GNR to release new EP in February

6 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Incredibly misleading thread. Bonus tracks on the Hard Skool single doesn't mean an EP, and this is already being discussed in the fifteen other Hard Skool threads.

I agree, however, request to have my posts transplanted into the main thread, as I feel my dig on Beta was particularly inspired.

Also, it is misleading, you're absolutely correct.  In no universe would this be considered an EP.  

Edited by oneway23

1 minute ago, Martin Riggs said:

I hope this is just blabbermouth being idiots and not the GNR organization actually pushing this narrative that this is some kind of sIgnificant EP release with half the songs being previously released songs from over 30 years ago…

The GNR website just calls it "Hard skool CD", but only in GNRworld does a shitty fake EP tracklisting beat the actual EP that GNR comes out with ffs.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Why are GNR so useless at delivering things on time? Apparently the UYI boxset is also "still coming", once again not learning anything after ALSO delivering the AFD boxset 1 year late. You'd think a band this big would have people who got their shit together to handle this, but no, awful on every level

Troccoli (is he around?) said a couple of weeks ago UYI boxset will be released next year.

Ps: there's another thread about this. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Mini Mite said:

Troccoli (is he around?) said a couple of weeks ago UYI boxset will be released next year.

Ps: there's another thread about this. 

That it will be released next year is exactly what I was complaining about in the post you just replied to, man.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

• downzy locked this topic