really needed it. I'm not so sure you would have done the same thing for me after this dastardly thing you did to me. We were Friends and Brothers. How could you? How could you?

This hurts, this hurts real bad. The betrayal of a Brother.

I sometimes wonder if I should have ever met you. Had I never met you, I wouldn't be in this tortured pain right now.

This hurts, this hurts real bad. The betrayal of a Brother."

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Karice said:

Where's Wendi? 🥶😳😱😣😫😩😕☹️😥😖🫤🤔🤨She hasn't visited in about three weeks, which is so unlike her. 🤨🤔🫤😖😥☹️😕😩😫😣😱😳🥶

I've been wondering the same thing, hope she is alright.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/16/2023 at 10:10 PM, Karice said:

Where's Wendi? 🥶😳😱😣😫😩😕☹️😥😖🫤🤔🤨She hasn't visited in about three weeks, which is so unlike her. 🤨🤔🫤😖😥☹️😕😩😫😣😱😳🥶

I was wondering that myself, I know I don't visit very often but enjoyed speaking with her when I did, I hope she's doing good

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

gross story from reddit, posted 2023

https://old.reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/165i5lf/luxury_california_resort_accused_of_restricting/jyfrxa0/?context=8&depth=9

Spoiler

Person 1: Anybody old enough to remember when this place was called 'Vacation Village'

The location is amazing. But I wouldn't exactly call it luxury.

Person 2: I worked there as a bellman 20 years ago. It was called Paradise Point Resort and Spa at that time. People don't know, but it was actually built on top of a landfill. .

Person 1: Nice, I have fond memories of going there with my parents when I was a kid - living in Anaheim. We would stay easter weekend, and they had easter egg hunts. It was called Vacation Village at the time, and at some point they briefly changed their name to Princess Resort when they were briefly owned by the cruise company.

Person 2: It's a beautiful place and great for families. A lot of celebrities stay there. I met Axle Rose there and drove him around on a golf cart we used to transport hotel guests around the resort. They still had the Easter egg hunt when I was working there. There are several pools on the property, a mini golf course, tennis courts, and the view of the bay is killer. You're right that it was called Vacation Village and Princess Resort. I got fired for partying with the guests, lol. Great memories of that place!

Person 1: Axl Rose! He must have been staying at the presidential suite lol.

yah, I remember the mini golf and the quad-bikes (first place I had seen have them).

Person 2: He did not stay in the Presidential Suite, surprisingly. He told our front office manager, upon being asked what he was going to do during his stay, that he was going to "do Heroin and shit all over the room." When I arrived at work the morning after he checked in, a security guard told me that at the wee hours of the morning, he was called to a disturbance at the room and came upon a naked woman banging on the exterior of the door crying that her husband had locked her out of the room. Upon entering the room, he saw that indeed Mr. Rose had smeared human excrement all over the walls of the room. He also ran up a huge room service bill and then stiffed the hotel apparently and did not pay before checking out. A friend told me later that this was typical of Mr. Rose when he stayed at hotels. True story.

Person 3: People seriously underestimate how often rich people do this. I used to work at Gaslamp Hilton and Marriot, and the amount of times housekeeping had to clean up excrement left all over high-end suites was absolutely astounding.

https://old.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/15p7nb3/til_that_axl_rose_the_lead_singer_of_gunsnroses/jvxis3s/

posted 2023,

Person who claims to be Todd Crew's friend:

Person 1:
Everyone I’ve ever talked to who read Slash’s book said that they came away from it with more respect for Axl.

They always summarize Slash’s side as “I was a junkie and just wanted to stay messed up, but Axl was trying to make us work and stuff.”

Person 2:

A junkie that killed my friend Todd

A person:
Todd Crew was your friend?

I’m so sorry,

Person 2:
Yeah, till the alcohol took over when he was in Jetboy.

Person:
I just read about it. Man that's fucked up surrounding his death. Sorry about the loss of your friend.

Seems like Slash contributed to his death.

Person 2:

What I heard from his mom and friends that still were in touch with him after he started hanging out with GnR is that they got him hooked on heroin, just like they did with Nikki Six (he was pretty much an alcoholic when we hung out but that was it) and while in NYC he went out and scored but he didn’t like shooting up himself so he had Slash do it who then panicked and didn’t call EMS. I’m mostly pissed off that they got people hooked on smack. So yeah, I blame Slash. They had the nerve to show up at his funeral and then started playing Knocking on Heaven’s door for him. Hypocrites. Todd was one of the most generous people I ever knew.

• Wow 1

9 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

gross story from reddit, posted 2023

https://old.reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/165i5lf/luxury_california_resort_accused_of_restricting/jyfrxa0/?context=8&depth=9

Reveal hidden contents

Person 1: Anybody old enough to remember when this place was called 'Vacation Village'

The location is amazing. But I wouldn't exactly call it luxury.

Person 2: I worked there as a bellman 20 years ago. It was called Paradise Point Resort and Spa at that time. People don't know, but it was actually built on top of a landfill. .

Person 1: Nice, I have fond memories of going there with my parents when I was a kid - living in Anaheim. We would stay easter weekend, and they had easter egg hunts. It was called Vacation Village at the time, and at some point they briefly changed their name to Princess Resort when they were briefly owned by the cruise company.

Person 2: It's a beautiful place and great for families. A lot of celebrities stay there. I met Axle Rose there and drove him around on a golf cart we used to transport hotel guests around the resort. They still had the Easter egg hunt when I was working there. There are several pools on the property, a mini golf course, tennis courts, and the view of the bay is killer. You're right that it was called Vacation Village and Princess Resort. I got fired for partying with the guests, lol. Great memories of that place!

Person 1: Axl Rose! He must have been staying at the presidential suite lol.

yah, I remember the mini golf and the quad-bikes (first place I had seen have them).

Person 2: He did not stay in the Presidential Suite, surprisingly. He told our front office manager, upon being asked what he was going to do during his stay, that he was going to "do Heroin and shit all over the room." When I arrived at work the morning after he checked in, a security guard told me that at the wee hours of the morning, he was called to a disturbance at the room and came upon a naked woman banging on the exterior of the door crying that her husband had locked her out of the room. Upon entering the room, he saw that indeed Mr. Rose had smeared human excrement all over the walls of the room. He also ran up a huge room service bill and then stiffed the hotel apparently and did not pay before checking out. A friend told me later that this was typical of Mr. Rose when he stayed at hotels. True story.

Person 3: People seriously underestimate how often rich people do this. I used to work at Gaslamp Hilton and Marriot, and the amount of times housekeeping had to clean up excrement left all over high-end suites was absolutely astounding.

On the other side, Axl has a reputation of being meticulously clean

• Like 1

yeah, i don't know what's going on with the poop-on-the-walls story either, if it was drugs, or it was some other cause, or hopefully, the story was made up. I tried looking up poop-smearing on the wall because it's such a bizarre behaviour, but most websites talking about  poop-smearing talk about children. (turns out the behaviour even has a name, "scatolia".)

when i try to look for information on adults doing it, it brings up casual discussions on reddit (not exactly reliable) from people who had to clean that stuff or deal with the person doing these things. And the reason why adults smear poop on the wall, according to reddit anecdotes, can range anything from autism, adhd, dementia, psychotic episodes, sexual abuse related trauma, trauma in general, protest and rebellion, wanting to make someone go away by doing something gross, drugs, or just being stupid and inconsiderate. not exactly narrowing things down.

One weird and questionable reddit anecdote, where the user keeps replying to repliers about how placing a camera in certain places of the bathroom was legal, claims the local neatfreak surgeon of the hospital was a poop-smearer:
https://old.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4wwg9s/people_who_smear_poop_all_over_public_bathrooms/d6araas/

the person who told the Axl scatolia story claims that Axl said that he was going to shit everywhere beforehand. so either that means the story's-version of Axl was somehow planning to do this beforehand (wtf), or axl wasn't planning it but he knows he will somehow ends up doing stuff like that because Axl reasons/issues. Or by "do Heroin and shit all over the room", he meant shit as a noun "do Heroin and stuff, all over the room", instead of a verb "do Heroin, and shit all over the room."

Another tale that I really hope was made up because of how absolutely messed up its claim is,

https://old.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/148wqes/which_musicians_are_revered_but_are_actually/jo5mw6h/

posted 2023

Spoiler

Axl Rose. My dad's cousin dated him back in the day, and he abused her, mentally and physically, so badly that she put a gun in her mouth.... she's got the mental capacity of a four year old these days.

On the other hand, I've never heard bad things about Kylie Minogue. Dad was a pilot for British Airways, and she came up to the cockpit and was really interested in what everything did and how it worked before walking the length of the aircraft and giving every crew member the address of her hotel so she could invite them all to a party that night.

It makes the concept of Axl spending his time wiping poop on the walls seem absolutely tame.

Maybe I should find another celebrity with a "bad/weird/sullied" reputation with an easy name to search up, to see what sort of stories people write about them. Either these tales are true, or if some of them are fake, something about Axl draws in people to write really weird and disturbing stuff about him.

Someone like Michael Jackson for instance, to see if people also write bizarre and disturbing tales about Michael Jackson.

Also, why do strange stories and rumours about Axl often involve poop? The groupies had the Stephanie-Seymour pooped in the kitty litter box rumour, they have the Axl likes scat rumour https://alt.rock-n-roll.metal.gnr.narkive.com/gPttaPzl/groupies-on-guns-n-roses , there's the earlier hotel story I found about the clerk saying Axl smelt like shit, and now there's this story. This isn't deliberate on my part, I'm not finding Axl-poop stories for fun, it just so happens that if I find a trashy Axl story, sometimes the teller decided the story needed to involve poop.

Like, if I collect Michael Jackson stories, would the most bizarre and offputting stories involve poop too? Or would the people telling stories about Michael Jackson pick different disturbing themes that would sound more "believable" to an audience?

And there's that Buckethead story, that I've seen some people debate fake or not. Axl isn't a fan of (dog) poop in that story.

And there's this other unreliable reddit story

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/225936-these-internet-people-say-they-totally-met-guns-n-roses-collection-of-tales/#comment-4993741

where Axl doesn't want a lady to use a filthy bathroom, because he prefers that people (including himself) to shit in a box, and then offers to walk alongside her to Denny's since she'd rather not use a box.

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Haha 1